House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hedi

Quite Shocked By Local Agents Property List

am down in sussex not far from gatwick and easy access to london.picked up local agents photocopied list of houses for sale, ranging from£122,500 to £700,000.

42 houses and flats for sale

of which. 27 new instructions

12 price reductions

3 as was.

now this is no poor area we are talking about and with gatwick nearby,no unemployment. i was very supprised by the no of price reductions just yet. cant tell you what they are but it was inteseting that they were strongly advertising them as such.

also as a matter of personal interest to me in our village there are 9 houses for sale, some of which have been marketed for over a year.

interesting times for us all.

am down in sussex not far from gatwick and easy access to london.picked up local agents photocopied list of houses for sale, ranging from£122,500 to £700,000.

42 houses and flats for sale

of which. 27 new instructions

12 price reductions

3 as was.

now this is no poor area we are talking about and with gatwick nearby,no unemployment. i was very supprised by the no of price reductions just yet. cant tell you what they are but it was inteseting that they were strongly advertising them as such.

also as a matter of personal interest to me in our village there are 9 houses for sale, some of which have been marketed for over a year.

interesting times for us all.

Hi Hedi , these reductions what sort of % are they , 3 or 4 , maybe 10% any of these reductions read like there desperate saying like " no chain "

Hi Hedi , these reductions what sort of % are they , 3 or 4 , maybe 10% any of these reductions read like there desperate saying like " no chain "

no idea what reductions as i said, but its a start. my main point for me at least was the fact that they are admiting to reductions.

all journeys start with a first step.

no idea what reductions as i said, but its a start. my main point for me at least was the fact that they are admiting to reductions.

all journeys start with a first step.

First step out of denial for some of these sellers , thanx anyway .