House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shedfish

Meet The E.b.u

Yes, I think GB will use it an introduce as an excuse to replace the Pound with the Fokall. Then after the crash, when you look down at your cash, it will be worth exactly what it says on the paper!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Barclays.

Another hair-brained scheme to dig them out of the sh1t.

You have been warned several times on here about Barclays and their debt exposure - take heed.

Yes, I think GB will use it an introduce as an excuse to replace the Pound with the Fokall. Then after the crash, when you look down at your cash, it will be worth exactly what it says on the paper!

LOL. "Many a Fokup makes a Fokall." :lol:

Barclays will be the next one in my view, they are squirming like snakes in a pit, I thought the FSA had a duty to inform the public about these types of things. Or is that also not their responsibility these days ?

Barclays will be the next one in my view, they are squirming like snakes in a pit, I thought the FSA had a duty to inform the public about these types of things. Or is that also not their responsibility these days ?

Parallels with Northern Rock perhaps - from staid British retail bank to major international investment bank in no time. Maybe both of them got too big for their boots.

Guest Shedfish

i'm still astonished that those two Barclays bungs have been forgotten.

i wonder if this EBU includes the dollar

With the worlds reserve currency, the $USD going into meltdown people needed to do something and had the euro been pushed too hard as a replacement to soon then europe would be attacked by mad dog GW-Bush.

Can not see a currency that pays not interest as being a good buy if kept more than a few days due to inflation across the globe.

i'm still astonished that those two Barclays bungs have been forgotten.

i wonder if this EBU includes the dollar

as ben cuts rates the $ weight in the ebu will increase