House Price Crash Forum

Foxton Offers 0% For House Sale

Monopoly

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest grumpy-old-man
Just got a letter through the door..Foxton is launching a new office in Pinner and is offering to sell the first 200 houses for free....

New office? Is this a time to launch new offices..not that we have any other EA in Pinner :rolleyes:

ring them up & say you have had a much better offer from another agent, that will confuse em. ;)

Edited by grumpy-old-man

HOLA444
Just got a letter through the door..Foxton is launching a new office in Pinner and is offering to sell the first 200 houses for free....

New office? Is this a time to launch new offices..not that we have any other EA in Pinner :rolleyes:

Cunning strategy Foxtons have....

Let's try undercutting the over-bought US market .......

Ooops ... we went bankrupt ........

I know..... let's try undercutting the even more over-bought UK market .......

Words fail.

Edited by PotNoodle

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I hope they go spectacularly bankrupt, and that those minis will be sold off for twenty pence at auction and the smarmy spivs running Foxtons repent their ghastly philosophy of knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing, and end up in a Buddhist retreat in Finchley living on £12.50 per week, provided they do something useful.

VP

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA448
HOLA449
I hope they go spectacularly bankrupt, and that those minis will be sold off for twenty pence at auction and the smarmy spivs running Foxtons repent their ghastly philosophy of knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing, and end up in a Buddhist retreat in Finchley living on £12.50 per week, provided they do something useful.

VP

You seem to be suggesting living in a Buddhist retreat would be some form of punishment? From what I understand, those entering such a place (if they exist - do they in Finchley?) do not see it as a bad thing ... just a late night philosophical point.... and in no way meant to diminish the humour of your post...

HOLA4410

Fighting for a larger share of a shrinking market.

HOLA4411