House Price Crash Forum

Epic Earners

Big_Bad_Bear

Anyone got any memories of tactics they used to make easy money? I was chatting to a friend today about how I used to stroll to the newsagent at 6am to get my copy of 'Shares' and would be ready to buy the hot tip at 8am sharp. By the time the daytrading geniuses had taken delivery and had their breakfast, I had my position in place. Then it was a matter of waiting until about 8.45 for them to pile in, at which point I would get out. Never failed.

Another was that programme with Tim Harvey Fortescue or whatever he was called. It was a mid day share trading show and the name eludes me. He does that T1PS thing now. Anyway, I had my Etrade account open waiting for his top tip of the day. The trick was to find the epic on Yahoo finance and then get a position open within about 20 seconds at which point the thing would go mad and you could make a grand in 30 seconds!

Loverly but I think those days maybe gone.

Or maybe not.

I used to stroll to the newsagent at 6am to get my copy of 'Shares' and would be ready to buy the hot tip at 8am sharp. By the time the daytrading geniuses had taken delivery and had their breakfast, I had my position in place. Then it was a matter of waiting until about 8.45 for them to pile in, at which point I would get out. Never failed.

I used to do this with the share tips in the Money section of the Sunday Times. Worked like a charm.