House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shedfish

I Bought A House Today!

Guest Shedfish

i bought a house today!

hahaha

only kidding.

what i am getting though, is a lot of phone calls. there must be some database trawling going on, and my status switched from 'troublemaker' to 'prospect'

the thing is, over time i've been clear about my budget, both rentals and purchases... and i'm getting an irritating number of proposals between 30% and 75% or so over budget.

bless...

Guest Shedfish
Shed where would you say we are on you graph at the moment, regards Tigs

difficult to say, but probably between 'return to normal' and 'fear' - the 'bull trap' being the IR cut.. though those tops are a bit too lopsided for a perfect fit :lol:

being too bearish for my own good i think that's true of the equity markets too

I've always quite liked that graph, but there's always been something wrong with it and I think I've just realised what it is.

Bull Trap and Denial are in the wrong places, they should be swapped. Do this and we're just past denial, into return to normal. Bulls have been trapped, and we've had a few stories of BTLs going bad, but hey the BBC wouldn't lie, we're fimly in a denial/return to normal phase.

Market will never crash the government will step in if needed as they've already done with Northern Rock

We really are living in hope, though the reality is very different

Is this your first crash :lol::lol::lol::lol:

History will not repeat itself, though its fun attracting replies from special needs folk like yourself

"History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes" I believe the saying goes. Is it your first crash? :lol::lol::lol:

Market will never crash the government will step in if needed as they've already done with Northern Rock

....step in and do what ???

So what youre saying is that the government have control of the housing market - have I got that right?

Have they got enough money to do all this; support a bank and the entire housing market?

It certainly an interesting theory you got there, I'd love to hear more.

Please continue...

mmmmm..... so, they will do what? Reduce interest rates by 0.5% like they did in the US?? That's really working during a credit crunch and extreme negative sentiment isn't it!!..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7048011.stm

Guest Shedfish
....step in and do what ???

Alistair Darling will reveal that his hair is not prematurely grey, rather his eyebrows are stubbornly clinging to youth. his honesty will inspire us all