House Price Crash Forum

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Yogi Bear

HOLA441
HOLA442
1. House prices will crash

2. The foreigners will leave

3. BTLetters will lose their shirt.

Hopefully the BTLetters will s0d off with the darn foreigners. They have bought pestilence and violence to our country and we want them out.;

Nice balanced post Yogi.

Edited by pimperne1

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
1. House prices will crash

2. The foreigners will leave

3. BTLetters will lose their shirt.

Hopefully the BTLetters will s0d off with the darn foreigners. They have bought pestilence and violence to our country and we want them out.;

Particularly the darn Normans and all their descendants. They've been in the UK occupying 80+% of the land surface since 1066 and it's about time those Johnny-foreigners went back to Normandy. They've bastardised the English language too.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Particularly the darn Normans and all their descendants. They've been in the UK occupying 80+% of the land surface since 1066 and it's about time those Johnny-foreigners went back to Normandy. They've bastardised the English language too.

Yes, and let's get rid of our Greco-German monarchy too. Expel the Queen and her children!

HOLA4412

I forgot to add that they turned up uninvited.

HOLA4413

The attacks on poor people (benifit spongers/Polish (for the pedantic, I'm not implying all Polish people are poor)) are amusing. Why? Because it's not the poor people that have all the money and therefore are reducing what you have. It's the rich people. They must be laughing their pants off at the attacks on Johnny Foreigner :-)

HOLA4414
I do worry when I see this sort of posting. It really can't do much for the reputation of this website.

That's the great thing about this site. It doesn't appear to be sculpting an ID for itself. It's allowing it to grow by limited censorship and tolerance.

I thought the post was hilarious.

HOLA4415

you can either take off the emblems off the union jack bit by bit.

flag by flag until theres nothing left but a white flag.

the union is what made us great. and its the union of people that did it.

this country has ALWAYS have a large and healthy immigrant population.

NO ONE is pure british. no one.

(even the queen has a bit of greek in her)