House Price Crash Forum

Radio Advert For Barrett Development

equitystasher

Driving up the A217 towards Epsom today I had the radio tuned to Mercury and a advert for a development near Crawley came on from Barrett Homes.

25% off purchase price £1000 towards legal costs and deposit paid on selected properties.

Maybe if we all hold off buying for long enough they will be paying ud to take them off their hands :P

Driving up the A217 towards Epsom today I had the radio tuned to Mercury and a advert for a development near Crawley came on from Barrett Homes.

25% off purchase price £1000 towards legal costs and deposit paid on selected properties.

Maybe if we all hold off buying for long enough they will be paying ud to take them off their hands :P

They'd have to pay me to live in Crawley

Heard a similar one on the radio in Slurrey (sorry Surrey) this afternoon for Galliard Homes. Selling their new Greenwich apartments "from £299K" on the back of "renewed interest from investors".

God it was cringeworthy.

Heard a similar one on the radio in Slurrey (sorry Surrey) this afternoon for Galliard Homes. Selling their new Greenwich apartments "from £299K" on the back of "renewed interest from investors".

God it was cringeworthy.

I used to be the manager whose area included those properties. Which are great if you like lots of Nigerians claiming asylum and not getting up until 2 in the afternoon. For what those properties will look like in a year take a look at Thamesmead development mmmmmm lovely.