HOLA441
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Gordon Brown conspicuous by his abscence has condemed the Tories for the closure of hospitals, the failure of Northern Rock, and the collapse of the UK's financial system.

What on earth is he talking about, any ideas ?

I thought New Labour were in power for the past decade.

...time to call in the men with the white coats ..this sounds like paranoia..... <_<

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
I blame the big bang.

now beat that....

OK, I will...I blame Walkers for making Salt and Vinegar crisp packets green and Cheese and Onion ones blue.

Complete reversal of all natural laws resulting in the parallel universe we now live in.

HOLA4411
I blame the big fat Scottish Retard who has installed himself as our prime minister without asking the public for their vote.

...Alex Salmond will get him out by reason that he will no longer qualify to be a representative in Westminster....he'll be out in the next election anyway if he lasts that long.... <_<

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
when did gordo say this? do you have a link?

He is rumoured to have said it during Gay Pride week in Moscow, he was disguised as a Cowgirl in Pink Tutu and Pink Leather Boots, he was dating John Prescott at the time having finished a torid triangle of love with Tony Blair.

Cherie is rumoured to have said at a late night dinner party "There are three of us in this relationship" so incensced was Gordon that he arranged for the secret services to remove the women who was blocking his path to love.

Unfortunately Gordon was in charge of public data at the time, and there was some kind of mixup. Someone called Diana was taken out by mistake.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
He's got it wrong. It was the Romans, I mean what have they ever done for us?

Better sanitation, medicine, education, irrigation, public health, roads, freshwater system, baths, public order and peace - apparently

...Or, if you'd rather, I blame the random and spontaneous creation of all the matter in the universe in one enormous cosmic explosion.

The theory is not based upon randomness, please read...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/God-Delusion-Richa...4218&sr=8-1

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Gordon Brown conspicuous by his abscence has condemed the Tories for the closure of hospitals, the failure of Northern Rock, and the collapse of the UK's financial system.

What on earth is he talking about, any ideas ?

I thought New Labour were in power for the past decade.

He has just woken from a dream where Labour had been in power for over 10 years and had fecked things up so mightily that his pavlovian conditioning kicked in and he blamed the Tories.

I've never seen a PM like him. He looks like a little boy sometimes. He is not cut out for the job.

HOLA4421
Guest vicmac64
The last time this country was in this kind of mess and looking to foreigners for help was under the Stuarts, all of them Scots of course. The late great historian Trevellyan said that the Stuarts, unlike their Tudor predecessors, were out of touch with the people they tried to govern. In 1688 it all fell apart and William of Orange, a Dutchman, was called in and soon thereafter Britain became THE top dog in commerce (the "City" began under William and prospered under the HOuse of Hanover), sea power and world influence.

The lesson from history is that the Scots do best ruling Scotland. And a fine job they are doing with it. Seriously.

BTW Tony was a Scot and so is Cameron :ph34r: .

And I think the HPC hero Vince Cable has some Scottish connections too? Ph.d. Edinburgh etc.

Not that I am anti-Scottiosh or anything its just seems that there are some co-incidences worth noting.

I'm against this English, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish thing - I count myself British First, further to that my Northern Irish identity means no more to me than which county i come from. Unfortunately I don't believe Brown, Blair, Cameron or whoever in the three main parties are British Patriots. Thats why I think UKIP are the only sane choice.

HOLA4422
In 1688 it all fell apart and William of Orange, a Dutchman, was called in and soon thereafter Britain became THE top dog in commerce (the "City" began under William and prospered under the HOuse of Hanover), sea power and world influence.

Oddly enough, the beginning of Britain's rise (and of previously ass-kicking Holland's eclipse) coincided with the implementation in England of a very important idea that William brought from Amsterdam.

HOLA4423
He won't be reviled (he's too dim to be hateful - it's un-British to rage at the mentally enfeebled). But he will be hounded, lampooned, ridiculed, lambasted, and finally used as the central character in cautionary fables. We're rather good at that.

He'd make an excellent european president in that case then, thats one in the eye for old Tony Bliar

HOLA4424
HOLA4425