House Price Crash Forum

Come On Cgnao - Wall St Opens In A Minute.

HOLA441
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

http://www.greenrushcapital.com/greenrush_fed2.pdf

This is it I reckon. The narrator mentions the fact that US bank reserves dropping into negative territory "unprecedented".

Found it in the US Banking Crises videos on Youtube that have already been mentioned by someone on this thread I think.

Its Ok coz the fed have 735 billion (or is it trillion??) left to give the stupid wazzers.

HOLA444
This thread had become seriously random and in s way creepy :unsure:

To save me spending the next two hours looking for his/her previous posts, how much credability has this person got?

Is random stuff like this the norm?

Well as far as I know he/she has managed to issue warnings before a few serious events occured.

Such as Northern rock etc..(I cant find that link :( )

The word on the street is that he/she has high contacts in the industry

Can anyone list the warning links & the events that happened relating to it ?

Edited by Crashman Begins

HOLA445
HOLA446

If it is actually to do with that Greenrush stuff then what they are pointing out it is..

Non borrowed reserves have just plummeted to -9bn. Possibly the lowest since the banking system began.

Can somebody explain to an idiot what that actually means? Presumably it's a bad thing.

HOLA447

This is it I reckon. The narrator mentions the fact that US bank reserves dropping into negative territory "unprecedented".

Found it in the US Banking Crises videos on Youtube that have already been mentioned by someone on this thread I think.

Its Ok coz the fed have 735 billion (or is it trillion??) left to give the stupid wazzers.

This has been known for over a week (And the FED changed the data last weekend to exclude TAF loans).

HOLA448
Guest grumpy-old-man
Well as far as I know he/she has managed to issue warnings before a few serious events occured.

Such as Northern rock etc..(I cant find that link :( )

The word on the street is that he/she has high contacts in the industry

Can anyone list the warning links & the events that happened relating to it ?

yes, warnings were issued just days before the NR collapse & Black Monday.

This is the next big one imo, bigger than the last ones, judging by cg's 'unprecedented' warning

Remember these are 3 generational events that are happening.

When was the last bank run

When was the last time the FED did an emergency 75 point drop

When was the last time we had a Black Day (ok, not 3 generational here, but big nevertheless)

HOLA449
Guest grumpy-old-man

yes, TW11 posted 3 really interesting vids showing that the FED reserves went negative for the first time since records began in 1956.

Unprecedented. ;)

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Well from what I have seen everytime mr 100% posts a warning something pretty significant happens!

I also see that he isnt a troll full of BS because he would find this thread to irresistable to ignore!

I am keeping an eye on things over the next few days and expect something to happen.

Each time he says something is up he gets attacked... each time he is right.... im not going to live my life any differently but I am not going to be surprised when something else big happens! :unsure:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest grumpy-old-man
Monday 19th October 1987. :)

oh dear

edited - the various news channels also referred to it as 'Black Monday'

Edited by grumpy-old-man

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Guest Charlie The Tramp
oh dear

edited - the various news channels also referred to it as 'Black Monday'

But did the Footsie crash 10% in one day and IIRC the Dow 22%, maybe we should rename that infamous day Black Black Monday. ;)

HOLA4422

This is great! Really exciting, like when you were about six, digging around inside the breakfast cereal to find the little plastic submarine that went up and down in a jar of water with bicarb.

The one clearly advertised on the outside of the box.

Still exciting though.

Mind you, so were tractors. And gravel.

HOLA4423
Guest grumpy-old-man
But did the Footsie crash 10% in one day and IIRC the Dow 22%, maybe we should rename that infamous day Black Black Monday. ;)

ok Charlie & Muttley.

you both win, I hope you both feel happy with the outcome.

There was no black monday in Jan 2008.

Goodnight.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest Charlie The Tramp
ok Charlie & Muttley.

you both win, I hope you both feel happy with the outcome.

There was no black monday in Jan 2008.

Goodnight.

GOM I believe you have to compare one with the other, ie: if 1987 was Black Monday then January 2008 must be equal in the falls.

I predicted a SM crash mid 2006 after a warning by the RBA in September 2005, but a canny investor on this Forum reminded me that the cycle end was not due until the end of October 2006.

We both were wrong as I now believe the Investors today have more bottle and hoover up shares when a little panic takes place, hence what I now refer to as the yo yo effect we have seen in the past 12 months.

I can`t and will not predict any SM crash or when it may happen.

An acquantance I know has just put his house up for sale, not to STRent but needs to move so he can transfer his business to another location. EA told him he should have no problems selling as clients are withdrawing their properties from their books at an alarming rate, what the panic is I can only guess, maybe what is now happening is making them decide they should stay where they are, rather than take a chance for that dream property they are searching for.

All I can see it is different this time, uncharted waters, so who will see through the mist.