House Price Crash Forum

Showbiz News: Kerry Katatonia A Forced Seller

HOLA441
As much as I don't want to believe what you wrote, it's more likely what is going on. What a sad state of affairs this country has become.

To answer your second question, are the BNP racist? Yes, they are but so are all societies that are looking after one group of race. Like all those Asian societies, etc. Also policies like BEE(black empowerment or whatever one wants to call it) are racist too. All men if they want to be equal must make themselves equal by showing they have skills and not the right skin tone or whatever we use to differentiate ourselves. However the world isn't a perfect place. Wait until I get control of it all!!! Ha ha ha ha (That was my evil laugh).

Completely off topic and correct me if I am wrong but asian youth centres and black police groups dont have MP's and run a political party that should represent the whole of the UK population... hence why the attention!

But I do agree that all stuff like this gets right on my wick and the real question is if I set up a white only youth club how long would it survive! :unsure:

But back to topic! How the hell that girl has managed to chuck all that money down the drain is hard to fathom and I think that it is more likely that she is just sticking two fingers up to her mum especially by text! Cant really blame her though.. I imagine her mums comments stopped her earning another 1/2 mill in one way or another! Would you let someone who did that live rent free in your property?

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

'Kerry Katona ordered to pay £157,000 tax bill in six weeks or face bankruptcy'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...bankruptcy.html

You know you wanted an update :D

But how do you make that much cash in a short space of time?...

..Follow fellow 'celebrity' Sophie Andertons example..

SOPHIE ANDERTON - ANDERTON: I WAS A 'PROSTITUTE'

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...a%20.prostitute.

So.. 'Mums go to Vice Land'

;)

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

HOLA443
The mum of three girls, Molly, six, Lilly Sue, five and Heidi 16 months, was married to Westlife star Brian McFadden in 2002 but they split two years later and divorced.

Then in February last year she married taxi driver Mark Croft at Gretna Green, and in the past two years is reported to have given Mark a Ferrari, two BMW's, two Range Rovers, a Lamborghini, four Porsches, two Aston Martins , an Audi and two superbikes worth an estimated £1.5m.

She is really stupid :blink:

Edited by Yorkshire Lad

HOLA444
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Completely off topic and correct me if I am wrong but asian youth centres and black police groups dont have MP's and run a political party that should represent the whole of the UK population... hence why the attention!

But I do agree that all stuff like this gets right on my wick and the real question is if I set up a white only youth club how long would it survive! :unsure:

But back to topic! How the hell that girl has managed to chuck all that money down the drain is hard to fathom and I think that it is more likely that she is just sticking two fingers up to her mum especially by text! Cant really blame her though.. I imagine her mums comments stopped her earning another 1/2 mill in one way or another! Would you let someone who did that live rent free in your property?

I don't see many British people in the Indian or Jordanian parliament either.

HOLA445

You know you wanted an update :D

I don't know quite how Kerry's going to handle the paperwork. Guardian G2 16/6 tells that us she hasn't read her own autobiography, and doesn't write because she's dyslexic.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Guardian G2 16/6 tells that us she hasn't read her own autobiography, and doesn't write because she's dyslexic as thick as pig-sh!t that's had a barrel of cornflour stirred into it.*

* Without wishing to imply that people with dyslexia are thick. Just her.

Edited to say soz to Frozen out - same idea, I'm slower.

Edited by General Melchett

HOLA448
Guardian G2 16/6 tells that us she hasn't read her own autobiography,

Why does such exist? <_<

I do hope she finds is forced into menial employment very soon

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I always suspected that the Katona 'robbery' was a set up. Don't know why - something was just fishy about it.

She's pretty much THE poster girl for the last ten years of celebrity 'culture' isn't she. I first started to loath her when I saw her in some ladette to lady documentary, where she got drunk and was rude to some bewildered Austrians who were kind enough to take her to the Viennese Ball. She even managed to make out that their polite reserve was somehow a form of rudeness.

I also think there's a certain type of working-class mentality that tends to blow money, based perhaps on the tradition of casual labour and weekly earnings. Orwell mentions this in The Road To Wigan Pier, saying that splashing out on treats rather than saving is symptomatic of those who aren't able to plan for the future. I suspect Ms Katona did this on a grand scale.

HOLA4411
I always suspected that the Katona 'robbery' was a set up. Don't know why - something was just fishy about it.

She's pretty much THE poster girl for the last ten years of celebrity 'culture' isn't she. I first started to loath her when I saw her in some ladette to lady documentary, where she got drunk and was rude to some bewildered Austrians who were kind enough to take her to the Viennese Ball. She even managed to make out that their polite reserve was somehow a form of rudeness.

I also think there's a certain type of working-class mentality that tends to blow money, based perhaps on the tradition of casual labour and weekly earnings. Orwell mentions this in The Road To Wigan Pier, saying that splashing out on treats rather than saving is symptomatic of those who aren't able to plan for the future. I suspect Ms Katona did this on a grand scale.

You've read Wigan Pier. Cool. Not many do these days.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Why does such exist? <_<

I believe Kerry Katona and Jade Goody are one and the same person.

It annoys me that I detest them as they are not important enough to hate but they must be because I hate them but who are they? why do I hate them?.....Arggggh...... anyway just a

Cuppla W***ers

Edited by Bosh

HOLA4414
You've read Wigan Pier. Cool. Not many do these days.

You'd be surprised. I've read the lot, including the four vol Essays, Journalism and Letters. Coming Up for Air - read at least five times. Not bragging, just a testament to one of the greats of the 20th C, and an even more important voice in the 21st.

HOLA4415
Why does such exist? <_<

You'll be pleased to know that the Katie Price - 'Jordan' autobiog - outsold all the recent Booker Prize nominees put together. Guardian G2 had a good piece on the literary output of Naomi, Colleen, Katie, Geri, Kerry and co., and the possible hand of the ghost writer in 'celebrity' writing.

But face it - we just can't get enough of those gals!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

'Then in February last year she married taxi driver Mark Croft at Gretna Green, and in the past two years is reported to have given Mark a Ferrari, two BMW's, two Range Rovers, a Lamborghini, four Porsches, two Aston Martins , an Audi and two superbikes worth an estimated £1.5m'

Surely one of the latest range of Austin 4x4 fairway would have been more appropriate?

HOLA4418
'Then in February last year she married taxi driver Mark Croft at Gretna Green, and in the past two years is reported to have given Mark a Ferrari, two BMW's, two Range Rovers, a Lamborghini, four Porsches, two Aston Martins , an Audi and two superbikes worth an estimated £1.5m'

Surely one of the latest range of Austin 4x4 fairway would have been more appropriate?

They forgot to mention the private school fees for the kiddies. I hope they don't dry up coz they're helping to keep the former Mrs RK in gainful employment. :unsure:

HOLA4419
You'd be surprised. I've read the lot, including the four vol Essays, Journalism and Letters. Coming Up for Air - read at least five times. Not bragging, just a testament to one of the greats of the 20th C, and an even more important voice in the 21st.

And you havent done yourself in? Personally, even once through his ouvre is enough bleakness and depression to last me a whole lifetime.

HOLA4420

I'm particularly fond of the "As I Please " column he wrote on the subject of "jackboots".

It is especially funny/ironic given the way the line from Nineteen Eighty-Four is often misquoted (e.g., here by user "galba3-1").

HOLA4421
I'm particularly fond of the "As I Please " column he wrote on the subject of "jackboots".

It is especially funny/ironic given the way the line from Nineteen Eighty-Four is often misquoted (e.g., here by user "galba3-1").

Nice to see some Orwell fans on here.

Now, I'm going to swing the thread back to HPC with a quote to ponder from the master:

To begin with, nine-tenths of the people in Ellesmere Road are under the impression that they own their houses. Ellesmere Road, and the whole quarter surrounding it, until you get to the High Street, is part of a huge racket called the Hesperides Estate, property of the Cheerful Credit Building Society. Building societies are probably the cleverest racket of modern times. My own line, insurance, is a swindle, I admit..but the beauty of the building society swindles is that you think they are doing you a kindness...

Every one of those poor downtrodden bastards, sweating his guts out to pay twice the proper price for a brick doll's house ...

Coming Up for Air (1939)

HOLA4422

On a similar celebrity topic:

I have been told (and believe) that this property was for Mr Teddy Sheringham. Now it's for sale...

(I was told that the property was his before it went on the market BTW.)

Obviously there is probably a perfectly legit reason for it going on the market before it has been lived in, but I love to stir! :D

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

But how do you make that much cash in a short space of time?...

..Follow fellow 'celebrity' Sophie Andertons example..

SOPHIE ANDERTON - ANDERTON: I WAS A 'PROSTITUTE'

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...a%20.prostitute.

So.. 'Mums go to Vice Land'

;)

You are so naughty. :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4425
And you havent done yourself in? Personally, even once through his ouvre is enough bleakness and depression to last me a whole lifetime.

Interesting - I've never found him bleak - more of a wry realist - even '1984' isn't so bad when you look at it as a satire, not a prediction. 'Coming Up For Air' is one of the best books I've read.