House Price Crash Forum

Channel 4 Wants You Saturday - They Really Do!

HOLA441

The TV Show on Channel 4 is a new show - been on 3 times. It is broadcast monthly on a Saturday afternoon. The TV Show on Channel 4

It brings viewers in to meet programme makers to discuss issues involved in TV.

This Saturday they are discussing - go to the 'loo 'cos you'll pee your pants - whether property development shows have any effect on the public's attitude to property.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Contact thetvshow@princesstv.com and leave your most accessable phone number if you would - are you ready for this? - like to be in the studio audience.

Don't bust their servers please...!

HOLA442
The TV Show on Channel 4 is a new show - been on 3 times. It is broadcast monthly on a Saturday afternoon. The TV Show on Channel 4

It brings viewers in to meet programme makers to discuss issues involved in TV.

This Saturday they are discussing - go to the 'loo 'cos you'll pee your pants - whether property development shows have any effect on the public's attitude to property.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Contact thetvshow@princesstv.com and leave your most accessable phone number if you would - are you ready for this? - like to be in the studio audience.

Don't bust their servers please...!

Are you going to be on there FP ?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
FP - whereabouts is it broadcast from?

I got a personal invite; its got quite heated over there (C4 homes page), as the Uber bulls refuse to lie down an believe common sense... Can someone read the thread I have been contributing to, and see whether it reads as doom and gloom (not intended) or whether it reads as well justified common sense?!?! Got to love them, no one has got offensive, just a fair old wadge of cheeky banter, a far more pleasant atmosphere when compared to the stinking pig.

Going to have to get in touch with them, would love to attend unfortunately have other work commitments I cant cancel.

Think its london. FP, stick it to them dude, try and mention both the deputy leader of the lib Dems recent report in the torygraph, you never know, you might have a big bank go under between now and then...

And as for Kirstie, can you tell her from all of us here we are really REALLY looking forward to her eating that hat!!!!

(was thinking, when prices crash, would anyone else be happy enough to chip in and pay for a decorated big cake shaped like a hat to send to her home address? I have a friend that can make proffessional cakes, wouldnt be that expensive!!! we could have the housepricecrash logo on it and everything!!!!)

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
I got a personal invite; its got quite heated over there (C4 homes page), as the Uber bulls refuse to lie down an believe common sense...

There are still property bulls?

I must be spending too much time on HPC...

I might just pop over there and spread some love :)

Ked

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I've just received a message - they've changed the programme... Sorry, if any one had contacted them.

The PRINCE HARRY story was instead of this I guess.

FP please let us know if they re-advertise this programme.

Shame, I did watch, they don't give nearly enough time for each 'discussion' though.

Still long enough for a few of us to put the HPC boot in! ;)

Edited by GAL BEAR