House Price Crash Forum

Brownian Bust

I think our present PM and former chancellor has done such an incredible job in ******ing up the UK economy and millions of lives that I think he deserves special recognition.

I propose we hence forth refer to the coming disaster as the "Brownian Bust" in honour of its creator.

I think our present PM and former chancellor has done such an incredible job in ******ing up the UK economy and millions of lives that I think he deserves special recognition.

I propose we hence forth refer to the coming disaster as the "Brownian Bust" in honour of its creator.

yep

Recently France's presdident Sarkozy visited China and came back with a full order book for nulear reactors.

GB went to China and gave them £50 million to develop renewables - which is more than the govt has handed out to UK companies to develop comparable technology.

I draw Parallels with Idi Amin raising money from the Ugandian people to help Britain through the 3 day week :blink:

yep

Recently France's presdident Sarkozy visited China and came back with a full order book for nulear reactors.

GB went to China and gave them £50 million to develop renewables - which is more than the govt has handed out to UK companies to develop comparable technology.

I draw Parallels with Idi Amin raising money from the Ugandian people to help Britain through the 3 day week :blink:

No No No.... The 50Million was given as 50% will be given back when he re-locates to China as everyone in the UK Hates him and his children are bullied at school..

Brown Lies, Lies, Lies I tell you......

From the Daily Mail I know but in my opinion a very good article. Quite long but well worth a read.

Only bit that I could disagree with was "While Mr Brown has successfully avoided the 'stagflation' that destroyed the last Labour government in the late 1970s", way too early to be making that call.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Maths fans will know Brownian Motion refers, for example, to the apparently random motion of particles.

"A Brownian Motion" could also refer to parliamentary legislation being introduced by Prime Minister, or perhaps most appropriately, it is descriptive of Prime Ministerial bullsh*t.

Now wash your hands.

Edited by nmarks

Brown looked insanely happy on his trip to China. He clearly feels very comfortable with dictatorships. Think Stalin meets Mao - Private Eye has him 100% right. Our Glorious Leader is a control freak and a dictator with a massive grudge against "whoever" - all the most sinister dictators are riddled with hatred and in Brown's case it is hatred of England, democracy and people in general.....wonderful! :rolleyes: