House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

New Driving Laws Come In To Force

Now you all know why the goverment has been putting so many CCTV's all over the place.

Next they will ban music in the car to raise more revenue via fines and just think how bad it will be when we all have electronic registration plates/RFID's fitted as standard.

it's time to start fighting back.

Now you all know why the goverment has been putting so many CCTV's all over the place.

Next they will ban music in the car to raise more revenue via fines and just think how bad it will be when we all have electronic registration plates/RFID's fitted as standard.

I guess it's only a matter of time before they also ban talking to passengers while driving. :(

If eating and and using mobile phones are banned, then why not smoking ? Especially if you drop the little b****rs !!!! Mind you, they'll probably ban changing gear next as you don't have both hands on the steering wheel !!!

If eating and and using mobile phones are banned, then why not smoking ? Especially if you drop the little b****rs !!!! Mind you, they'll probably ban changing gear next as you don't have both hands on the steering wheel !!!

Automatics only!

Are you seriously not allowed to eat when you drive? Is there a specific offence for this?

Automatics only!

Are you seriously not allowed to eat when you drive? Is there a specific offence for this?

People have been prosecuted in the past for eating at the wheel (Kit kats etc) as well as drinking water. If you're gonna get done for that, might as well go the whole hog and have a can of Special Brew !!!

People have been prosecuted in the past for eating at the wheel (Kit kats etc) as well as drinking water. If you're gonna get done for that, might as well go the whole hog and have a can of Special Brew !!!

What's the offence though?

What's the offence though?

Driving without due care and attention probably.

Another fabulous non crime designed to get money out of people.

Anyone alse think that the government is looking a bit strappped for cash with all this grabbing at our wallets under the pretense we have misbehaved?

Guest d23

it's a pisst*ke

I did once see a middle aged guy at the wheel of a (very nice) jag who was talking into his (hand held) phone, smoking a pipe and using an electric shaver all at the same time whilst driving

now that strikes me as a pretty risky (albeit quite impressive); eating a chocolate bar being considered 'dangerous' seems nuts to me.

where new technoligy can be used to police people it will and that will increase teh goverments revenue.

makes you understand why the young just say stuff it, got nothing pay nothing and yeah you can lock me if if you want.

I used to smoke so I know what I'm talking about here; if you drop a fag doing 90 down the motorway and it rolls under the seat, it's a bummer I can tell you :lol:

I used to smoke so I know what I'm talking about here; if you drop a fag doing 90 down the motorway and it rolls under the seat, it's a bummer I can tell you :lol:

Worse still if it drops in your lap. I'm off for a smoke :lol:

Worse still if it drops in your lap. I'm off for a smoke :lol:

You may laugh - but it happened to me !!! Fortunately, not on the motorway, but there were some very shocked motorists around !