House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bdon

When Do We Get The New Site

OK, bored now - crash is here and will either tank in six months / japan scenario / apocalypse gold (yeah right!) - genuinely don't care - I am not going to buy another flat/house in this country so where can us groovy chicks go to get advice about the next turn of the wheel?

just a little cafe to hang out in - nothing too hard - MSE reminds me too much of my mum and Drbubbs Green is blokes trying to do mystic meg in excel

where IS the next cool place ;)

Damn. The domain 'www.housepriceboom.co.uk' is taken.

www.housepricestagnation.co.uk is still up for grabs.

I'm surprised that one hasn't been snapped up by Casual Observer.

OK, bored now - crash is here and will either tank in six months / japan scenario / apocalypse gold (yeah right!) - genuinely don't care - I am not going to buy another flat/house in this country so where can us groovy chicks go to get advice about the next turn of the wheel?

just a little cafe to hang out in - nothing too hard - MSE reminds me too much of my mum and Drbubbs Green is blokes trying to do mystic meg in excel

the global economy, the global imbalance, the next bubbles and the next busts can all be found on the internet if you look.

don't look to follow crowds, if anything this site should have taught you that - be an individual and find your own way.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Come here and I'll show you, petal. I'll show you.

Guest grumpy-old-man
www.housepricestagnation.co.uk is still up for grabs.

I'm surprised that one hasn't been snapped up by Casual Observer.

:D:D

exactly why it's still up for grabs I would imagine.....ain't never gonna happen.

Cometh the hour, cometh the.....site!? Or maybe you'd like a physical location too, how about Beachy head?

Hpc still has legs as long as we aren't restricted solely to that topic, so I suggest that this is still the place to be.

Hpc crash members have a lot to offer in the way of original and re-heated ideas,wit, wisdom and sheer stupidity.

(I've cornered the market in the latter)I'm sure you still have much to offer, this thread is a good example.Thanks.

Even if you make the increasingly sensible assumption that we're about to slide into a property crash there's still some fascinating puzzles to untangle,

1. What will be the extent and timing of the crash, and what will be the balance between nominal and real falls?

2. What happens after the crash? Will house prices cycle back up to unprecedented new heights with owner occupancy falling from today's 70%+ back towards the 11% it stood at in 1900? Or will we see a long term, secular decline in relative house prices stretching out for the next fifty years or longer?

3. Will the crash mainly bring flat prices down, or will houses fall just as much? And how will London fare versus the rest of the country?

4. Is the future inflationary or deflationary?

5. Will Phil and Kirsty ever get it on?