House Price Crash Forum

Another New Member

HOLA441

I have watched the forum for a while and fid it a refreshing island of sanity and truth. I left the UK about 7 years ago, selling my house, and felt for a long time that I could never return due to the run away HPI. In the last 12 months I have realised that house prices where I used to live (East Midlands) are now only about 10% higher than 7 years ago (in pound terms)...............about 2% less in Euros. Where is all this house price inflation I've been reading about? Good news then, I can return to the UK. Do I want to though?

ingermany (for now)

HOLA442
I have watched the forum for a while and fid it a refreshing island of sanity and truth. I left the UK about 7 years ago, selling my house, and felt for a long time that I could never return due to the run away HPI. In the last 12 months I have realised that house prices where I used to live (East Midlands) are now only about 10% higher than 7 years ago (in pound terms)...............about 2% less in Euros. Where is all this house price inflation I've been reading about? Good news then, I can return to the UK. Do I want to though?

ingermany (for now)

Welcome to HPC. Be careful here mind or you're likely to get slayed ;)

HOLA443

ingermany (for now)

Welcome ingermany

Lots of various views to chew on,on this site.