House Price Crash Forum

Gordon Brown

Frizzers

HOLA441

I have over the past few weeks with mixed emotions been ploughing through the various Star Wars films with my children.

Is it just me or does Gordon Brown remind you of the Emperor Palpatine?

I couldn't help noticing similarity after similarity in the way he devious manipulated events and people and crowds.

Next thing we know he'll be disfigured.

Oh, he already is.

Perhaps Merv is one of the few remaining Jedi Knights, betrayed at the last in his temple.

Watching Brown b+llsh=t about our being able to bail out NRK deposit holders because 'our economy is so strong' - he kept saying it over and over - was like watching Derren Brown do one of his plants before he goes on to do one of his great hoaxes.

Beware all, Prime Minister Sidius is taking us to the dark side.

Edited by Frizzers

HOLA442
HOLA443

Isn't he the more obvious Darth Vader, look at similarities in speech mannerisms, after every sentence they both inhale strongly, the difference being with Vader you can't see him pulling his jaw down in a ridiculously irritating manner that makes me want to smash his head of a brick wall.

Edited by meow

HOLA444
Isn't he the more obvious Darth Vader, look at similarities in speech mannerisms, after every sentence they both inhale strongly, the difference being with Vader you can't see him pulling his jaw down in a ridiculously irritating manner that makes me want to smash his head of a brick wall.

...like Cletus the slack jawed yokel, you mean?

Cletus

Linked cause you cant embed images.

Gay.

HOLA445

He sees what he has become and the economy he has produced and shouts "Noooooooooooooooooooo"

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
LOL

Yes I think that the 'farce is with him'. It's a pity that he isn't in a galaxy far far away though.

The big 'striking similarity' that I find is that they both seem to be something that they are not.

Darth Sideus - the benevolent ruler of a great galactic empire who's only ambition is to bring peace and stability to the empire. But really he is a complete 'toe rag' who's aim is to enslave the people.

Gordon Brown - the prudent spendthrift Chancellor, who's aim is to prudently bring economic prosperity to the UK without over borrowing or borrowing to spend on consumption.

The reality - a chancellor who has presided over the largest spending, credit and debt bubble in UK history. The chancellor who has introduced policies that have resulted in large capital outflows from pension funds, who has, within a short period of time trashed the best private pension system in the world. The chancellor who's policies have led to large qeueues of people outside building societies trying to get their money out 'before it's to late' (fear leading to the dark side)

Gordon 'trash the economy' Brown is not quite what he seems to be

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420