House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Boris For Mayor

Guest AuntJess

After the nauseating image of Gordy as a sex god ( do y'know I can't say that without my stomach heaving!) after his flirting with Mariella, I'd like to hear it for Boris.

I reckon a much better prospect in the sack that Gordy. And he'd make a GREAT mayor!!

C'mon Boris, shake your tail feather and show them a bit of style. After Ken we need a bit of sex appeal and glamour and boyish charm. ^_^

Ken looked like a reject from the Sally Army hostel :( or as my Pa-in-Law would say " A face like a poor man's bum" :lol:

Guest AuntJess
I reckon we'll be seeing Boris For PM if he has a successful term as Mayor :D

Despite his clown 'side', I reckon he has more charisma than the lacklustre David C. ;)

Guest d23
After the nauseating image of Gordy as a sex god ( do y'know I can't say that without my stomach heaving!) after his flirting with Mariella, I'd like to hear it for Boris.

I reckon a much better prospect in the sack that Gordy. And he'd make a GREAT mayor!!

C'mon Boris, shake your tail feather and show them a bit of style. After Ken we need a bit of sex appeal and glamour and boyish charm. ^_^

Ken looked like a reject from the Sally Army hostel :( or as my Pa-in-Law would say " A face like a poor man's bum" :lol:

not about to comment on his bedroom abilities (heave.......) but i reckon he'd be a laugh to get pis*ed with; not sure I want him running the city i live in tho.

i prefer him to red ken but wish the tories could have come up with some one less oafish and with more gravitas; his take on housing (a problem london faces more than anywhere) is pretty weak too

this is the guy who put forward the idea of creating a new, far wider drive through tunnel under the channel so the English could repopulate Northern France as a viable alternative to building more housing.

and who also said

I'd like someone to explain why it is so unthinkable for those who can't afford housing in the South to look for somewhere in the North

and

If Gordon Brown wasn't charging such extortionate sums for each property transaction, houses would be cheaper and people would find it easier to live near their work. It's green, it's clean, and it might even be fiscally neutral, since the number of transactions would go up.

Come on, Gordon. Why not cut stamp duty, making housing cheaper in the South-east?

he's saying he'll build 36,000 more home a year in London (I'd like to see where he plans on putting them) but has also been very guilty of NIMBY'ism in Henley (his constituency)

He's a likeable nutter but not sure he has what it takes to take charge of our capital city (altho I do hear he's a good guy to know if you want to trace a journalist and have him beaten up )

this is the guy who put forward the idea of creating a new, far wider drive through tunnel under the channel so the English could repopulate Northern France as a viable alternative to building more housing.

Genius - I love it!

boris this. boris that. why do we just have a political choice of tossers and not much else.

why cant we have a serious moody, fascist from up north for london mayor ?

he'd whip those noncey city types into shape with some good old fashioned northern graft. and enforce london trains to stock and serve gravy.

those with a liking for wine wines will be labelled poncy bastards and anyone who like a cheese other than cheddar is a gay.

boris this. boris that. why do we just have a political choice of tossers and not much else.

he'd whip those noncey city types into shape with some good old fashioned northern graft. and enforce london trains to stock and serve gravy.

those with a liking for wine wines will be labelled poncy bastards and anyone who like a cheese other than cheddar is a gay.

I'll go along with that Fred, as long as it's nonebody from Emadale Farm

Guest AuntJess

Just name one then, and we can say 'yay' or 'nay' to him. As to political tossers, they are in the majority in politics, so it is a question of naming the "best of a bad lot", as always.

I don't think he has a hope in hell of winning, he won't be viewed as a serious candidate and we'll be stuck with Red Ken and his money wasting ways for more years to come.

I detest the way Ken's crew waste money - how many more free events are we going to pay for in Trafalgar Square? My current pet hate is that advert that comes up on TV about how wonderful it is to cycle around London. How much did that cost to make and how much to screen on TV??? Cycling around London is unpleasant and dangerous! I tried and gave up cycling to work. It's a travesty that they should advertise when cycle lanes are either non-existent or not enforced.

not about to comment on his bedroom abilities (heave.......) but i reckon he'd be a laugh to get pis*ed with; not sure I want him running the city i live in tho.

i prefer him to red ken but wish the tories could have come up with some one less oafish and with more gravitas; his take on housing (a problem london faces more than anywhere) is pretty weak too

and who also said

and

he's saying he'll build 36,000 more home a year in London (I'd like to see where he plans on putting them) but has also been very guilty of NIMBY'ism in Henley (his constituency)

He's a likeable nutter but not sure he has what it takes to take charge of our capital city (altho I do hear he's a good guy to know if you want to trace a journalist and have him beaten up )

He may appear to be a buffoon, but there's more brains under that germanic thatch than Boris likes to show. I'd vote for him as mayor of London - and as PM....Nor would I kick him out of bed!

:rolleyes:

My current pet hate is that advert that comes up on TV about how wonderful it is to cycle around London. How much did that cost to make and how much to screen on TV??? Cycling around London is unpleasant and dangerous! I tried and gave up cycling to work. It's a travesty that they should advertise when cycle lanes are either non-existent or not enforced.

So presumably you'll be voting for Boris then - what with cycling being high on his personal agenda?