• 8 years later...
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*** bump ***

Found this on page 21 of the NI forum. It's a shame the main contributor has left the forum. I hope they are keeping well.

I wonder if this is one to watch again?

Currently at 9,334 for sale and 1,706 for rent.

Edit: If I type Northern Ireland into Propertypal -

Currently 9,830 for sale and 3,269 for rent.

Edited by Belfast Boy
On 11/03/2008 at 11:54, trust_me_im_an_ea said:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble all of you who are dreaming of property in Belfast falling below 100k next year, it isn't going to happen. I'm new to this forum, I am an Estate Agent but I know better than to say what company. But I will say this, that the branch that I work in, we have about 350 properties on the market and since yesterday morning we have agreed 7 sales. Yes, most were agreed below the asking price but there are signs that the market is beginning to stabilise - you can laugh all you want, but remember I do this for a living. Many of the posts in here are from people who seem to consider themselves experts, but on the ground, in reality I can tell you what is happening.

Wonder if they survived the last crash?

On 19/04/2020 at 12:28, Belfast Boy said:

*** bump ***

Found this on page 21 of the NI forum. It's a shame the main contributor has left the forum. I hope they are keeping well.

Hello - I am. Hope you're well too BB.

Didn't Doccy have posts blitzed from the site? So you probably won't hear from her again under that username.

Edited by pod
35 minutes ago, pod said:

Didn't Doccy have posts blitzed from the site? So you probably won't hear from her again under that username.

Sadly, yes. :( I was asked to be a mod, but felt I could not do it. So I asked Doccy and they were excellent. So I feel a bit responsible.

While I didn't post much in the last years, I still read this forum. Maybe Doccy does too.

Doccy could easily make a new account to send 'The Band' a message :D

Also... where is p.p. ?

Edited by Belfast Boy
1 hour ago, pod said:

Yeah she did get them all deleted. She's said hello through the mods before. So I hope she's ok and doing well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/04/2020 at 19:40, 2buyornot2buy said:

Would be great to hear from S.S the Ballymena builder, Ballymena Boy and MD too. All the bulls went quiet when the crash proper started. 

Yep, I enjoyed the debate, back in the day.

Very few in Northern Ireland saw a HPC of over 50% taking 5 years. 

Once again we are standing at the top of a cliff looking down. This time I have absolutely no idea where the bottom is.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the “relisted” tag on property pal listings means?  Does it mean they were sale agreed and then relisted or that they were taken down and then relisted just to move them up the order of properties?  

Just now, satsuma said:

Does anyone know what the “relisted” tag on property pal listings means?  Does it mean they were sale agreed and then relisted or that they were taken down and then relisted just to move them up the order of properties?  

Trying to move the order mostly.