House Price Crash Forum

Boring Men In Suits Censor Underground Humour

HOLA441

Yes folks, even the London Underground is now presided over by tedious be-suited gell-haired optimising humourless personality-less young-conservative (perhaps even young-new labour-if such-a-thing-existed) smarmy sycophantic politically-correct corporate spivs sacking a perfectly lovely and very funny person who is lightening the daily toil of daily Tube commuters by releasing some not only funny but quite relevant messages for the poor commuters to enjoy.

If the Tube top brass had any sense of humour they would see the funny side and might even use the vicar-tea-party subversion to enhance their own service.

But no....this light relief to Tube tedium has been declared a de-railing influence.

What relevance to HPI, or HPC?....negligable, same as most things posted here. Stuff it in "moved" and see if I care.

VP

HOLA442
HOLA443
Yes folks, even the London Underground is now presided over by tedious be-suited gell-haired optimising humourless personality-less young-conservative (perhaps even young-new labour-if such-a-thing-existed) smarmy sycophantic politically-correct corporate spivs sacking a perfectly lovely and very funny person who is lightening the daily toil of daily Tube commuters by releasing some not only funny but quite relevant messages for the poor commuters to enjoy.

If the Tube top brass had any sense of humour they would see the funny side and might even use the vicar-tea-party subversion to enhance their own service.

But no....this light relief to Tube tedium has been declared a de-railing influence.

What relevance to HPI, or HPC?....negligable, same as most things posted here. Stuff it in "moved" and see if I care.

VP

I fail to see how they can sack her when what she was saying is true, fact, absolutely correct.

HOLA444

VP

What are you drivelling on about?

HOLA445
What are you drivelling on about?

The woman who did all the london tube announcements(Mind the gap" etc) did a load of p1ss take versions and posted them on her website.

"The tube", who are especially litigious in protecting their "brand" did not like it at all, though they did admit that a couple of them were quite funny(!)

her site is down at the moment, as far as I can tell.

HOLA446
HOLA447
The woman who did all the london tube announcements(Mind the gap" etc) did a load of p1ss take versions and posted them on her website.

"The tube", who are especially litigious in protecting their "brand" did not like it at all, though they did admit that a couple of them were quite funny(!)

her site is down at the moment, as far as I can tell.

And if you travel every day on the tube, you will know that there are many, many more insulting announcements she could have made.

Like: 'Government health warning: sitting down on a tube seat can seriously damage your health. Seats contain semen, ratsh1t, urine,faeces and a variety of rotting food matter.' :(:(