House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoomBoom

The Paulians Are Rumbled

BoomBoom: You have to ask yourself why are Ron Paul's supporters so well organised and supporters of other candidates are not. If these polls are so easy to fix as the article claims then why aren't other politicians (with much more money) duplicating what the Paul supporters are doing.

Maybe the support is genuine and the credibility of CNBC has come into question on why they removed the poll.

Ron Paul had a rally after the debate at a University that drew 2,500 people. Over 300 Ron Paul supporters turned up to greet Dr. Paul at the event itself.

Why was none of this reported anywhere?

Oh, and why we are at it, why isn't any other candidate being discussed on HPC?

Basil Brush was a puppet, how fitting you chose it as an Avatar.

Have to agree with Pluto - why discount a poll when supporters of a candidate respond to it? If the other candidates had such mobile support maybe the poll would look "fairer" to CNBC. But they don't. Whose fault is that? Certainly not Ron Paul or his supporters.

******, when the newspapers and TV stations are deciding on who can and can't be popular and judging the voters on their responses, here comes hell in a flaming hand-basket.

CNBC have done themselves a disservice. They should be reporters of news, and not creators of it. They've shown themselves for what they are - rotten. Maybe CNBC and it's corporate sponsors/advertisers don't like Paul's policies of canning the Fed etc etc. If you believe what CNBC are telling you without question, then yeah, puppet is right.

And I really like Basil Brush!

Have to agree with Pluto - why discount a poll when supporters of a candidate respond to it? If the other candidates had such mobile support maybe the poll would look "fairer" to CNBC. But they don't. Whose fault is that? Certainly not Ron Paul or his supporters.

******, when the newspapers and TV stations are deciding on who can and can't be popular and judging the voters on their responses, here comes hell in a flaming hand-basket.

CNBC have done themselves a disservice. They should be reporters of news, and not creators of it. They've shown themselves for what they are - rotten. Maybe CNBC and it's corporate sponsors/advertisers don't like Paul's policies of canning the Fed etc etc. If you believe what CNBC are telling you without question, then yeah, puppet is right.

And I really like Basil Brush!

CNBC is the mouthpiece of Wall Street; Wall Street is a collection of banks and investment companies that make their living for the transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class to the rich via inflation; inflation is created by printed money and debasing the currency; the enablers of the inflation is the Federal Reserve.

Ron Paul wants to end the Federal Reserve and put an end to their scam.

BoomBoom: You have to ask yourself why are Ron Paul's supporters so well organised and supporters of other candidates are not. If these polls are so easy to fix as the article claims then why aren't other politicians (with much more money) duplicating what the Paul supporters are doing.

Maybe the support is genuine and the credibility of CNBC has come into question on why they removed the poll.

Ron Paul had a rally after the debate at a University that drew 2,500 people. Over 300 Ron Paul supporters turned up to greet Dr. Paul at the event itself.

If what you say is true, and Paul is so popular in the real world, he should ave no problemgetting the nomination. Why is it that in all other polls (that organised voting cannot scew) show Paul to be polling around 1%?

If what you say is true, and Paul is so popular in the real world, he should ave no problemgetting the nomination. Why is it that in all other polls (that organised voting cannot scew) show Paul to be polling around 1%?

The polls that only have Ron Paul at 1% are carefully conducted to exclude Ron Paul voters and to herd the media away from candidates they don't want on TV. These tactics only work early on in campaigns are designed to marginalise candidates. This is nothing new.

Gallop and Zogby, who conduct these polls, all have a political agenda. However, they can't keep up the charade for too long as the credibility of these polls come into question for future polls. Don't be surprised to see Ron Paul shoot up in these polls once if he wins in New Hampshire.

The cat will be well and truly out of the bag by then.

I've been watching CNBC for the last few weeks. Dreadful.

I used to think the media ignoring RP was over exaggerated. It's sooooo not. In the CNBC reporting of the recent debate his picture was shown once on TV and some fat bloke call Joe who eats at Taco Bell a lot before doing the breakfast show basically wrote him off as a nut job. I don't think he is. No other mention was made of him.

Americans really are fed a diet of sh*t and don't question it - they deserve all that's coming their way with the economy.

I'm also surprised at the number of hand written posters saying Ron Paul 2008 are springing up along the highways. It seems the media are having a little problem controlling this.

I've been watching CNBC for the last few weeks. Dreadful.

I used to think the media ignoring RP was over exaggerated. It's sooooo not. In the CNBC reporting of the recent debate his picture was shown once on TV and some fat bloke call Joe who eats at Taco Bell a lot before doing the breakfast show basically wrote him off as a nut job. I don't think he is. No other mention was made of him.

Americans really are fed a diet of sh*t and don't question it - they deserve all that's coming their way with the economy.

I'm also surprised at the number of hand written posters saying Ron Paul 2008 are springing up along the highways. It seems the media are having a little problem controlling this.

The fact we are even discussing this proves the media has lost control of brainwashing the people.

Who's Ron Paul, and what is he going to do for me ?

He may just save your kids from being drafted into a resource war and killed.

The fact we are even discussing this proves the media has lost control of brainwashing the people.

I blame the internet, it must be regulated at all costs!

you have to be careful with the media-represented polls!!!

if the meeja tell sheep to think a certain way,they do.However there are always an awkward bunch that want to ask questions....if you haven't seen "V",then please watch it.Ok it's all about aliens etc but the psycological warfare against scientists,and abuse of the media to demonise them is much akin to what we have now,and what the jews/gays/masons/polish went through in the early stages of hitlers third reich.Watch and learn the mind-games.

Ron Paul is mainly the preserve of educated internet peeps,NOT the sheeple.

the establishment will,by any means necessary limit debate,demonise the mainstream exposure of Mr Paul because it damages their little system.

denying threats the oxygen of publicity is an effective strategy......hence the rumblings of internet censorship.

this bastion of real freedom is getting the rulers nervous.

Guest mattsta1964

Absolutely right Pluto

The support ROP is getting right now is unprecedented

The establisment media must be bloody terrified

This will be the biggest political movement for 100 years. It is incredible what is happening.

Not a whisper in the UK media, naturally and virtually nobody in the UK knows who Ron Paul is.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't get the nomination. It doesn't even matter if he gets assassinated (god forbid)

Nothing will stop this movement growing.

The people want freedom, they don't want to fight illegal wars. They want sound money

Guest mattsta1964

Ron Paul has raised over $5 million in the last quarter, more than John McCain and nearly as much as Mitt Romney, supposedly fron runners in the GOP nomination

How do you explain that?

And how does the media explain how, with that level of financial support, he is only showing 1% in the polls??? (Actually it's been quoted at 4-5% by some sources)

Ron Paul has raised over $5 million in the last quarter, more than John McCain and nearly as much as Mitt Romney, supposedly fron runners in the GOP nomination

How do you explain that?

And how does the media explain how, with that level of financial support, he is only showing 1% in the polls??? (Actually it's been quoted at 4-5% by some sources)

financial support is all well and good.

in order to win,the media has to be on-side.

They obviously don't like what the guy has to say(with good reason,it upsets the applecart),so will afford him as little airtime as possible...and what he gets he will be made out to be a crank.

Boom you seem to have a low opinion of Mr Paul. Which Republican candidate do you think is the best?

Boom you seem to have a low opinion of Mr Paul. Which Republican candidate do you think is the best?

I wouldn't vote for any of them, but then I would'nt vote for any od the democrats either.

I wouldn't vote for any of them, but then I would'nt vote for any od the democrats either.

So why the negative vibes for Mr Paul?

Guest mattsta1964
So why the negative vibes for Mr Paul?

It's understandable that people are so cynical.

I've listened to politicians for over 30 years of my adult life and i've never believed any of them...and never thought I'd find one who I'd give the time of day until...........

So then you will be stuck with whomever everyone else decides to vote for. Once they are elected you will probably be their most vocal critic.

The fact that you keep digging up news reports on Dr. Paul tells me you really are interested in him, otherwise you would be posting similar messages about all the other candidates.

Sort of like a closet Ron Paul supporter.