House Price Crash Forum

Bbc File On 4, Tuesday 25 September 2007 At 2000 Bst,

Most enjoyable.

Perhaps a few nominations for Pick of the Week mightn't go amiss.

Couldn't resist taking you up on the great suggestion ... took a while for the comments to appear as BBC boards are moderated.

A few more posts from others and the programme will likely get a partial repeat on Pick Of The Week on Sunday night ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which loony bin are you in injin? [That rhymes! :P]

You are clearly a VI for some bank, Eric Pebble. You have been pushing one solution everywhere, you ignore the obvious contradiction of supporting fractional reserve lending but being against fraud and you use highly memorable text/font stuff to influence.

I'd say you were a VI paid for by some large institution, or just someone who works for one seeking to protect their own interests. Probably with basic NLP training or something similar. This response of yours of just using insults is typical of your kind tbh. Just my thoughts, I could well be wrong as always=but looking at your posts it's a fair guess.

Do you support fractional reserve lending?

Do you even know what it is?

Why do you think it's ok for banks to lie about having the money but not ok for individuals to do so?

Please, thrill me with your acumen and spare me the childishness.

You are clearly a VI for some bank, Eric Pebble. You have been pushing one solution everywhere, you ignore the obvious contradiction of supporting fractional reserve lending but being against fraud and you use highly memorable text/font stuff to influence.

I'd say you were a VI paid for by some large institution, or just someone who works for one seeking to protect their own interests. Probably with basic NLP training or something similar. This response of yours of just using insults is typical of your kind tbh. Just my thoughts, I could well be wrong as always=but looking at your posts it's a fair guess.

Do you support fractional reserve lending?

Do you even know what it is?

Why do you think it's ok for banks to lie about having the money but not ok for individuals to do so?

Please, thrill me with your acumen and spare me the childishness.

The Lalaland Bank :lol: Seriously, Injin - I think you're nuts!

The Lalaland Bank :lol: Seriously, Injin - I think you're nuts!

that's nice for you, Eric Pebble.

Care to help a mentally disadvantaged person and answr my questions above, or would you just like to hurl more insults in this rather rude and false fashion?

If you really thought I was nuts, it would make no sense to respond. You are either a fool or malicious. Which is it?

Unfortunately Eric you are'nt going to like this;

First National (GE Money) are now doing 90% self cert for FIRST TIME BUYERS with some adverse credit and ONLY 1 DAY TRADING / NO PROOF OF SELF EMPLOYMENT WHATSOEVER :angry: