House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scarlets79

Analysis Of Posters

It seems from debating here for a while that this site is full of folks who are ill-educated about this world and the realities of life. There is also much self-loathing and a depressing outlook on life.

So why am I not surprised you are complaining about house prices and haven't got a house?

You probably think you are owed a living and a house, just for being a result of a random mindless evoultionary process over billions of years, despite all this- all that you are, according to your secular-brainwashed philosophy, a bunch of cells, a collection of chemicals, who's existance is under threat from this alleged evolutionary process as you can't even secure yourself a shelter from the elements.

So why do you think you are owed any rights, including being owed a house by the rest of society? you should be glad that you ain't being fed to someone, because after all you're just a bunch of cells, a collection fo flesh and bones, in an universe that came from nothing for no reason or purpose, with no moral obligation ultimately to anyone but yourself.

Guest Skint Academic

In other words, you've lost the argument and you're saying ...

"Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

southpark_h4h.gif

In other words, you've lost the argument and you're saying ...

"Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

your posts are for your own feel-good-factor, you are utterly incapable of responding rationally to the points being made without employing strawmen and ad hominems

you slavishly believe the trash you have been feed and brainwashed from the illiberal elite in education and the media

Guest anorthosite
you slavishly believe the trash you have been feed and brainwashed from the illiberal elite in education and the media in the church

Is that what they get you to chant every Sunday for hours on end?

Guest Skint Academic
your posts are for your own feel-good-factor, you are utterly incapable of responding rationally to the points being made without employing strawmen and ad hominems

Name one instance where I have employed a straw man argument.

(I'll freely admit that insulting you is enjoyable)

It seems from debating here for a while that this site is full of folks who are ill-educated about this world and the realities of life. There is also much self-loathing and a depressing outlook on life.

So why am I not surprised you are complaining about house prices and haven't got a house?

You probably think you are owed a living and a house, just for being a result of a random mindless evoultionary process over billions of years, despite all this- all that you are, according to your secular-brainwashed philosophy, a bunch of cells, a collection of chemicals, who's existance is under threat from this alleged evolutionary process as you can't even secure yourself a shelter from the elements.

So why do you think you are owed any rights, including being owed a house by the rest of society? you should be glad that you ain't being fed to someone, because after all you're just a bunch of cells, a collection fo flesh and bones, in an universe that came from nothing for no reason or purpose, with no moral obligation ultimately to anyone but yourself.

Sweeping generalisations again from the religious nutjob. I own my place (no mortgage), do you?

I can` t even be bothered sinking to the level of trying to answer your statements - at best they are just plain wrong; at worst they represent the vitriol that spouts from the realisation that other people have got contrary opinions (isn`t that what God gave us free will for - to make choices?)

Hell, I`ve given in to temptation now (what a weak and fickle being I am):

1. Me = 2 degrees (although given the state of UK universities there is some validity in the `ill-educated` bit). <_<

2. Yes, a certain degree of self-loathing on my part, but a pragmatic view of life (not some consumer or `heavenly` paradise delusions).

3. The world owes me nothing; in fact I am lucky in that I have access to food, water and shelter when millions do not.

4. I am only owed human rights by virtue of my humanity. If you don`t like that then go and see your local MP or get God to intervene (just don`t have us infidels stoned to death!) :lol:

BTW - learn to spell `existence` before you start slating others ;)

Guest Bart of Darkness
Genius!

The Theory of Evolution is to blame for HPI. I think I've heard it all now.

Will the advent of the intelligent design theory be the trigger we've been waiting for?

you slavishly believe the trash you have been feed and brainwashed from the illiberal elite in education and the media

are you innocent of making ad hominem attacks?

do you respond rationally?

do you make straw man arguments?

Genius!

The Theory of Evolution is to blame for HPI. I think I've heard it all now.

We-e-ell ... Alfred Russell Wallace did try punting a proposal for fiat currency

In 1898 Wallace wrote a paper advocating a pure paper money system, unbacked by silver or gold, which impressed the economist Irving Fisher so much that he dedicated his 1920 book Stabilizing the Dollar to Wallace

But then again he was into Spiritualism.

Why don't you answer the question.

Do you own your own home?

You didn't when you joined this site so either

1) You still don't and you're a hypocrite

or

2) You've recently bought at the top of the biggest prpoperty bubble the UK has ever seen and you're a fool.

2) would explain the bitterness of you post as well.

Guest anorthosite

I smell a blob strop.

You are another alter-ego of Bruno P.

Can I claim a prize?

Guest anorthosite
Her arguments aren't half as well laid out and coherent as Bruno's.

And certainly not as colourful.

I wonder if she'll do anything with an umbrella?

Guest Skint Academic
I smell a blob strop.

Isn't a blob a data type in a database, a Binary Large Object?

More evidence for the chatbot theory ...

after all you're just a bunch of cells, a collection fo flesh and bones, in an universe that came from nothing for no reason or purpose,

At last the penny drops!

Guest Bart of Darkness
after all you're just a bunch of cells, a collection fo flesh and bones, in an universe that came from nothing for no reason or purpose

Does that concept frighten you scarlets?

Guest Skint Academic
You are another alter-ego of Bruno P.

Can I claim a prize?

Congratulations! We're pleased to announce that you have won ... <fanfare> ... an umbrella!

Guest anorthosite
Congratulations! We're pleased to announce that you have won ... <fanfare> ... an umbrella!

Only used once!

Guest Bart of Darkness

That's a pretty poor prize. You know exactly where you can shove that. ;)