House Price Crash Forum

Doziest Press Release Ever! From Charles Church Homes

Antsy

December: the time to move home

Moving home in the run up to Christmas has been identified as a new boom period, it’s official! Recent statistics released by the Alliance and Leicester show that 22 per cent of all home moves take place in the 12 weeks running up to Christmas.

(Charles Church at Millbrook in Risca)

And, with 1 in 12 purchasers willing to move in December, it’s no wonder that housebuilders up and down the country are pushing forward and offering special deals for Christmas completions. At its Millbrook development in Risca, Charles Church Wales is offering Part Exchange on selected plots – an incentive which really will make it possible for purchasers to buy a new Charles Church home and be in it for Christmas, without the hassle of having to sell their existing home.

Now, I'm sure we can all spot the flaw, but... 1 in 12 moves? Hardly a boom. Perhaps 'average' would be more appropriate? Likewise the 22 percent statistic....

At least they've set us straight on why all those housebuilders are offering special deals at the moment - they're just having a Santa moment, bless their little hearts :lol:

December: the time to move home cry.

Moving home in the run up to Christmas has been identified as a new boom period horrible pain in the a$$, it’s official! Recent statistics released by the Alliance and Leicester show that 22 per cent of all home moves the relentless shower of morons buying homes take place in the 12 weeks running up to Christmas.

(Charles Church at Millbrook in Risca)

And, with 1 in 12 purchasers willing to move cancel at the last minute in December, it’s no wonder that housebuilders up and down the country are pushing forward bricking themsleves and offering special deals for Christmas completions. At its Millbrook development in Risca, Charles Church Wales is offering Part Exchange an unspeakable, terrible rip-off on selected plots – an incentive which really will make it possible for purchasers you feel like a prize chump to buy a new Charles Church home and be in it for Christmas, without the hassle of having to sell their existing home money to buy the xmas turkey.

Edited by The Colour

I suffer from asthma - most of the time it is contained.

I get exercise induced asthma (EIA), allergy induced asthma (AIA) and also laughter induced humour (LIA)

Reading this press release I was literally LMAO - so much so that my lungs are now aching.

I now need to make a real effort to breath.

This sort of press release should be made illegal - it is dangerous to public health.

Where's my ventolin - cough - cough

P.s. 63% of statistics are made-up