House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACADA

Do You Trust Uk Estate Agents?

1 = Yes - I would trust any agent without question

7 = Never in 1000 Years

Please give a couple of lines with a reason why, to make this forum more informative.

Thanks! The results will help with my Masters Dissertation.

Small_Ball.jpg

post-10739-1191334447_thumb.jpg

1 = Yes - I would trust any agent without question

7 = Never in 1000 Years

Please give a couple of lines with a reason why, to make this forum more informative.

Thanks! The results will help with my Masters Dissertation.

2 - Would trust one to hold my c0ck and aim for me while I take a p155.

I am doing a Masters Degree in Communications Business at UCL. I have set up a number of websites to help with research forums.

Did you want to answer the question, or simply look me up as a user - in which case, is there a way you can do it privately?

I am doing a Masters Degree in Communications Business at UCL. I have set up a number of websites to help with research forums.

Did you want to answer the question, or simply look me up as a user - in which case, is there a way you can do it privately?

To be honest with you, this forum is not the place to be asking people if they trust EAs. They're public enemy number one.

I answered truly, as in from 1-7, I trust them generally with 2. This means I will accept basic facts off them without having to check if they're telling the truth or not, providing I can verify them myself fairly easily at some later date if I need to.