House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PropertyGuru

Exodus Idea

someone posted an 'exodus' thread yesterday (day before???).

If you are leaving the British Isles, or planning to, sign up here...

emigration countdown

Interesting site but it's really frustrating that it doesn't show the full reasons for people's leaving. Can't they do something about this?

Interesting site but it's really frustrating that it doesn't show the full reasons for people's leaving. Can't they do something about this?

Its a good idea but the design is not great.

You can click on the arrow at the right hand end of the line

to see the full reaon for them emigrating.

ST

someone posted an 'exodus' thread yesterday (day before???).

If you are leaving the British Isles, or planning to, sign up here...

emigration countdown

Yeah, that was me. I'm rather pleased and not surprised to see someone already came up with a similar site.

Can users also register under the guise of "I would prefer to emigrate because of the following reasons . . . . . . "?

I'm lucky that I own a company in Singapore and have an employment visa there. While I haven't used them yet (life events got in the way) I've now come up with an idea that might make my fortune (very simple idea involving a familiar kitchen appliance). I intend to use the company in Singapore to realise the idea. With the fortune I hope to make, among other plans, I intend to return to the UK to inflict some justice on those who've caused this very website to have to come into existence in the first place.

Yeah, that was me. I'm rather pleased and not surprised to see someone already came up with a similar site.

Can users also register under the guise of "I would prefer to emigrate because of the following reasons . . . . . . "?

I'm lucky that I own a company in Singapore and have an employment visa there. While I haven't used them yet (life events got in the way) I've now come up with an idea that might make my fortune (very simple idea involving a familiar kitchen appliance). I intend to use the company in Singapore to realise the idea. With the fortune I hope to make, among other plans, I intend to return to the UK to inflict some justice on those who've caused this very website to have to come into existence in the first place.

if you are looking for investors, and have a good idea, I might be interested. Hard to know what to do with the money nowadays.

if you are looking for investors, and have a good idea, I might be interested. Hard to know what to do with the money nowadays.

Got my own thanks.

very simple idea involving a familiar kitchen appliance

You will become "Toasterman," popping up a round of perfectly browned bread to thwart danger in its tracks. Who will be your and prodigy nemesis? I see a Juicerboy and possibly a Kettleman, with a flex that goes over the edge of the worktop and poses a risk of scalding to small children. Nasty.