House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dubsie

Iran

I'm following events in the middle east very carefully. Things have been brewing for some time now and it's hard to determine whether these are political games or whether there is a real threat of full scale middle east conflict emerging.

Syria look like they might get some visits from Israel fighter planes and Iran might get a visit from some USA stealth bombers. I think a war is already happening with Iran but on Iraq soil.

The question is whether Iran, Syria and maybe Korea will make an alliance and making a ground offensive inevitable for the USA and Israel.

I'm following events in the middle east very carefully. Things have been brewing for some time now and it's hard to determine whether these are political games or whether there is a real threat of full scale middle east conflict emerging.

Syria look like they might get some visits from Israel fighter planes and Iran might get a visit from some USA stealth bombers. I think a war is already happening with Iran but on Iraq soil.

The question is whether Iran, Syria and maybe Korea will make an alliance and making a ground offensive inevitable for the USA and Israel.

This would be a useful distraction from painful economic upheaval - keep the masses worried about other things.

This would be a useful distraction from painful economic upheaval - keep the masses worried about other things.

And if one started, we could bolster the under-strength British Army with Dad's Army style ex-servicemen armed with broom handles and fire extinguishers. :(

Israel has already struck a target in Syria... weapons bound for Hezbollah or Nuclear technology from North Korea?

I agree The US and Iran are already fighting a proxy war in Iraq and probably in Afghanistan too.

I wouldn't be suprised to see the US return the favour by arming dissident groups inside Iran.

Israel has already struck a target in Syria... weapons bound for Hezbollah or Nuclear technology from North Korea?

I agree The US and Iran are already fighting a proxy war in Iraq and probably in Afghanistan too.

I wouldn't be suprised to see the US return the favour by arming dissident groups inside Iran.

I agree, I don't think the Yanks want to involve their own troops anymore...it's politically sensitive.

I agree, I don't think the Yanks want to involve their own troops anymore...it's politically sensitive.

Trouble is their economics history 101 course has told them all - "war solved the great depression", so it's when in doubt, shoot it out.