House Price Crash Forum

Teachers Are Upset Because Pupils Bully Them

Justice

HOLA441
Guest Bart of Darkness
ad hominem attacks, vicious hate campaign against individuals

that's all the evos can do when people stand up for the truth of God and creation

it deflects from how much their evo fairytale has been crushed

Still failing to answer questions I see scarlets. How do you know what the 50s were really like? Were you there? I personally think that the 1810s were better. True, all I've got to go on is the BBC adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice" but that's enough for me.

VenomFangX is an intelligent guy who knows his scriptures and knows about real science

As opposed to the practitioners of evil, atheistic "badscience" which make up 99% of the scientific population.

Weren't Evos a late 70s music group?

devo2.jpg

Probably before your time scarlets, like the 1950s. :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
How many of the male staff were wearing a jacket and tie? How many of the female staff had made an effort to look respectable?

Do they let the kids call them by their first names?

I suspect what is coming out of the schools now, is simply a gross reflection on what has happened to our society; a removal of personal responsibility at even the highest levels, a 'you can't take it with you' attitude, marketing (kill yourselves. really.), and a very strange habit of putting stupidity and laziness before intelligence and hard work.

The teachers weren't overly smartly dressed, most of the women would not be acceptably dressed for my office. The PE teacher was in shorts. Surely he could change before 7pm. It made you wonder if he had showered.

The kids are allowed to doodle all over their books, spellings and bad grammer are uncorrected.

Also which I thought was interesting was the fact that class sizes are being messed about with. In the top sets they have 38 children so the children in the bottom sets have less in a class. The teacher says that the government sends out questionnaires about achievement and behaviour which show large class sizes do not affect teaching standards and behaviour. The teacher said of course not, the bigger class are full of kids who are brighter and tend to be better behaved.

I also noticed bottled water was being handed out free to the teachers (brought over by pupils). Surely this is a waste of money, what is wrong with tap water?

HOLA443
ad hominem attacks, vicious hate campaign against individuals

that's all the evos can do when people stand up for the truth of God and creation

it deflects from how much their evo fairytale has been crushed

VenomFangX is an intelligent guy who knows his scriptures and knows about real science

Real science like the Journal of Creation do you mean?

Anybody with an academic background, particularly in the biological or physical sciences may enjoy perusing the cutting edge of what, apparently, counts as real science. There are some real gems in there.

HOLA444
HOLA445
The teachers weren't overly smartly dressed, most of the women would not be acceptably dressed for my office. The PE teacher was in shorts. Surely he could change before 7pm. It made you wonder if he had showered.

The kids are allowed to doodle all over their books, spellings and bad grammer are uncorrected.

Also which I thought was interesting was the fact that class sizes are being messed about with. In the top sets they have 38 children so the children in the bottom sets have less in a class. The teacher says that the government sends out questionnaires about achievement and behaviour which show large class sizes do not affect teaching standards and behaviour. The teacher said of course not, the bigger class are full of kids who are brighter and tend to be better behaved.

I also noticed bottled water was being handed out free to the teachers (brought over by pupils). Surely this is a waste of money, what is wrong with tap water?

It`s all down to the quality of the schools and leadership.

We went to my childrens school yesterday (CofE Primary). Teachers were very smartly dressed. I understand that all schools are bringing in a new system to accomodate gifted and able children.

It has been proven over time that the less able children including the disruptive element were responsble for holding back those that aspired to learn.

More emphasis on childrens abilties will be applied. This is supposed to be rolled out Nationally but apart from a few pikey parents, the majority of us are over the moon and already see improvements in the children.

It seems that the less able and disruptive are not disadvantaged either. The abilty to spot potential in children and nurture them is the key to success.

Why should 2 kids stop 25 others progressing. I hope all schools have a head-teacher with big enough balls to implement these changes and hopefully we should see a change in society.

not holding my breath though!!

HOLA446
HOLA447

Quite.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufh8xSk5Qyk

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=eyyBOlWilko&...feature=related

Some of his work has an almost Bruno-like quality to it. Superb.

HOLA448

Hmm. Wise decision. This avoids the possibility of a repeat of a legendary, almost certainly apocryphal incident at my spawn's school where an unpopular (irrationally vicious and bullying) staff member was 'medicined' on a parents' evening with some as-yet undefined variety of swedger, resulting in a bit of a scene.

I didn't bother to chase up the details with them, as it was inevitably at some conveniently distant period in the past, and children lie like troopers just to test the bounds of their parents' credulity in case of future need.

But the intention was signalled, and presumably the teachers aren't daft either, so better safe than sorry ...

HOLA449
Guest AuntJess
In the fifties in my all boys secondary modern school situated in the middle of a vast council estate we regularly received corporal punishment with a cane. Morning assembly started the day with mass canings up on the stage following morning prayers. A line of 20 boys was not unusual. 6 and 8 of the very best was the order of the day. To us it was a normal way of keeping us unruly youngsters in check during school hours. Pain is only a state of mind. The more pain you could take the more respect you got from your peers. It makes you a stronger person for the outside world. In my class of 45 boys many went on to top positions in commerce, industry and public services. Not one of us left school at 14 with any type of paper qualification whatsoever but we all knew right from wrong and could read ,write and handle mental maths with ease.

I have no idea how teachers today can control 45 teenage boys in one class inside a school of 600 teenage boys in an inner city school without the threat of corporal punishment for disruptive behaviour. It defies nature.

All our teachers were men and all had served in the forces during the war so were never intimidated by the pupils. Perhaps that is what we need again.

Most of my teachers were men who had seen service in the forces. you crossed them at your peril. <_<

HOLA4410
Guest AuntJess
There is nowhere near enough spanking going on in this country. It's not just kids running riot, it's women as well. Many women would benefit enormously if they got a sound spanking once a week - like in the old days.

Edit post :lol:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest AuntJess
Most teahers are very left-wing and complain that pupuls call them ginger beers when quite often they are

bring back the cane i say and cut all this PC rubish they are teaching ouit kids cus it not working

The reason that I think that many teachers are left-wing is, that they come straight from college and uni., where they have been fired with all sorts of unrealistic tripe and idealism. Those who come into teaching later - as 'mature' students - tend not to be so left-wing. Either way the school system has been f*cked up by both Tories AND the NuLab. they went vote catching with all the "parent participation" :rolleyes: , which only served to give the chavvy parents too many rights - the rights to sue teachers for disciplining their ghastly offspring.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest Skint Academic
Hmm. Wise decision. This avoids the possibility of a repeat of a legendary, almost certainly apocryphal incident at my spawn's school where an unpopular (irrationally vicious and bullying) staff member was 'medicined' on a parents' evening with some as-yet undefined variety of swedger, resulting in a bit of a scene.

I remember reading in the paper several years ago (when I used to read papers) about a teacher who was offered a fruit pastel at school only to find out that it was spiked with LSD.

HOLA4415
The reason that I think that many teachers are left-wing is, that they come straight from college and uni., where they have been fired with all sorts of unrealistic tripe and idealism. Those who come into teaching later - as 'mature' students - tend not to be so left-wing. Either way the school system has been f*cked up by both Tories AND the NuLab. they went vote catching with all the "parent participation" :rolleyes: , which only served to give the chavvy parents too many rights - the rights to sue teachers for disciplining their ghastly offspring.

I don't think it's teachers particularly who are left-wing liberal types rather the leadership in schools and at local and national government level. I'd love to see some of the "educational consultants" who come into schools actually stand up in front of a class full of 15 year old chavs and try out some of their ideas for real. Most teachers I know would kill for a school with a decent discipline policy.

HOLA4416
Guest Skint Academic
Would that be Kent Hovind the liar and convicted fellon?

Wow! Good find! I particularly like this bit ...

A tearful Hovind had hoped to avoid prison, telling the court, "If it's just money the IRS wants, there are thousands of people out there who will help pay the money they want so I can go back out there and preach

HOLA4417
Guest anorthosite
Hey. Anorthosite, if you can stand the spectacle, check out VenomFang's geol. and palaeontol. ueberness in this effusion.

(Although first you may wish to follow the Sub-Prime Minister's example, and gird your loins with a nappy.)

I loved the bit where he goes "I don't believe in strata layers". And "micro-" and "macro-" evolution? WTF?

Like WP said. "This isn't right. It's not even wrong ..."

I tried to watch it, I really did. But after 3 minutes or so when he started talking about giants I just couldn't take anymore :(

HOLA4418
Now that I think we seem to be being harrassed by a real person, it's beginning to give me an uncomfortable feeling that I'm guilty of mocking the afflicted. It was interesting when I thought I was watching some whizzy new AI stunt, now it just seems pointless and a bit cruel.

I agree with Skinty. Scarlets loves it or else he wouldn't keep coming back for more.

Hey. Anorthosite, if you can stand the spectacle, check out VenomFang's geol. and palaeontol. ueberness in this effusion.

(Although first you may wish to follow the Sub-Prime Minister's example, and gird your loins with a nappy.)

I loved the bit where he goes "I don't believe in strata layers". And "micro-" and "macro-" evolution? WTF?

Like WP said. "This isn't right. It's not even wrong ..."

Fundie terminology 101:

Microevolution - this is the kind of evolution which can turn a wolf into a yorkshire terrier. Even fundies have grudgingly had to admit to this one. It also allowed the couple of thousand animals on the ark to repopulate the earth after the flood and to turn into the millions of species we see today. It can't however turn one biblical "kind" into another. Whatever a "kind" actually means.

Macroevolution - the bad kind of evolution. This can create new species and allows single-celled bacteria to evolve into human beings or lemurs or canteloupes. This apparently contradicts the bible and so must be attacked at all costs.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Would that be Kent Hovind the liar and convicted fellon?

Here's S79s take on the useless Kent.

I see in Hovind, despite any flaws that are attributed to him (the atheists making such character attacks need to remove the plank from their own eye, methinks), a man that is genuine about God, a man that is passionate about God, a man who God's integrity and creation matters a lot to him. He has more joy in him than any evolutionists I've seen.

It would be useful if scarlets would take the plank out of her brain.

HOLA4422
He uses this as proof that there were once giants on earth.

It's an entry in an image manipulation competition !!

Hah! Excellent find! I am raising a welly brimming with Bailey's in your general direction even as I type, sir.

As the text accompanying the original (unspoofed) version sayeth

The cemetery at Bøgebakken in Denmark contains seventeen burials of Stone Age hunters and their families dating from 6,500 years ago. Grave 10 contains the body of an adult male, 1.7m tall, suffering from the first stages of arthritis. The body lies on two red deer antlers and has two flint blades near the stomach, perhaps originally in a bag. Red ochre is scattered around the head. Photo: Vedbaekfundene, Søllerød Museum, Denmark

HOLA4423
Guest Skint Academic
Couldn't possibly be the same saintly Kent Hovind, must be an evil "evo" who changed his name by deed poll as part of an "evo" conspiracy.

Maybe he evolved his name? Maybe he had evil parents and his name used to begin with a C and a U?

HOLA4424
Guest Bart of Darkness
I see in Hovind, despite any flaws that are attributed to him

Attributed? Is his [legal] conviction merely attributed?

HOLA4425
Maybe he evolved his name? Maybe he had evil parents and his name used to begin with a C and a U?

Here's the University where the stupid Kent got his doctorate from (probably same place as S79 got her math doctorate as well).

hovind4_1_.jpg

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

Who needs comedy when you've got fundies to laugh at.

post-6339-1204318735_thumb.jpg

Archived