Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443

Leave your comments here:

http://www.wilson-property.co.uk/contactus.htm

No updates to their website.

I see Nominet haven't done anything about them hiding behind a WHOIS opt out which is only available to non trading individuals:

whois wilson-property.co.uk

[Querying whois.nic.uk]

[whois.nic.uk]

Domain name:

wilson-property.co.uk

Registrant:

Judith Wilson

Registrant type:

UK Individual

Registrant's address:

The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their

address omitted from the WHOIS service.

HOLA444
HOLA445

We were just talking about these sons of bitches tonight at work.

Everybody hates them. Funny isn't it? They're the lowest common denominator in everyone's eyes from young to old.

I sincerely hope they're going through hell and not getting a wink of sleep at the moment.

HOLA446
HOLA447
Like the first YOY house price fall, the Wilsons bankrupsy will be a significant milestone.

I am certain it's gonna happen soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJMnES7WoT4

click the link. listen. go to bed with a nicorette patch on and dream away.....

Oh, a storm is threatning

My very life today

If I dont get some shelter

Oh yeah, Im gonna fade away

War, children, its just a shot away

Its just a shot away

Its just a shot away

Ooh, see the fire is sweepin

Our very street today

Burns like a red coal carpet

Mad bull lost its way

Its just a shot away

Its just a shot away

Rape, murder!

Its just a shot away

Its just a shot away

Rape, murder!

Its just a shot away

Its just a shot away

Rape, murder!

Its just a shot away

Its just a shot away

The floods is threatning

My very life today

Gimme, gimme shelter

Or Im gonna fade away

Its just a shot away

Its just a shot away

Its just a shot away

Edited by right_freds_dead

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

"Everyone hates them so much."

If only someone knew where they lived they could go there and have a civil conversation with them. They could work out their differences in a peaceable manner and form a common bond of understanding. The Wilsons are a cause for good - if I was one of their tenants I would, with other tenants, go to the Wilsons' home and sing songs of love and peace. Their tenants are clearly an ungrateful, greedy bunch of parasites - too lazy to show the Wilsons their joy.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Like the first YOY house price fall, the Wilsons bankrupsy will be a significant milestone.

I am certain it's gonna happen soon.

I think a bottle of the good old sparkling stuff will be opened here if it ever happens.

Hopefully the case will get enough negative publicity that laws are introduced that prevent the speculation on property on such a large scale (in such a small area) in the future is curtailed in some way.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2006/dec/1...ess.houseprices

This article says that the Wilsons were buying massively off plan in 2007. So all you Ashford locals what is happening?

Has work stopped on the new build estates and builders going to hold the Wilsons to there purchases or have all the new builds been moth balled.

A quick search of rightmove and Ashford shows a lot of property on the market. Are the Wilsons big forced sellers?

700 properties?!?! These *****ers need to burn in hell for all eternity.

HOLA4417

I can't decide if I think they will end in bankruptcy or not.

everyone likes to call them stupid etc, but really they were just salesmen trying to flog a product (their houses/books/seminars etc).

a used car salesman might be a DICK for telling you little lies to get you to overpay for a car, but he's not necessarily stupid.

in fact, he is probably in one of the best positions to know the real state of the used car market, so if anyone is in a position to know when to get out it's him.

I really am kind of waiting for the day when we find out that through corporate machinations, they were able to off-shore a good chunk of money, and are happily retired in majorca writing their tell all book.

hopefully though, they WERE just stupid opportunists, and will slowly twist in the winds of bankruptcy in which their ignorance has hung them out to dry.

HOLA4418
"Everyone hates them so much."

If only someone knew where they lived they could go there and have a civil conversation with them. They could work out their differences in a peaceable manner and form a common bond of understanding. The Wilsons are a cause for good - if I was one of their tenants I would, with other tenants, go to the Wilsons' home and sing songs of love and peace. Their tenants are clearly an ungrateful, greedy bunch of parasites - too lazy to show the Wilsons their joy.

It's already public domain: Heath Road, Boughton Monchelsea, just outside Maidstone. :ph34r:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
I think a bottle of the good old sparkling stuff will be opened here if it ever happens.

Hopefully the case will get enough negative publicity that laws are introduced that prevent the speculation on property on such a large scale (in such a small area) in the future is curtailed in some way.

Agree. I saved a bottle of Vega Sicilia for the occasion.

HOLA4421
Try googling the above address. The local council minutes show an ongoing dispute re planing permission requested for "Lime Farm" on this road, the request being made by a Judith Wilson.

Hope this helps.

No offence, but I'm not sure that I'd be very happy if I discovered that someone called Lee Harvey Oswald had tracked me down on the internet.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Somehow I doubt the Wilsons will go bankrupt.

They are probably operating their BTL empire through a Ltd company - which can go bust, but will hardly make them bankrupt. You can pretty much walk away and wash your hands from a Ltd.

You could be right, or even a string of Ltd comapnies so if some go under, they still hold on to the rest. I think a lot of BTL do it in the own name though as you can generally get more leverage form the banks, on the basis that it is not as easy to walk away.

HOLA4425
It wasn't me though; I would be more concerned about any grassy knolls.

If you widen your search a little, you'll find that the house three doors down was refused planning permission for a grassy knoll last year.