House Price Crash Forum

Immigration & Wage Deflation

VacantPossession

If protecting my wages and preserving MY culture means joining the BNP then I would much prefer to pay them than to Blair & Co who is flooding the country with economic migrants (who all vote labour) so that the corporations operating here in the UK can make bigger profits by undermining the locals wages.

Your mind is drifting further into unreality, Justarse!

Tell us about YOUR culture !

Lets get this right, the 'problems' are:

1. Something or someone is taking away your 'culture'? I'm not sure they'd want your 'culture' ! :D

2. Its Labour's fault !

3. It's the immigrants' fault !

4. It's the immigrants' fault for voting Labour ! (Tell us how you discovered their voting habits, if they have any.)

5. It's 'the corporations'' fault !

6. It's Walkers' Crisps fault !

7. It's the houseowners' fault !

8. It's the VI's fault !

9. It's everyone and everything else in the bloody world's fault !!!!

10. What's happenning to our Great Aryan Race???

What's your favourite colour? Just getting the straightjacket ready but don't want to upset you with a 'coloured' one - better be white, d'you think?

p

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gtr London FTB

So you cut and paste 20 lines of someone else post  and then all you have to say is

If that’s all you can say then I think we know who the muppet is

UnsureFTB

Belgium

Because I was ethnically force out of my home city, Leicester is officially is 1/3 Muslim and I’m sick of this PC government raising my taxes to pay for it’s pet projects. House prices didn’t help neither. So no I don’t talk about something I know nothing about, I’ve been in the middle of it all were hardly anyone in my street left had grow up in England

Mmm.... I wonder if the Belgians think of you in the same way.

What no Union Bashers on the board today.  :D

At least they are strong in

India

China

South Korea

Taiwan

:lol:

Don't worry Charlie, I'll come to your rescue!

Unions are evil, they destroyed the UK manufacturing industry, while the union leaders looked after their own cushy desk jobs.

Well done Mrs T on crushing their influence.

Hope that helps. ;)

What no Union Bashers on the board today.  :D

Oh, go on then;

UK Union leaders are the biggest job destroyers in history and should be hung.

Even heard a woman of radio 4 say "we can afford 12 month paternity breaks"

Bet the silly bi^ch wont remember that when it comes to her buying more expensive british made t - shirts. Hypochrasy as usual.

Utter incompetent cocooned thinking.

Guest Charlie The Tramp
I still often see King Arthur when I'm on me rounds.

He's still chauffeur driven, buts it's a crappy old Jag, and the weetabix comb over appears to have long gone.

Old King Coal Was A Merry Old Soul....

He`s waiting for the pits to re open in Barnsley. :D

UnsureFTB

Are you sure Leicester is 1/3 Muslim? I'm sure there must be more Hindus there than Muslims. And how exactly were you ethnically foreced out?

I just like the Muslims and Hindus like to live amongst my own. This is no secret and nor can it be called racist, else you would need to except that a vast majority of the residents in Leicester are Racist as each section has it’s own areas.

Friends and family moved out of Leicester and then you get trouble buying Beef let alone farm produce that is ethically slaughtered. Mosques appearing over night without planning permission as a house is taken over and if you complain then your windows are broken because the council leaks your address out.

So called positive discrimination, propaganda for our children at schools……………….. the list goes on and on and I am far from being alone in feeling this way and the numbers speak for themselves.

I normally find Justice quite sensible, but this thread that he has started is not....

People move from towns to towns, or countries to countries because they seek a higher standard of living, or at least the opportunity to have a higher standard.

Your argument, (and I am no lefty liberal) is flawed because...

Each year, around 150,000 UK nationals emigrate to seek a better life abroad. Surely these can be classed as economic migrants? Do you think that the foreign locals depise them???

People that come here simply to work are not taking from the system, they're adding to it, possibly keeping it afloat.

Asylum seekers come here and claim every benefit under the sun, and cost us a fortune. But that is the fault of our Government for offering them that financial opportunity. If the USA offered this scheme to us, I'm sure we would be over in a flash. And even if you elimimated the asylum problem, there would be others that would fill their shoes. The Chavs would just get the free houses and benefits instead.

Each town and place has it culture, and yes that changes because of the influx of new people. These are the times now. Leicester may have changed from 20 years ago, but then, how can you expect it not too? But then, hasn't the culture of Southern Spain, Miami etc changed because of us???

Casual Observer

Mmm.... I wonder if the Belgians think of you in the same way.

We are very compatible, we eat the same food just about, Like the same beer, have a very similar ideology and share a similar religion and past. No one tries to tell my misses to cover her face, want to kill me because I don’t pray like them. We even dress the same.

Bluelady

Alas I sometimes work in the UK so end up paying into the UK system but I begrudge every Penney as so little is spent on what it should be.

Ignorant Steve

People call me many things but boring is not one of them.

Belgium has a lot going for it, new roads, better schools and has the highest standard of living in Europe. You can afford to eat out and have a good time so if that’s being boring then I’ll take some more of that. :lol:

Guest Charlie The Tramp
UK Union leaders are the biggest job destroyers in history and should be hung.

Here`s one man who would disagree with you, and was highly critical of Thatcher`s policy on the unions. I believe he once said if he was one of his own workforce he would most certainly join the union. :P

Sir John Harvey Jones the most successful chairman in the history of ICI

sir_john_H-J.jpg

On the immigration front, it's a shame that this can't be debated sensibly.

This has been a significant feature of the present Labour government, but has not really been debated by the country properly until now. What is telling about the Tory's raising of issue at this time is that both Labour and the Lib Dems have roughly accepted that "something needs to be done". The UK is facing up to the fact that this issue can no longer be swept under the carpet.

W.r.t. housing, those of us on decent incomes might whinge about renting, and may even have great reservations about the level of welfarism in this country, but the availability of social housing in London, where I live, is shocking. It is quite acceptable to have two adults and 2 children under the age of 10 in a 1-bed; the living room is supposed to act as an additional bedroom. I have seen some white families in such levels of overcrowding, but the vast majority appear to immigrant families from the last 15 years or so. The reality is: what chance do kids brought up in this kind of accommodation have? How will they be able to study? Many immigrants, at least in London, end up having to live in estates that should be ripped down.

It is all well and good arguing that anyone should be allowed in, but if we can't provide adequate accommodation for children already here, then what chance do immigrants have? I have seen children do very well in the rougher parts of London, but a great deal of talent is being squandered.

I don't see how anyone can suggest that asking these sorts of questions is racist, or blaming immigrants for the ills in society. I also find it alarming that people don't question the government's and business' motives in wanting immigration; it is a cheap and easy way pumping up the economy, while ignoring the more signigicant problem of chronic unemployment and "sickness" among people already living here.

Casual Observer

We are very compatible, we eat the same food just about, Like the same beer, have a very similar ideology and share a similar religion and past. No one tries to tell my misses to cover her face, want to kill me because I don’t pray like them. We even dress the same.

fantastic. you are right. we are same idioligy. its that great ? lets go kill some muslim children in the name of (y)our ideology.

as soon as someone mentions ideology i think total racist dickhead.

On the immigration front, it's a shame that this can't be debated sensibly.

This has been a significant feature of the present Labour government, but has not really been debated by the country properly until now. What is telling about the Tory's raising of issue at this time is that both Labour and the Lib Dems have roughly accepted that "something needs to be done". The UK is facing up to the fact that this issue can no longer be swept under the carpet.

W.r.t. housing, those of us on decent incomes might whinge about renting, and may even have great reservations about the level of welfarism in this country, but the availability of social housing in London, where I live, is shocking. It is quite acceptable to have two adults and 2 children under the age of 10 in a 1-bed; the living room is supposed to act as an additional bedroom. I have seen some white families in such levels of overcrowding, but the vast majority appear to immigrant families from the last 15 years or so. The reality is: what chance do kids brought up in this kind of accommodation have? How will they be able to study? Many immigrants, at least in London, end up having to live in estates that should be ripped down.

It is all well and good arguing that anyone should be allowed in, but if we can't provide adequate accommodation for children already here, then what chance do immigrants have? I have seen children do very well in the rougher parts of London, but a great deal of talent is being squandered.

I don't see how anyone can suggest that asking these sorts of questions is racist, or blaming immigrants for the ills in society. I also find it alarming that people don't question the government's and business' motives in wanting immigration; it is a cheap and easy way pumping up the economy, while ignoring the more signigicant problem of chronic unemployment and "sickness" among people already living here.

I find it extremely rich (please pardon the pun) that someone who thinks Thatcher is the best thing since the sliced loaf should bemoan the lack of adequate social housing in this country. We had plenty of it until she decided to use it to buy votes with a huge chunk of taxpayers' money.

If you do not feel that this is YOUR country then maybe you should leave the UK but in the mean time please don’t leave my front door open and invite everyone in as we are running out of room and it’s not yours to give away.

Mr.Justice (perhaps the most inappropriately named poster here)

You confuse what you describe as MY country with A country of which you are privileged to be a citizen. No one "owns" countries and it is precisely your kind of tribalism which creates needless hate throughout the world.

There is a litany of historical evidence referencing exactly your tribal anxiety, with endless witch hunting of anyone within your radius who is not "like you". I suppose in your case you think that's ok because you consider yourself a bone fide person and not an economic migrant. Let's define what that means:

Your definition appears to be someone who, per se, is going to bleed "your" country dry, and take away the job that you think is "rightfully" yours.

Another definition of economic migrant might be someone who moves to another country in order to contribute to it.

If you want to examine who might be over-taxing the UK system, then you could perhaps look no further than the indigenous population itself, which I believe takes more from the public purse in benefits and hand outs than any immigrant community does. Not that I am objecting to that fact, merely stating it.

You blame immigrants for "undercutting" your wages, and yet they would prefer to earn the SAME as your wage. They are not the undercutters, it is the people who employ them, tolerated by the government, who OFFER them sub-standard wages. They are not undercutting you because they are willing participants in wage reductions, rather they are exploited by the employer who recognises their potentially vulnerable position.

You can't have it both ways. A great proportion of immigrants do the jobs YOU wouldn't want to do. Many of them do these jobs because that's all they are offered, despite often OUT- qualifying non immigrants like you. They are offered low pay because they are willing to do things no-one else would. As a group of people most, but not all, immigrant workers toil harder per pound earned than any other group in the UK. They do so not because they have conspired to do you out of a job but because that is what they are given.

If you want to blame someone for undercutting you, then blame those who are perfectly happy to pay LOW wages.

Next time you catch a plane, a bus, a train, become ill, buy a newspaper, need a hospital, need educating, in fact need almost anything, just look around you. The very people you want to send packing form a high proportion of those who are providing you, daily, with various services very few people born here want to soil their hands doing.

VP

Here`s one man who would disagree with you, and was highly critical of Thatcher`s policy on the unions.

Sir John Harvey Jones the most successful chairman in the history of ICI

The best conman ever. Ive seen several fly on the wall documentaries on this fatty, and concluded his accent and manner got him where he wanted to be, but hes no shrewd businessman thats for sure.

If unions hadnt have been pounded by Thatcher, wages and costs would have spiraled even higher and production would have moved even more quickly to Japan / Korea.

Charle, I bet when u buy goods, the last thing on your mind is 'Ill buy them because the UK firm has a family freindly policy or loads of disabled ramps'. No I bet u go for best deal every time.

Great men set up all the old UK businesses usually in thier garden shed, then along come 'no added value' non - wealth creating scroungers called Unions, who the set about ruining these firms.

shishkebab

Good post and I go along with much of what you say but I would point out that you can have mass immigration or a welfare state but not both so this sets us apart from the rest of the world.

Yes many in Spain, Miami must hate us mainly for pushing up house prices but it’s not happening on the vast scale it’s happening here and the foreign governments does not ponder to our every needs. Most illegal immigrants enter via France, few want to stay and the French are happy to help them wait for an opportunity to jump aboard a lorry. We are not comparing eggs with eggs here.

right_freds_dead

as soon as someone mentions ideology i think total racist dickhead.

If you keep getting these strange word association problems they maybe you should try another psychiatrists bench.