House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Badger

Dr Ahem, Butt

This should be a case of 'Next banana boat out of here' to where that sort of behavour is normal, If people of this nature dont like the UK they can fk off and in fact should be made to fk off out of it.

This should be a case of 'Next banana boat out of here' to where that sort of behavour is normal, If people of this nature dont like the UK they can fk off and in fact should be made to fk off out of it.

Given the widespread terrorist sympathies that lie within the islamic 5th column in Britain, some rolling-eyed dentist blathering on insanely about scarves is the least of our problems.

Imagine if a christian dentist refused patients on the grounds that they aren't wearing a cross.

There would be uproar!!!

Moderator: can we move all topics like this to some sort of dedicated swivel-eyed, frothy-mouthed anti-immigrant list please? Preferably as far away as possible from the interesting stuff about economics and - er - house price crashes.

Moderator: can we move all topics like this to some sort of dedicated swivel-eyed, frothy-mouthed anti-immigrant list please? Preferably as far away as possible from the interesting stuff about economics and - er - house price crashes.

I take it then that you think anybody who finds what this dentist did objectionable, to be "swivel-eyed, frothy-mouthed"? Or perhaps you're just a bit of a tw@t? :)

Off topic I know..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7014585.stm

and remember, it's pronounced 'Boot' :)

And when a Doctor kills a few hundred people (Shipman i'm lookng at you) it's the same thing, there are nutters in every large organisation, sounds like he was just one of them. Yes there are Poicemen and Doctors and Lawyers and even Dentists and Priests and Judges who are messed up beyond all recognition.

I take it then that you think anybody who finds what this dentist did objectionable, to be "swivel-eyed, frothy-mouthed"? Or perhaps you're just a bit of a tw@t? :)

Definately the latter.

The notion that we all have to shut up because of these minorities is a joke. <_<

Are you, er, ahem, not confusing the distinguished, liberal dentist Dr. Ahem Butt, with our very own, er, ahem, Dr. Bubb, who refuses to treat patients who do not have gold fillings ?

Togo Joe - keep your hands off my yoyo

Giving evidence in his defence, Dr Butt said he "politely requested" the woman, a non-practising Muslim, to wear a headscarf.

He said it was "unlawful" for him, as a Muslim, to look at a Muslim woman who was not properly covered up.

:lol::lol::lol: Well get a job where you don't have to look at people then, you c0ck.

Attack, don't discuss huh? Typical!

And when a Doctor kills a few hundred people (Shipman i'm lookng at you) it's the same thing, there are nutters in every large organisation, sounds like he was just one of them. Yes there are Poicemen and Doctors and Lawyers and even Dentists and Priests and Judges who are messed up beyond all recognition.

I think the official total was 250-260 murdered although he confessed to another prisoner in HMP Preston before he topped himself that he'd killed 508 :blink:

Imagine the fuss and outcry from the media if Shipman had been Muslim and not Jewish! :o

Seconded.

Can we have a special Daily Mail Reader's section for this type of sh1t?

A little place for like-minded individuals to mutually masturbate over stories of Johnny Foreigner stealing their money.

Guest AuntJess

I think that the concern is that the likes of Shipman, Crippen, were individual examples of crime/ wrongdoing which stemmed from a psychological disorder.

In Dr. Butt's case he is adhering to what many others sadly practice - political Islam, which uses the religion as a 'carrier' for their political ends. He has been drawn into an idiotic state of affairs,as this 'brand' of Islam is an example of an 'arrested' culture, and to say it is not progressive is a massive understatement.

One thing puzzles me. Why does Dr. Butt want to work here in England where he will come across many infidels including Hindus, who will be an affront to his religious leanings?

I would not got to work in China or Korea as I don't much care for their animal rights laws, so why does HE come HERE?

And if he was born here, isn't it time he fell in with the rest of British society and stopped behaving like a medieval monk?

At least he's been done for serious misconduct :D

Shipman? I should bloody well hope so!

I think the official total was 250-260 murdered although he confessed to another prisoner in HMP Preston before he topped himself that he'd killed 508 :blink:

Imagine the fuss and outcry from the media if Shipman had been Muslim and not Jewish! :o

Was Shipman a Jew? I'm not saying he wasn't but do you have any info confirming that fact? I thought in an early photograph he looked a bit foreign.

Was his alledged religion/ethnicity thought to be a factor in the murders? Did he ever raise it as a motivating factor?

Seconded.

Can we have a special Daily Mail Reader's section for this type of sh1t?

A little place for like-minded individuals to mutually masturbate over stories of Johnny Foreigner stealing their money.

Could we also have a forum for retarded Guardian readers such as yourself? At least that way you'll only be inflicting your nazi censorship tendencies on yourselves.

Could we also have a forum for retarded Guardian readers such as yourself? At least that way you'll only be inflicting your nazi censorship tendencies on yourselves.

I don't read the Guardian - you must have me mistaken for someone else.

I don't think that asking for race-related topics to be kept in the 'off-topic' forum is unreasonable. I think most readers would like to see housing and economic topics discussed in depth rather than vague racist comments. Really, WTF has this to do with housing or economics?

This is an issue of the correct use of the appropriate forums. Keep off topic stuff in the off topic forum.

Simple really.

Oh yea, I invoke Godwin's Law.

Guest AuntJess
I don't read the Guardian - you must have me mistaken for someone else.

I don't think that asking for race-related topics to be kept in the 'off-topic' forum is unreasonable. I think most readers would like to see housing and economic topics discussed in depth rather than vague racist comments. Really, WTF has this to do with housing or economics?

This is an issue of the correct use of the appropriate forums. Keep off topic stuff in the off topic forum.

Simple really.

Oh yea, I invoke Godwin's Law.

Yes WWW, stop accusing him of reading the Grauniad. I can tell by looking at his avatar he reads the Morning Star. :P

Since when did the UK give dentists the status of doctors? In the past dentists have just been called by name. Standards are slipping I tell you.