House Price Crash Forum

Pms Question Time - Now

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

HOLA441
Guys,

I found the link to today pmq's

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Player/?Meeting=7881

it is from the beginning, but you only have to wait for half hour until brown and Cameron start

(614 now in the e-petition)

cheerio

Luisa

What an annoying link, it's impossible to fast forward it from what I can see.

And I just let it run with the sound off for 25 mins to get to the good bit, and now it's crashed! :angry:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
I haven't signed the petition. I want the chickens to come home to roost before the country decides. The longer he leaves it the less chance there is of him winning and the more chance there is of him carrying the can for his incompetence and arrogance.

But I appreciate the sentiment behind the petition. We all want rid of him.

My thoughts exactly, he cannot be allowed to get away from his ineptitute. Mr "Prudent" Brown and his "miracle economy" need to be seen for exactly what they are.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
please- remove that image- its scary stuff- seriously it looks scary

Even more scarier than that Superman II super-villain, I just found out that General Zod is still at large and running for the 2008 US presidential election. No word on the third one yet, I think that one was a bit stoopid though, probably doing BTL investment or somesort.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Yes but it will be fun to put him under a bit of pressure, over 1200 signatures now. It could be one of those that suddenly takes off once it gets spread around the internet.

3108 at last count, this could be massively embarrassing for Brown if it takes off. And the internet is the way to do that.

I don't really want an election, until after he is unmasked as the worst Chancellor ever, but I do want Gordon highlighted as the big fat chicken that he is and this is a way to do that.

So get signing!

HOLA4413
3108 at last count, this could be massively embarrassing for Brown if it takes off. And the internet is the way to do that.

I don't really want an election, until after he is unmasked as the worst Chancellor ever, but I do want Gordon highlighted as the big fat chicken that he is and this is a way to do that.

So get signing!

Aye!

Maybe we should all be sending an email to this effect to all our contacts, asking them to do likewise. You know that thing about everyone in the world being no more than six relational steps distant from everyone else!

Remember that anti-road pricing petition Tony felt he had to respond to? How many did that get - was it 1.8 million or so?

HOLA4414

amusingly it appears that one can add whatever name one wishes when signing the petiton

OK - so who entered "Brown is a c***"? :lol:

as an aside when he went to iraq did anyone else notice that when the BBC news report came out he autographed one of the army's light tanks.

the camera cut to this very quickly and i swear that the tank was called "cyclops"!

squaddie humour - gotta love it! :lol:

HOLA4415
amusingly it appears that one can add whatever name one wishes when signing the petiton

OK - so who entered "Brown is a c***"? :lol:

as an aside when he went to iraq did anyone else notice that when the BBC news report came out he autographed one of the army's light tanks.

the camera cut to this very quickly and i swear that the tank was called "cyclops"!

squaddie humour - gotta love it! :lol:

Two possibilities suggest themselves:

(1) Bankrun's advisors picked that tank because of its name;

(2) Army officers did!

HOLA4416

Did anyone notice the following:

"We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Hold a general election in 2007. More details

Submitted by Mark Batty – Deadline to sign up by: 26 January 2008"

Good luck then to all who sign up in January!

Tally now stands at 3,685 votes. Have your say.

HOLA4417
Wow! The petition now stands at 1,912 - it would be truly ironic if Brown was forced to hold an election earlier than he wants to for the sake of a lame joke which brought this petition to the attention of many.

Doesn't matter if every person in the UK signed up. They'd take no notice. E-democracy? E-ignoring.

What's the biggest petition they've had? Did they take a blind bit of notice?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425