House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scarlets79

4 Reasons Why Evolution Is Not True

4 reasons why evolution is not true:

1. Something cannot come out of nothing

2. Order does not come out of chaos

3. Life does not come out of non-life

4. Complex life-forms cannot have evolved

http://www.lightforthelastdays.co.uk/view_...amp;menu_id=235

All faith and religion is derived from a lack of understanding / knowledge. From historical times right up until now - every day religion is turned to by those who are fearful (fear of death, fear of dealing with life, fear of the unknown) and it was by these means that control was imposed on the peoples of this earth. Throughout history the primary reason for war has been different societies controlled by rulers motivated through greed through the tool of religion. These rulers became the protectors of these religions because that religion was the base of their power, different religion = threat to their power = war.

Im not saying that religion and belief in God has'nt had a big part to play in the creation of civilization as we know it, rulers adopting the tool of religion and weilding it as a means of control and law enabled people to live together. The other thing that is of note is that it gives comfort to the suffering - the dying. The believe that there is life after death is extremely comforting as opposed to a believe in nothingness.

In answer to your "Points of deception - mind control". Just because it can't be explained now in scientific terms doesnt mean that it wont be explained in the years to come - a statistical likelyhood - rather than a believe - which is just smoke and mirrors. Religion is something for the sheeple to grab onto in deluded despiration - paralysed by FEAR - it is the easy way out, rather than to face the reality, (that there no plan and that life is just random and that yes ... you are evolved from a monkey - and before than a weird fish, and when you die - you die and there is nothing but oblivion after and there is no such thing as a soul, you will just become star dust). My message to you is that there IS NO PURPOSE TO YOUR EXISTANCE except for that that you define for yourself.

You will never get any answers from God and preachers will just tell you to just accept that it is gods doing and his will - the biggest cop out of all. Just because humans evolved with fear as a tool to avoid danger and need to believe on occasion to be motivated - DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

You do not need to believe in God to be good people although those who are religions will have you believe otherwise and that you will go to hell if you dont believe - fear as a means of control.

At the moment the biggest threat to mankind is the agressively expansive Islamic faith in its arcane form and the resultant confiction with other faiths as they try to impose their will. The answer is for science and truth to erode ALL religions - reveal them as what they truely are (above). If all religion were to be replaced by science - the drive to understand (- the drive to explain the unknown rather than just acceptance of the unknown), we would all be the better for it.

NO I AM NOT A SCIENTISTOLIGIST - but rather someone who follows the convictions of reality.

Points 1-3 actually have nothing todo with evolution which is a scientific theory describing how organisms change from generation to generation.

Point 4 is nothing more than an argument from incredulity.

Haven't scientists actually created a living cell out of nothing....that blows one of those theories out out the water (where live came from!)

Guest Skint Academic
4 reasons why I cannot understand evolution:

1. Some big problem that affects absolutely any superstition or alternate theory

2. Something I have no hope of understanding even if I was using the terms correctly

3. My own definitions constrain my thinking

4. Look, I just don't want to believe it OK?!?!?

All the other kind of arguments that I use without thinking

Fair enough. I understand what you're saying.

Here we go again. Now that Creationism/Intelligent Design have proved to be a busted flush, as well as the science showing it's nonsense being a bit too, well, hard and inflexible to cope with, the Flying Monkeys of the insane Yankee religious right have been dispatched to see if they can give C. Darwin esq. a bit of a kicking.

It's even annoyed the Great Old One himself, PZ Myers, enough to vent some ink in this post.

Might be buried way down the blog by now, as the 'e don't 'alf go on a bit.

The fact that IDers speak "on message," and that their messages can be so quickly spread throughout their community, demonstrate that ID is mainly a political movement.

C'mon, you didn't think ssscarletssss managed to think all this shite up on his tod, did yez? It's probably his "job".

All faith and religion is derived from a lack of understanding / knowledge.

that's a myth and a faith position

My message to you is that there IS NO PURPOSE TO YOUR EXISTANCE except for that that you define for yourself.

you're wrong, another faith position from you there

You will never get any answers from God and preachers will just tell you to just accept that it is gods doing and his will - the biggest cop out of all. Just because humans evolved with fear as a tool to avoid danger and need to believe on occasion to be motivated - DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

You do not need to believe in God to be good people although those who are religions will have you believe otherwise and that you will go to hell if you dont believe - fear as a means of control.

nope, it's real

At the moment the biggest threat to mankind is the agressively expansive Islamic faith in its arcane form and the resultant confiction with other faiths as they try to impose their will. The answer is for science and truth to erode ALL religions - reveal them as what they truely are (above). If all religion were to be replaced by science - the drive to understand (- the drive to explain the unknown rather than just acceptance of the unknown), we would all be the better for it.

NO I AM NOT A SCIENTISTOLIGIST - but rather someone who follows the convictions of reality.

you people scare me, you're so ignorant and have no ethical grounding to keep science on the right track

societies which eradicated religion and God were not tolerant or pleasant to live in, because then you make man the god and persecute those who believe in a higher power

Haven't scientists actually created a living cell out of nothing....that blows one of those theories out out the water (where live came from!)

what, life from non-life requires the intervention of intelligent scientists in multi-million pound labs? that supports intelligent creation not mindless evolution

Guest Bart of Darkness

All these "reasons" could also be used to justify the idea that God needs a creator/point of origin.

Not even God?

Not even God?

Guest Skint Academic

Scarlets, I used to think of you as the pet troll that we would occasionally feed. But I'm changing my opinion about you. I reckon you're more like the communal gimp that offers itself up for abuse.

All these "reasons" could also be used to justify the idea that God needs a creator/point of origin.

God is uncreated and eternal, has no beginning or end.

Universe has beginning. Life had beginning.

You folks are rattled by these 4 points. I've just exposed your beliefs as the false evo religion it is.

Guest Skint Academic
You folks are rattled by these 4 points. I've just exposed your beliefs as the false evo religion it is.

Do you honestly believe this?

All you are doing is allowing people to learn more about science, evolution and self organisation as they all discuss why you are wrong.

And for that I thank you.

God is uncreated and eternal, has no beginning or end.

Universe has beginning. Life had beginning.

Rattled? Ha ha that's a good one? Does it ever occur to you that most of us don't make the theory of evolution the focus of our lives? Its a theory (a damn good one) not an all encompassing religion. If the theory was disproved tomorrow it wouldn't make a jot of difference to us. We want the truth (or as near to it as we can ever get) not a comforting lie. If the theory of evolution is wrong then we will simply move on to a theory which better explains how life came to be as it is. This is based on observation of reality.

What evidence do you offer that

1. God exists

Without this evidence we really can't take your "God theory" any more seriously than Father Christmas, the tooth fairy, or the easter bunny.

Guest Bart of Darkness

I very much fear so.

All you are doing is allowing people to learn more about science, evolution and self organisation as they all discuss why you are wrong.

Tis true. There have been some interesting points raised and I've certainly picked up a few nuggets of information about evolution.

Anyone read The Black Swan? Taleb is pretty scathing about the theory of evolution: the kind of pat, categorical thinking that typifies what he calls Mediocristan. He'd lump evolutionists in with economists!

The idea of the uncreated eternal god comes from Plato - the uncaused cause. Again, the kind of patterned thinking that Taleb rejects in favour of scepticism.

And for that I thank you.

you're putting the spin on to cover up for fact that those 4 points demonstrate to anyone with common sense and intelligence that your muck-to-man evo theories are fantasies

Looks exactly th same as god to me.

1. Something cannot come from nothing. No god then.

2. Order does not come from chaos. No god then.

3. Life doesn't come out of non life. Still no god.

4. Complex life forms cannot have evolved. ooookaaay...cya god then.

Fine arguments for any atheist, scarlet, well done!

Scarlets, I used to think of you as the pet troll that we would occasionally feed. But I'm changing my opinion about you. I reckon you're more like the communal gimp that offers itself up for abuse.

She get regularly butt raped sans lube (intelectually speaking) but still comes back for more abuse time after time. I wonder if the leather suit chafes at all?

Looks exactly th same as god to me.

1. Something cannot come from nothing. No god then.

2. Order does not come from chaos. No god then.

3. Life doesn't come out of non life. Still no god.

4. Complex life forms cannot have evolved. ooookaaay...cya god then.

Fine arguments for any atheist, scarlet, well done!

wrong on all four counts

1. God is eternal has no beginning or end, so came from nowhere

2. God created an orderly universe, sin came in and due to the fall things are running down

3. God is life, he breathed life into Adam

4. God meticulously designed all of his creation, evolution does not bring about complex life forms from simpler life forms, such a thing has never been observed

wrong on all four counts

1. God is eternal has no beginning or end, so came from nowhere

2. God created an orderly universe, sin came in and due to the fall things are running down

3. God is life, he breathed life into Adam

4. God meticulously designed all of his creation, evolution does not bring about complex life forms from simpler life forms, such a thing has never been observed

How do you know?

Guest Bart of Darkness
you're putting the spin on to cover up for fact that those 4 points demonstrate to anyone with common sense and intelligence that your muck-to-man evo theories are fantasies

Wrong on all 4 counts.

1, if true, means that God can't exist either.

2 is a half-truth. Sure, entropy must always increase. You can bring order locally but will increase chaos somewhere else. Your statement implies that the leaves floating on a pond cannot drift into a corner. Well, they can and do because of the wind. The trade-off is tht the wind becomes more chaotic in the process.

3 is silly. It depends on how you define life. If you include God in your definition of "life", then you are back to point 1.

4 relies on your previous "proofs" so is not a proof at all.

You should just be happy that society accepts your beliefs and faith. Stop trying to show that your beliefs are true. It will never work - all the arguments have been tried. Those that don't believe are lost to you and those that can be suckered in will not be suckered in with the nonsense you are sprouting.

1, if true, means that God can't exist either.

2 is a half-truth. Sure, entropy must always increase. You can bring order locally but will increase chaos somewhere else. Your statement implies that the leaves floating on a pond cannot drift into a corner. Well, they can and do because of the wind. The trade-off is tht the wind becomes more chaotic in the process.

3 is silly. It depends on how you define life. If you include God in your definition of "life", then you are back to point 1.

4 relies on your previous "proofs" so is not a proof at all.

You should just be happy that society accepts your beliefs and faith. Stop trying to show that your beliefs are true. It will never work - all the arguments have been tried. Those that don't believe are lost to you and those that can be suckered in will not be suckered in with the nonsense you are sprouting.

lol, is that the best you can do? instead of acknowledging the truth of the points I make you make cheap uninformed strawmen attacks on God

fact is, you guys believe in 1-4 and when someone exposes that and shows how silly your beliefs are you just don't like it, so you resort to strawmen attacks on God

lol, is that the best you can do? instead of acknowledging the truth of the points I make you make cheap uninformed strawmen attacks on God

fact is, you guys believe in 1-4 and when someone exposes that and shows how silly your beliefs are you just don't like it, so you resort to strawmen attacks on God

How do you know?