House Price Crash Forum

What Happened......

HOLA441
HOLA442
Maybe he's gone on a well deserved holiday. Or perhaps he's negotiating a drop in rents on his "portfolio".

I don't quite see the level of posting I did in the past. Could it, by chance, have anything to do with recent market reports? Surely not.

VP

Bulls turn into bears quite quick methinks. Nothing like falling prices to prove that you were wrong.....

I can't understand why bulls frequent this site? As a FTB locked out I know why I come here (and it's not a really good reason) but why a Bull? :unsure:

HOLA443
Bulls turn into bears quite quick methinks. Nothing like falling prices to prove that you were wrong.....

I can't understand why bulls frequent this site? As a FTB locked out I know why I come here (and it's not a really good reason) but why a Bull?  :unsure:

TTRTR used to say he liked ''the challenge of dealing with all the negative posters''

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

He was a lying bullcrapper.

He didn't own any property. He was an estate agent, trolling the boards on the instructions of his boss. As he has now been fired, along with the rest of teh staff at the Wandsworth branch ("business re-adjustment"), he's too busy filling in job applications down McDonalds to keep up his ludicrous tub-thumping posts.

We'll probably see him now and then as he finds an unlocked internet cafe pc here and there...

HOLA449
HOLA4410