House Price Crash Forum

Where'd It Go?

wickywackywoo

HOLA441
HOLA442
Guest AuntJess

Yes. I was reading the earlier posts then - wham! a error message when I tried to move to next page. I'll never know now what I missed! It must have been strong stuff, if its been deleted.

HOLA443
Yes. I was reading the earlier posts then - wham! a error message when I tried to move to next page. I'll never know now what I missed! It must have been strong stuff, if its been deleted.

Yes I got the error message as well. I think it's really out of order to just remove it rather than move it. It was very active when they twanged it.

It was getting very lively. I had completely turned mobeyone into a monkey and he just kind of went ape on me and started getting really childish saying I didn't know who my dad was etc :lol:

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Yes, I didn't see anything particularly offensive apart from a few jibes about each other but even those were in good humour I thought.

Hmm, not sure, I think monkey boy got really angry and lost it but that's all part of the fun :lol: He started getting abusive first anyway. I love winding up lefties, they're so easy. A five year old could pull apart their best arguments.

HOLA448
Yes I got the error message as well. I think it's really out of order to just remove it rather than move it. It was very active when they twanged it.

It was getting very lively. I had completely turned mobeyone into a monkey and he just kind of went ape on me and started getting really childish saying I didn't know who my dad was etc :lol:

Thing is the multicultists don't often get challenged in the real world. Hence they respond like total girlyboys when engaged in debate.

Oh and can we establish for the record whether you are aware of your father or not? :lol:

HOLA449
Hmm, not sure, I think monkey boy got really angry and lost it but that's all part of the fun :lol: He started getting abusive first anyway. I love winding up lefties, they're so easy. A five year old could pull apart their best arguments.

Yes, on second thoughts. Apparently I'm a fascist transsexual :lol:

HOLA4410
Thing is the multicultists don't often get challenged in the real world. Hence they respond like total girlyboys when engaged in debate.

Oh and can we establish for the record whether you are aware of your father or not? :lol:

What amazes me is how many of them there are. Surely they are not representative of the general population. OMG I pray not! I reckon this board has a lot of leftwing losers on it.

I'm aware of my father, he lives five miles away :lol::lol:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
What amazes me is how many of them there are. Surely they are not representative of the general population. OMG I pray not! I reckon this board has a lot of leftwing losers on it.

I'm aware of my father, he lives five miles away :lol::lol:

Well at least there's a fair few sensible folk as well.

Well that's that sorted then!

Archived