House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dubsie

Immigration Shocker Watch This

Statistically quite scary. Brown is, of course, allowing the same trend to develop here to boost the economy, or at least he thinks it will. Without taking into account the social consequences of course. The speaker is right--we must have compassion on the "third world" and send people to help them build their countries up and teach them to carry opn the work. Simply allowing, we hope, the best and the brightest to escape their own countries to live in Brown's Britain is not the long term answer. But then again, people like Brown are not in it for the long term just long enough to glory in the prestige of high office.

Statistically quite scary. Brown is, of course, allowing the same trend to develop here to boost the economy, or at least he thinks it will. Without taking into account the social consequences of course. The speaker is right--we must have compassion on the "third world" and send people to help them build their countries up and teach them to carry opn the work. Simply allowing, we hope, the best and the brightest to escape their own countries to live in Brown's Britain is not the long term answer. But then again, people like Brown are not in it for the long term just long enough to glory in the prestige of high office.

It doesn't "boost the economy" a jot. The economic arguements for mass imigration are entirely bogus. Yet the powers that be still trot out this tired old arguement again and again. It's the big lie of our times.

Mass immigration is assisting in the transfer of wealth from the poorest to the richest.

It doesn't "boost the economy" a jot. The economic arguements for mass imigration are entirely bogus. Yet the powers that be still trot out this tired old arguement again and again. It's the big lie of our times.

Mass immigration is assisting in the transfer of wealth from the poorest to the richest.

Not really.

Very many dirt poor immigrants gain vastly higher standards of living and very many domestic people have their standards of living fall a little. Overall, wages rise for humanity as a whole.

It just sucks a bit if you are in the portion who is losing out.

This is the problem of the free market in a nutshell, really. It equalises everyones wages, apart from a few exceptionally talented folks who have skills that are hard to replicate, or to put it another way it values the genuinely worthwhile.

Most folks don't like to be told that they aren't special and don't have that much to offer.

Would like to see the same very simple, factual lecture applied to the UK.

Would need to do it in st Pauls Cathedral though....

There's a link in there somewhere, but I'm struggling to see the link..........sorry.

Don`t be sorry, just had a scary moment in my head

Just had visions of the red shade on the illustration being continually unfolded ( Upwards ) to demonstrate the same scenario for immigration in the uk for circa 2050.

It`s enough to make anyone lose ones marbles ( As demonstrated in clip )

Hope your feeling better.

Edit Typo....

Not really.

Very many dirt poor immigrants gain vastly higher standards of living and very many domestic people have their standards of living fall a little. Overall, wages rise for humanity as a whole.

It just sucks a bit if you are in the portion who is losing out.

This is the problem of the free market in a nutshell, really. It equalises everyones wages, apart from a few exceptionally talented folks who have skills that are hard to replicate, or to put it another way it values the genuinely worthwhile.

Most folks don't like to be told that they aren't special and don't have that much to offer.

Watch the presentation again Injin. It's pretty clear that whilst mass immigration has detrimental effects in the country moved to it has negligible benefits for the masses left behind in the third world - that's what has to be tackled if you want to impact world poverty.

That's an excellent presentation (I had seen it before). Whats more it tackles immigration from an environmental standpoint.

When will our Greens have the balls to tackle immigration?

Excellent post and how true. Green by definition means sustainability and for this to happen we need to control the population here and across the world. It will be impossible to hit environmental targets while population is increasing the way it is and more importantly control is essential for the human race to survive.

Locally we need to curb immigration so that we control matters here. Internationally we need to convince the world that we need to manage our growth so that we can sustain the future of the human race and our planet.

The whole idea that Taxing people is a good way to save our planet is simply crazy, the only way we are going to save our planet is to curb population growth and economic growth.

I hate to say it but I'm not at all optimistic about the future for generations to come. My own kids and especially my grand kids will suffer as the result of this greed.

Excellent post and how true. Green by definition means sustainability and for this to happen we need to control the population here and across the world. It will be impossible to hit environmental targets while population is increasing the way it is and more importantly control is essential for the human race to survive.

Locally we need to curb immigration so that we control matters here. Internationally we need to convince the world that we need to manage our growth so that we can sustain the future of the human race and our planet.

The whole idea that Taxing people is a good way to save our planet is simply crazy, the only way we are going to save our planet is to curb population growth and economic growth.

I hate to say it but I'm not at all optimistic about the future for generations to come. My own kids and especially my grand kids will suffer as the result of this greed.

The crazy thing is we HAD a relatively stable population gently increasing as the older people lived longer but with the birth rate falling. An ideal scenario for reaching a peak and then falling as the death rate over took the birth rate. Then the f@ckwits in charge decided to open the flood gates so now we are facing a double whammy of settled immigrants breeding like rabbits and new immigrants flooding in year on year.

It boils my pi$$ that the greens sake f@ck all about this.

And yes we HAVE to tackle population growth on a Global scale. The planet can only sustain a certain level of humanity before quality of life becomes terrible for all of us.

I'm not a fan of the communist Chinese but they at least got to grips with their population growth.

Watch the presentation again Injin. It's pretty clear that whilst mass immigration has detrimental effects in the country moved to it has negligible benefits for the masses left behind in the third world - that's what has to be tackled if you want to impact world poverty.

ye, the immigrants get higher, the people they leave behind stay the same, the people in the area they move to lose a little.

As there are more people now earning more, overall humanity got richer.

World poverty?. It's the default state of humanity, is having nothing. Wealth isn't distributed, it's created.

ye, the immigrants get higher, the people they leave behind stay the same, the people in the area they move to lose a little.

As there are more people now earning more, overall humanity got richer.

World poverty?. It's the default state of humanity, is having nothing. Wealth isn't distributed, it's created.

Why should I care if "humanity" got richer. Who is this "humanity"? What did he look like? What colour eyes has he got?

we need to demand more black MP's and then our own MP's will sudenly discover that they should close the flood gates.

it's not racist stopping outsiders taking your jobs, home, way of life and being dam right insulted when our corupt goverment cares more about the demands of mega superstores owner than it care about the general population.

It's very interesting when you consider how this debate has evolved since the 1970s. People have been brainwashed in this country and they fear the racist label as being labelled a racist will impact on your life. You probably won't get a job, you certainly won't be a celebrity and it will mean that you are banned from certain professions.

Definition of racism wiki

"Racism has many definitions, the most common and widely accepted being that members of one race are intrinsically superior or inferior to members of other races."

As the debate has evolved racism as a term has broadened to encompass all manner of beliefs. For example the belief that we should control immigration is now widely considered as racist and people are too scared to open their mouths in an attempt to voice their opinion. Just being a member of the BNP will mean you will be sacked if you are a teacher, prison officer, police officer, civil servant, working for a local authority etc etc etc....and guess what all major the trade unions will refuse to represent you. This is what you call a witch hunt.

The debate about immigration concerns everyone living in this country and no matter what race your are, immigration affects you. Only the other week I saw a Female British Black market trader complaining about the level of immigration and how her own kids were not being given a chance. We all accept our history and realise that Britain is country that once had an empire. As a result many people from India and the West Indies came to this country and made a life for themselves. Their offspring are now British and are feeling the pressure of immigration just as many white people are....it's our responsibilty to unite all British people no matter what colour in the fight for the right to control immigration.

As you all know I'm not one mincing my words and I'm very clearly anti Islamic. Yes this religion repulses me but I think I have good reason to feel this way. One being muslim is not confined to race and is clearly religous. You also have to remember that I was serving in the armed forces up until 2004 and served in Iraq and Afganistan and believe me that alone is enough to make you hate Islam.

I don't regard myself as racist and I treat everyone as equal, but if they wish to tar me with that brush then I am proud to accept it. I honestly believe that most British people feel the same way as I do and I think it's time people started to stand up and make their voices heard.

I don't regard myself as racist and I treat everyone as equal, but if they wish to tar me with that brush then I am proud to accept it. I honestly believe that most British people feel the same way as I do and I think it's time people started to stand up and make their voices heard.

Dubsie, I could not have wrote this better, 100 per cent spot on. It takes a brave few (Whatever colour) to get the ball rolling but normal folk like us are bracketed as BNP. It needs to start on a higher level....

The Bird Feeder.....

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it lovingly with seed. It was indeed a beautiful bird

feeder.

Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table,and next to the barbecue.

Then came the bird shit. It was everywhere; on the patio tiles, the chairs, the table ... everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had

fed them out of my ownpocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and

squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days

the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be ... quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Why should I care if "humanity" got richer. Who is this "humanity"? What did he look like? What colour eyes has he got?

All kinds of colours.

Humanity is the group name for everyone with the general characteristic of homo sapiens. Unlike distinctions such as nation, it is one that is derived from empirical testing. That is, all humans have set characteristics - they breathe, eat, shag, drown, burn at certain temperatures and so forth. Biology is quite fascinating, don't you think?

And you should care because long term, the only way for you and yours to get richer is if everyone else does. This is just the facts of life, I am afraid. If there are poorer people than you on the earth, then you are going to get undercut for your labour or expertise. The only way to raise your own standard of living in the long term is to let the free market operate.

I support the BNP, I don't necessarily believe in everything they stand for but they are the only party that will challenge main stream politics on the issue of immigration. The reason main stream politics refuse to debate immigration is because they are in the pockets of big business and they are not interested in helping the working person. The BNP are an excellent pressure group and are largely misunderstood or badly reported.

Like with all politics you have to weed through all their policies to decide which party best represents your beliefs. At the next general election I will vote to remove Labour and this will be the party that has the best chance of kicking Labour out, I would however, vote for the BNP if I thought they had a chance of taking my local seat.

I'm not a Neo Nazi, I don't believe in kicking people out and I don't agree with the death sentence but I do think that immigration and the global market is the biggest threat to our way of life since the second world war. If people really want to protect their standard of living, protect their environment and do something to help the worlds poor then it is time to make a stand. That stand has to start locally, spread nationally and via pressure influence a global move towards putting people before profits.

All kinds of colours.

Humanity is the group name for everyone with the general characteristic of homo sapiens. Unlike distinctions such as nation, it is one that is derived from empirical testing. That is, all humans have set characteristics - they breathe, eat, shag, drown, burn at certain temperatures and so forth. Biology is quite fascinating, don't you think?

And you should care because long term, the only way for you and yours to get richer is if everyone else does. This is just the facts of life, I am afraid. If there are poorer people than you on the earth, then you are going to get undercut for your labour or expertise. The only way to raise your own standard of living in the long term is to let the free market operate.

The FREE MARKET THEORY has evolved into irrelevancy. The idea that trade should flow freely and commerce should be unhindered is correct on paper. But the reality is that now the Free market not only applies to goods but also to people. They are importing people to control labour costs and economic pressures such as inflation. What about the quality of life or our environment, how do you factor in these elements under the current climate.

The FREE MARKET OR THE NOW GLOBAL MARKET, is another word for slavery. If you think that this is not going to impact on you then in about 4 years you will saying I wished I have listened to dusbie.

The FREE MARKET THEORY has evolved into irrelevancy. The idea that trade should flow freely and commerce should be unhindered is correct on paper. But the reality is that now the Free market not only applies to goods but also to people. They are importing people to control labour costs and economic pressures such as inflation. What about the quality of life or our environment, how do you factor in these elements under the current climate.

The FREE MARKET OR THE NOW GLOBAL MARKET, is another word for slavery. If you think that this is not going to impact on you then in about 4 years you will saying I wished I have listened to dusbie.

There is no free market. That's the problem.

A free market is just one that is free from coercion. To conflate government action with the free market is kind stupid, really.

What we have is a free market for us peasants while the warlords cream off the top. The most important areas of freedom are denied to us - freedom to choose what serviecs we buy, freedom to choose what to trade with, freedom to choose who to trade with and who not to trade with are all denied to the average person by the statists.

To blame the free bit that's left for the crimes of those assholes is to make a serious error, imo. It's the coercion that needs removing, not the freedom.

The scumbags at "MultiKulti" are funded by the Lottery. I'd urge all who are opposed to mass immigration to boycott the National Lottery - a tax on the gullible.

Have a punt on premium bonds instead - at least you get your stake back.

MULTIKULTI

Target Group

Refugees and asylum seekers.

Languages

Albanian, Arabic, Farsi, French, German, Italian, Pashto, Russian, Swahili and Urdu and Scarlet69bullshite

WTF

What language Pashto ?

I'm not a fan of the communist Chinese but they at least got to grips with their population growth.

You do realise that the massive growth of the Chinese population over the last few decades was a deliberate policy of the communist government, right? The ******ed up so badly by pushing for more and more children in order to fight America, that they then had to force people to stop having kids.

Personally I think that anyone who complains about human population levels should lead by example.

Reduction in poverty will increase the population and i don't think flooding the UK with cheap labour is going to solve anything do you.

Reduction in poverty will increase the population and i don't think flooding the UK with cheap labour is going to solve anything do you.

Don't you think that the only way to reduce povery is to reduce the population. We can't carry on like this and it's simply crazy to think that Brtain can take anymore immigrants.