House Price Crash Forum

Euro, Pound, Dollar Looking Into A Black Hole...

Pluto

HOLA441

Central Bankers from Europe and the US are staring into the abyss. Their currencies are all going to see a run on them as Gold is going to destroy all these currencies. Central Bankers in Europe and the UK are both set to either hold or reduce rates this week. This will cause their currencies to start their sharp decline against gold. As the telegraph reports today regarding Central Banks' sales, the jig is up.

Banks are all in trouble.

Fiat currency has had its run from 15th August, 1971.

It will now be punished, and holders of pretty paper will be paupers.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Is it not possible that we are simply going to see a transfer of world currency status

from the pound to the euro?

If the worst hyperinflationary scenarios come to pass all savings,

pensions, and quite possibly company shares would become worthless.

A disaster for most people.

HOLA444
Is it not possible that we are simply going to see a transfer of world currency status

from the pound to the euro?

If the worst hyperinflationary scenarios come to pass all savings,

pensions, and quite possibly company shares would become worthless.

A disaster for most people.

The Euro cannot survive. Member states of the Euro are starting complain about its rise. Airbus is a basket case, Italy and France is looking at a recession, Ireland and Spain are going to implode on themselves.

We are seeing the start of the decline of all fiat currencies.

Banking stocks are telling us the future of fiat money - pity those who do not heed the warning.

HOLA445
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Central Bankers from Europe and the US are staring into the abyss. Their currencies are all going to see a run on them as Gold is going to destroy all these currencies. Central Bankers in Europe and the UK are both set to either hold or reduce rates this week. This will cause their currencies to start their sharp decline against gold. As the telegraph reports today regarding Central Banks' sales, the jig is up.

Banks are all in trouble.

Fiat currency has had its run from 15th August, 1971.

It will now be punished, and holders of pretty paper will be paupers.

So we have co-ordination of international central banks all increasing their money supplies? So what?

Thanks for the gold ramp post of the day.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA446
HOLA447
So we have co-ordination of international central banks all increasing their money supplies? So what?

Thanks for the gold ramp post of the day.

We are seeing banks going to wall nearly every week now. That's what.

There will be more runs, then people will not want to deposit their money into another bank.

Check mate. Game over.

HOLA448
:lol:

Gold only increases in value if sentiment shifts to buying it.

You could create a commodity market for pickled pig dicks as a hedge against inflation.

All you need is a bunch of pickled pig dick bugs to convince everyone PPDs are the natural form of money and you're away.

HOLA449

You could create a commodity market for pickled pig dicks as a hedge against inflation.

All you need is a bunch of pickled pig dick bugs to convince everyone PPDs are the natural form of money and you're away.

Central Banks all over the world hoard gold because it is a currency. They do not hoard anything else - including pigs dicks.

Why do you think that is? It is to protect their currencies as they know they are only backed up by faith in the banking system that manages it.

Don't be fooled.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Central Banks all over the world hoard gold because it is a currency. They do not hoard anything else - including pigs dicks.

Why do you think that is? It is to protect their currencies as they know they are only backed up by faith in the banking system that manages it.

Don't be fooled.

Central banks hoarding gold is just quaint atavism, harking back to a time when there was a gold standard.

If Fort Knox, the BoE and the ECB and all the rest had vaults with jars of pickled pigs dicks would it make any difference?

Value is fiduciary. A projection of the mind onto an object.

Gold is kind of cool because it's pretty dense and so adulteration can be detected fairly easily, and it's shiny.

Pickled pigs dicks are cool because they bob about in formaldehyde jars in a corkscrew fashion, and there's a limited supply of pigs.

Yip-dee-dee.

HOLA4412
Guest Shedfish

not a currency i'd like to hold. i mean, pounds smell a bit like old wallets... i'm ok with that

HOLA4413
We are seeing banks going to wall nearly every week now. That's what.

There will be more runs, then people will not want to deposit their money into another bank.

Check mate. Game over.

So I'm holding some Swiss Francs, Sterling, and Euros.

Maybe under the mattress, maybe up my ****, maybe in a bank.

As long as a few shopkeepers are happy exchanging bits of paper, PPDs or gold for stuff we want why can't we all just be happy bunnies?

HOLA4414
So I'm holding some Swiss Francs, Sterling, and Euros.

Maybe under the mattress, maybe up my ****, maybe in a bank.

As long as a few shopkeepers are happy exchanging bits of paper, PPDs or gold for stuff we want why can't we all just be happy bunnies?

All those currencies are swirling around the toilet ready to go down. They are just going down at different speeds.

HOLA4415

Are you a central banker?

Choose fiat at your peril.

GO GOLD GO BABY GO - RISE LIKE A SON B!TCH

Gold/silver is a benchmark to what fiat is worth right now - it is farely priced, actually undervalued at the mo', it's only in stage three when stupid people like those that bought NR at £3.20 want to buy gold at $900/$1200 that a mania and speculative bubble breaks out which will propel it to heights even you can't imagine.

This may be years out yet.

HOLA4416
All those currencies are swirling around the toilet ready to go down. They are just going down at different speeds.

It has been forecast for years about the global meltdown, now that it is happening and in the main stream media, it is getting scary, but on the bright side i should be able to support myself and family and purchase a nice mc mansion on the cheap for a couple of ozs of the real currency gold or silver,and now the media is ramping up gold, times or a changing. :lol::lol:

HOLA4417

Gold/silver is a benchmark to what fiat is worth right now - it is farely priced, actually undervalued at the mo', it's only in stage three when stupid people like those that bought NR at £3.20 want to buy gold at $900/$1200 that a mania and speculative bubble breaks out which will propel it to heights even you can't imagine.

An overvalued block of gold is of even less value than an overvalued pile of bricks and mortar.

I doubt even Goldfinger has a pile of gold bars big enough to make a Wendy house from.

He could be the undisputed king of computer peripheral board connectors or top quality audio plug manufacture, however.

HOLA4418

Yes, we are years away. Most people don't even know how to buy gold.

A few more bank runs will accelerate things in my opinion.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Nah, he's just happy to see yer, that's all...

Anyway, you're one to talk, might take someone's eye out with the kind of investments you've been recommending earlier...

I'm not pushing anything. I expect my Swiss Francs will probably come in handy for a climbing season somewhere Swiss, the Euros for somewhere European, and the Sterling for some pints.

Yeah I expect gold will go up a bit, it'll be the new 'property' played with by the media while some of the big swinging dicks cover all options and steal the little guys' loot.

I'd prefer the economic consequences of a gold bubble to a housing bubble anyday.

That all said, I'm not sure about the take up or penetrance of PPDs in Middle Eastern Markets.

I doubt they'll make much of a splash, but I think they should be allowed to be taken up by allcomers.

HOLA4423

I urge you all to grasp this new investment opportunity enthusiastically with both hands until you achieve desired liquidity.

HOLA4424
Central banks hoarding gold is just quaint atavism, harking back to a time when there was a gold standard.

If Fort Knox, the BoE and the ECB and all the rest had vaults with jars of pickled pigs dicks would it make any difference?

Value is fiduciary. A projection of the mind onto an object.

Gold is kind of cool because it's pretty dense and so adulteration can be detected fairly easily, and it's shiny.

Pickled pigs dicks are cool because they bob about in formaldehyde jars in a corkscrew fashion, and there's a limited supply of pigs.

Yip-dee-dee.

I wouldn't fancy holding 2000 year old pickled pigs dicks, they lose their value after 3 days unless frozen. :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4425