House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Pms Question Time - Now

Guest AuntJess

Th place is in uproar. a confrontation between David and Goliath!!

Edited by AuntJess

Not everyone from the nu labour is sad to see Brown getting a hammering

please- remove that image- its scary stuff- seriously it looks scary

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

More grotesque and obscene. Makes me hold onto my wallet.

Alan Johnston has just announced a hike in NHS Psychological services spending. Has he been reading this topic? :lol:

jesus christ thats worse than the slag from ring wot comes oot the telly!

Alan Johnston has just announced a hike in NHS Psychological services spending. Has he been reading this topic? :lol:

That picture alone could get this web site closed down. I am off to seek counselling.

I wouldn't go home to her with burst pay packet, in fact I just wouldn't go home.

On PMQ's Crash Gordon blew a gasket today.

The bottle bank joke was the bait and he took it, it looks like if Crash was a trout he would not grow very big.

Laughing aside, I thought the last question by the RH Member for Milton Keynes asked GB if he thought it was good that theyd covered her constituency with plenty of "affordable housing" and that this should continue.

GB, changed from answering with slick, smooth answers an carefully phrased proclomations to, ER, EM, UM,,yeah but!- definatley uncomfortable with the housing issues- probably he KNOWS whats happening and his FEAR almost got the better of him.

whats happening? Is broon getting a hammering from Camo?

can we listen to it later on the beeb website?

GB said that there is a petition on the Downing Street website asking for an immediate General Election. GB said that only 26 people had signed but it has already jumped to 201.

If you wish to sign, the link is here:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Election-year/#detail

GB said that there is a petition on the Downing Street website asking for an immediate General Election. GB said that only 26 people had signed but it has already jumped to 201.

Sign the above petition and call an end to this fool GB

Make her happy. You dont want to disappoint her :wacko:

cblair.jpg

post-8047-1192019874_thumb.jpg

Pms Question Time

Has anyone asked him yet when he'll resign? Mr no boom-no bust is unelected & wants to stay in power unelected. What a chicken! Why should voters trust him when he doesn't trust his voters or his guts!?

I wouldn't go home to her with burst pay packet, in fact I just wouldn't go home.

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest anorthosite

Have a look at the names - many people seem to have the same triple barreled surname - an English Parliament.

I suspect there's a forum somewhere that's campaigning for it.

Has anyone asked him yet when he'll resign? Mr no boom-no bust is unelected & wants to stay in power unelected.

He was elected by his constituents, just like every other PM...

whats happening? Is broon getting a hammering from Camo?

can we listen to it later on the beeb website?

It'll be repeated at 11.30 tonight on bbc parliament

Personally, I'm still a bit surprised at Brown's speech live from Canary Wharf Monday before last.

I thought his claims were _very_ odd - especially in the context of the credit crunch.

He said:

1. Bank accounts are underwritten by government to £35K (in contradiction of Darling's claim the previous week that accounts would be underwritten to the tune of £100K)

2. He announced the issue of a £16billion treasury bill (to fund a railway) which is, coincidentally, exactly the same amount as was 'borrowed' in 1992 to shore-up the Bank of England as we withdrew from the ERM.

3. He made cryptic references to "Carbon Trading" - but he wasn't clear if he meant that he expected London to start trading in carbon offsetting - or if he actually meant that we'd be joining the Euro really soon and, with the added gravitas of Sterling, oil would be traded in London.

4. (Shortly afterwards) the BBC reported that Brown had left for Iraq and that a troop draw-down is imminent - though, a little later - this withdrawal from Iraq itself is withdrawn.

I'd like to ask Brown what he is playing at... is he making a play for the Euro - and, if so, in what timescale? Has he made his mind up yet - he definitely isn't simply waiting to see if our economies fall in line by chance... he's actively manipulating things.

Guest Skint Academic

I haven't signed the petition. I want the chickens to come home to roost before the country decides. The longer he leaves it the less chance there is of him winning and the more chance there is of him carrying the can for his incompetence and arrogance.

I also want to move to Scotland and vote SNP in time for the election.

But I appreciate the sentiment behind the petition. We all want rid of him.

His constituents can elect him as a 'leader' but the voters should elect the PM and for very same reason he hasn't got the guts to call for an election

He doesn't have constituents, if you listen to him he has "consti-uents".