House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smell the Fear

Things To Dislike About Gordon Brown

For starters:

The craven thirst for power

The dictatorial tendencies

The use of the word "billions" where "billion" seems to suffice for everyone else. e.g. "I have pissed 14 billions up against the wall this year"

How about a list of the things we like:

1. er, let's see.................

umm.....

still thinking......

How about a list of the things we like:

1. er, let's see.................

I wanted some replies on the thread, so I thought it best not to pose that question.

But there is one thing I like:

damn, forgot what it was.

I wanted some replies on the thread, so I thought it best not to pose that question.

But there is one thing I like:

damn, forgot what it was.

got rid of bliar? :P

Guest anorthosite

As a Scotsman I'd like to say the thing that I most dislike about him, the thing that makes me feel a twinge of shame:

He's Scottish.

Honestly, my mind has gone totally and utterly blank.

Hang on, there was one thing people said of him whcih I suppose was a plus: didn't People Magazine vote him as one of the "Sexiest Men alive?"

Yep--found it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6296539.stm

Last Updated: Thursday, 25 January 2007, 00:38 GMT

Gordon Brown 'among 100 sexiest'

Mr Brown is showing his "softer side" said Ms Johnston
Gordon Brown, sometimes described as dour and sombre, has made it into a list of the world's 100 sexiest men.
The chancellor's serious demeanour appears to have struck a chord with readers of NW (New Woman) magazine, who voted him in at number 97.
Editor Helen Johnston said people had seen a more human side to the "Iron Chancellor", who is favourite to succeed Tony Blair as prime minister.

Odd? :blink:

For starters:

The craven thirst for power

The dictatorial tendencies

The use of the word "billions" where "billion" seems to suffice for everyone else. e.g. "I have pissed 14 billions up against the wall this year"

That last one makes me want to punch him. I reckon he says it because he is so false and full of Spin that he thinks it sounds more. Tosser.

His parties ability to waste tax payers money.

At least 4 billion pound on the tax credit system over the past couple of years.

At least 2 billion pound in the Child Support Agency which has now been changed.

NHS IT Systems

Can anyone add to this list!

' Follow the Bear! '

Apart from the fact that he is a liar, self-serving, cowardly and probably dresses up in women's clothes in his spare time, I think the most vile and lowest point was earlier this year ,before becoming PM , when he was caught on TV in the House of Commons, sat down, while Tony Blair was making a speech- picking a bogey, giving it a roll, and then proceeding to have it for a pre-lunch snack.

The dirsty bast*rd !!!!

He is a bit of a lad with contricks:

http://www.conservatives.com/tile.do?def=n...p;obj_id=139501

New low in spin as Brown fakes opening of hospital
Conservatives today publish a series of photographs and press releases which expose the sham of Gordon Brown's so-called 'opening' of a new medical centre in Basildon.
In an effort to create a good photo opportunity, the Prime Minister today cut the ribbon to 'open' the Essex Cardiothoracic Centre at Basildon Hospital. But the Hospital had in fact been opened three months earlier. Gordon Brown even dragged back a patient from the first opening in July to help him cut the ribbon.

I'm not an angry person, but when i see him i start foaming at the mouth with rage.

I'd honestly cut his ******ing balls off given half the chance.

profligate spending, stealth taxes...........spending has outgrown taxes and he's only got away with it so far because of MEW-induced economic growth......

The new Chancellor has inherited a poisoned chalice....... If the PSBR (excess of govt's spending over its revenues) is 2.5% of GDP now what will it increase to in a slump????????

(Going slightly out on a limb because at heart I'm a labour supporter [puts on tin hat])

Like: not much now, but keeping the tories out

Hate: Recent photo on the steps of Downing street with the antichrist (will take a lot of forgiving) :(

Geez, two pages in and no one has mentioned the mouth thing. Despite the fact he has resided over many, many, many fiscal policies over the years that has turned me into a gibbering, foaming, entity of pure hatred toward him and the labour government (whereas before I just merely hated them with a passion), I still have to come back to the mouth thing, simply because I actually like to not think about less flippant reasons about why I would like him and his government (Oh and the b-liars) banished from this country.

edit - damn you wait & see, damn you!!!!