House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

Teachers Are Upset Because Pupils Bully Them

Most teahers are very left-wing and complain that pupuls call them ginger beers when quite often they are

bring back the cane i say and cut all this PC rubish they are teaching ouit kids cus it not working

Most teahers are very left-wing and complain that pupuls call them ginger beers when quite often they are

bring back the cane i say and cut all this PC rubish they are teaching ouit kids cus it not working

But then you might accidentally disadvantage one of the poor cherubs and then think where you'd be.

To be honest, schools are merely a reflection of the society we live in. There is no real incentive for most kids to actually do well in school and this is where a lot of the problem comes from. If you go to, say, the far east, then most of the kids' parents can remember a time when education meant the difference between a decent job and 50 years spent staring up the **** end of a water buffalo. Over here if you don't bother in school then it's OK because you'll get a council house and enough benefits to live fairly comfortably anyway.

In the fifties in my all boys secondary modern school situated in the middle of a vast council estate we regularly received corporal punishment with a cane. Morning assembly started the day with mass canings up on the stage following morning prayers. A line of 20 boys was not unusual. 6 and 8 of the very best was the order of the day. To us it was a normal way of keeping us unruly youngsters in check during school hours. Pain is only a state of mind. The more pain you could take the more respect you got from your peers. It makes you a stronger person for the outside world. In my class of 45 boys many went on to top positions in commerce, industry and public services. Not one of us left school at 14 with any type of paper qualification whatsoever but we all knew right from wrong and could read ,write and handle mental maths with ease.

I have no idea how teachers today can control 45 teenage boys in one class inside a school of 600 teenage boys in an inner city school without the threat of corporal punishment for disruptive behaviour. It defies nature.

All our teachers were men and all had served in the forces during the war so were never intimidated by the pupils. Perhaps that is what we need again.

How about not kidnapping children and brainwashing them in the first place?

:rolleyes:

I have no idea how teachers today can control 45 teenage boys in one class inside a school of 600 teenage boys in an inner city school without the threat of corporal punishment for disruptive behaviour. It defies nature.

All our teachers were men and all had served in the forces during the war so were never intimidated by the pupils. Perhaps that is what we need again.

Posted this on the jokes thread but thought was appropriate.....

School Attitudes 1977 vs. School 2007

Scenario 1: Johnny and Mark get into a fistfight after school.

1977 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up mates.

2007 - Police are called, Armed Response Unit arrives and arrests Johnny and Mark. Mobiles phones with evidence of fight are confiscated. Both are charged with assault, ASBOs are taken out and suspended even though Johnny started it. Diversionary conferences and parent meetings conducted. Mobile phone video shown on 6 internet sites.

Scenario 2: Jeffrey won't sit still in class, disrupts other students.

1977 - Jeffrey is sent to the principal's office and given 6 of the best. Returns to class, sits still and never disrupts the class again.

2007 - Jeffrey is given huge doses of Ritalin. Counselled to death. Becomes a zombie. Tested for ADHD. School gets extra funding because Jeffrey has a disability. Jeffrey drops out of school.

Scenario 3: Billy breaks a window in his neighbour's car and his Dad gives him the slipper.

1977 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normally, goes to college, and becomes a successful businessman.

2007 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy is removed to foster care and joins a gang. Psychologist convinces Billy's sister that she remembers being abused herself and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mum has an affair with the psychologist. Psychologist gets a promotion.

Scenario: Mark brings cigarettes to school .

1977 - Mark shares a smoke with the school principal out on the smoking area.

2007 - Police are called and Mark is expelled from School for drug possession. His car is searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario: Mohammed fails GCSE English.

1977 - Mohammed retakes his exam, passes and goes to college.

2007 - Mohammed's cause is taken up by local human rights group. Newspaper articles appear nationally, insisting that making English a requirement in school is racist. Civil Liberties Association files class action lawsuit against state school system and his English teacher. English is banned from core curriculum. Mohammed is given his qualification anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English.

Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers, puts them in a model plane paint bottle and blows up an anthill.

1977 - Ants die.

2007 - MI5 and police are called and Johnny is charged with perpetrating acts of terrorism. Teams investigate parents, siblings are removed from the home, computers are confiscated, and Johnny's dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly with American airlines ever again.

Scenario: Johnny falls during playtime and scrapes his knee. His teacher, Mary, finds him crying, and gives him a hug to comfort him.

1977 -Johnny soon feels better and goes back to playing.

2007 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces three years in prison. Johnny undergoes five years of therapy; becomes gay.

In my class of 45 boys many went on to top positions in commerce, industry and public services. Not one of us left school at 14 with any type of paper qualification whatsoever ...

What d'you reckon would be the chances of that happening now? Starting on the shopfloor with a yardbrush and a list of who takes three sugars, and hoping to catch the guv'nor's eye? What's the chances of the employer still trading in three years, let alone three decades?

I reckon the lads, not being stupid, have quickly rumbled that the trick is to keep them in school and off the streets at any cost and hang the results, can't have them on the dole. Much the same wheeze as the "everybody must have a degree in bloody anything" (and a massive loan).

They know it's just a pointless form of extra bangup, prior to the real thing. What the hell are they supposed to do from age 14 onwards? We can't all be Stephen Hawking.

Of course the liberal-arts-background policy setters feel they would be guilty of not letting the children aspire to becoming that apogee of human evolution, a teacher or similar, if they cruelly limited their career choices to "mere" manual labour, learning a trade, or some sort of physical outdoor work, where all that hysterical behaviour caused by being cooped up in a noisy artificially-lit sweatbox for most of your life just ... evaporates.

of course they've brought it onto themselves! and I say serve them right, but don't expect the leftie-liberal 60s types who brought this in and took cane out of schools to admit to their error, they'll probably blame all this on the tories/america/israel/rich people/george bush

we can't bring the cane back because we're now part of a leftie-liberal EU superstate who doesn't accept Biblical doctrines

they don't believe in disciplining children, they stopped believing the Biblical teaching that children are sinful creatures who require discipline

they have fallen for false teachings of ungodly psychiatrists and other educational sociologists and liberal-leftie "intellectuals" & "experts" who have pushed ideas that it's best to leave children alone free to do their own thing, to make up their own values, not to punish etc. as they believe children are basically good and they become bad because adults interfer and "impose" rules, morals and punishments on them

they ignore Biblical teaching, they sow to the wind and have reaped a whirlwind

Proverbs 23:13

13 Do not withhold discipline from a child;

if you strike him with a rod, he will not die.

of course they've brought it onto themselves! and I say serve them right, but don't expect the leftie-liberal 60s types who brought this in and took cane out of schools to admit to their error, they'll probably blame all this on the tories/america/israel/rich people/george bush

we can't bring the cane back because we're now part of a leftie-liberal EU superstate who doesn't accept Biblical doctrines

they don't believe in disciplining children, they stopped believing the Biblical teaching that children are sinful creatures who require discipline

they have fallen for false teachings of ungodly psychiatrists and other educational sociologists and liberal-leftie "intellectuals" & "experts" who have pushed ideas that it's best to leave children alone free to do their own thing, to make up their own values, not to punish etc. as they believe children are basically good and they become bad because adults interfer and "impose" rules, morals and punishments on them

Would we all be better stoning them all to death then?

Scarlets69. I have watched you norms up many a thread recently and then everyone starts attacking you for being the demonic nut job you really are.

If I believed in god I would pray hard that you do not have children.

Would we all be better stoning them all to death then?

NO!!!! Whack em with the Rod first the sinful little gits :blink:

As always an informative, enlightening and witty post from Scarlet and managing to get leftie liberals and the bible into one post -Astounding! 10 out of 10

In the fifties in my all boys secondary modern school situated in the middle of a vast council estate we regularly received corporal punishment with a cane. Morning assembly started the day with mass canings up on the stage following morning prayers. A line of 20 boys was not unusual. 6 and 8 of the very best was the order of the day. To us it was a normal way of keeping us unruly youngsters in check during school hours. Pain is only a state of mind. The more pain you could take the more respect you got from your peers. It makes you a stronger person for the outside world. In my class of 45 boys many went on to top positions in commerce, industry and public services. Not one of us left school at 14 with any type of paper qualification whatsoever but we all knew right from wrong and could read ,write and handle mental maths with ease.

Britain was great back then. Since then people have rebelled against authority including the highest authority- almighty God.

Bible is very clear about the destruction when man abandons God and follows his own ideas, his own sinful ways and abandons His commandments.

These leftie-liberal "intellectuals" think they know better, but they don't.

Romans 1:18-32

God's Wrath on Unrighteousness

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

Guest Skint Academic

And let's not forget the economic benefits of regularly caning school boys. There's many a dominatrix still in work today because of it!

Furthermore, if we're teaching kids that they have loads of rights and also that they exist because they evolved from an ape, that there's no right and wrong that they can do what "feels" right, that there's no moral authority, that it's up to them if God exists or not, that there's no punishment for wrongdoing (after all, there's no right or wrong so how could any punishment be justified)... then don't be surprised if they behave like apes and totally disrespect authority.

Guest Skint Academic
Are you saying there is a link with being cained when you are younger and getting spanked late in life?

I don't know of any scientific studies specifically about this subject, but believe me, there's plenty of anecdoctal evidence from the spankers and the spankees alike. A lot of people end up figuring out how their upbring, or certain events can lead to kinks later in life, either because of repression or because some unwitting conditioning has taken place. It's certainly true that emotionally powerful associations we have as children can stay with us for life.

A hypothetical example, you have a child that you generally ignore. The child does something naughty and this gets your attention. The child has now learnt that being naughty is a way of getting your attention. Say you then spank the child, the child behaves again and you devote lots of love and attention on it before proceeding to ignore it again, what is the child going to make of being spanked? The spanking led to lots of love and attention.

And let's not get into the whole subject of endorphines ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUcPPNprn-k...feature=related

I don't know of any scientific studies specifically about this subject, but believe me, there's plenty of anecdoctal evidence from the spankers and the spankees alike. A lot of people end up figuring out how their upbring, or certain events can lead to kinks later in life, either because of repression or because some unwitting conditioning has taken place. It's certainly true that emotionally powerful associations we have as children can stay with us for life.

A hypothetical example, you have a child that you generally ignore. The child does something naughty and this gets your attention. The child has now learnt that being naughty is a way of getting your attention. Say you then spank the child, the child behaves again and you devote lots of love and attention on it before proceeding to ignore it again, what is the child going to make of being spanked? The spanking led to lots of love and attention.

And let's not get into the whole subject of endorphines ...

Yes the "Gas Mask fetish" is a particularly British phenomenon thought to have occured due to kids experiences with Gas masks durin WW2. Americans don't have this as a common fetish because they didn't have the gas mask experience as kids.

I have a question. If you go to the far east then there are quite a few countries doing rather well for themselves - Japan and Singapore come to mind for starters. These countries have never been Christian but have a standard of living and quality of life far better than ours. How have they managed to achieve this while not paying the slightest bit of attention to the bible?

I have a question. If you go to the far east then there are quite a few countries doing rather well for themselves - Japan and Singapore come to mind for starters. These countries have never been Christian but have a standard of living and quality of life far better than ours. How have they managed to achieve this while not paying the slightest bit of attention to the bible?

its just a fluke :lol:

Guest Skint Academic
Yes the "Gas Mask fetish" is a particularly British phenomenon thought to have occured due to kids experiences with Gas masks durin WW2. Americans don't have this as a common fetish because they didn't have the gas mask experience as kids.

Wow, I always wondered about that one!!! It's so obvious now you mention it. I just assumed it was standard equipment for the auto-asphyxiation crowd. I remember speaking to a woman who went to a catholic convent school and had a fetish for being crucifed. It was a fetish that didn't really allow for much relief. I suggested to her that she do a simulated crucifixtion during a solar eclipse. She told me that she was thankful for her education as it gave her a lot of kinks to play with.

Guest Bart of Darkness
Britain was great back then.

How old are you scarlets? In order to remember the fifties you'd have to be pushing 60.

NoIdea. What's your take on it?

Feck knows. Most countires in the far east run on principles derived from Confucianism. Maybe there's something in that or perhaps it's simply that civilisations tend to come and go and it just so happens that we're on the way out and they're on the way up.

How old are you scarlets? In order to remember the fifties you'd have to be pushing 60.

Twenty-nine, apparently.

Looks like I was wide of the mark with the Minnesota f*cktard hypothesis, and the chatbot one somebody posited before (must say that the best fit). I was assuming they'd been driven out by the pulsating radiation of atheism from Morris, MN.

'79 is the year that the holy ghost persuaded our crimson fury to take mortal form, I guess the email@ is inspired by that of fellow moon-yodeller philos71

See what I done there, Scarlatina? I sort of, ahem, evolved my assessment of your plight in the light of new information. Nothing is eternal, and nothing is obvious.

To the rest of you, yes, I am a sad b@stard, googlestalking this witless cahunt :lol:

I reckon scarlets toils under the same burden as his/her acolyte VenomFangX.

Showed our kid the vid, apparently he's got minor celebrity status among our popkids. (Verbatim from our kid "Oh yeah I've seen that guy, f*ck, he's retarded!")

Guest Bart of Darkness
Twenty-nine, apparently.

Maybe she just watches a lot of Ealing comedies and has a lot of bootleg audio recordings of The Grove Family.