House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laurejon

Isnt The World Just Full Of Suprises!

How Bizarre, for several years many people have been stating this, and it has been denied. Finally from the horses mouth we get the true picture. 1 out of every 5 crimes is by an immigrant. Where is the benefit in that.

Migrant workers importing crime, say police

By Philip Johnston, Home Affairs Editor

Last Updated: 2:06am BST 20/09/2007

Immigrant workers are importing their national feuds and criminal behaviour to rural England, a police chief said yesterday.

Some carried knives for personal protection and others did not have such strict views on drink-driving.

In the past year, drink-drive figures showed a 17-fold rise in arrests of foreigners.

Since 2004, 83,000 east Europeans have registered to work in Cambridgeshire and neighbouring counties. Many more have arrived to join large groups of already-established workers from western EU countries, such as Portugal.

Mrs Spence said: "When they arrive they think they can do the same thing as in the country they have come from. There were a lot of people who... because they used to carry knives for protection, think they can carry knives here.

"We have worked with the communities because they don't necessarily come to commit crime but they need to be told what you can and can't do."

She added: "We can identify a significant rise in drink-drive, which was down to people thinking that what they did where they came from they could do here. Their attitudes to drink-drive are probably where we were 20 years ago."

The chief constable said her small force was struggling to cope with the growing number of immigrants working mainly at picking and packing crops and in food processing.

She said Home Office grants to support manning levels had failed to keep pace with the rising population. The county now has 187 officers per 100,000 people compared with 192 five years ago and a national average of 266.

Mrs Spence said it could take three times longer to deal with a crime involving an offender, witness or victim who did not speak English.

It was more expensive because of the need for interpreters, with up to 90 languages being spoken.

There was also a problem with "feuds" between foreign nationals being brought toBritain, she said.

"We recently had a murder and it was a Lithuanian on Lithuanian and it could easily have happened in Lithuania.

"But it didn't, it happened in Wisbech, so one of my staff spent a lot of time in Lithuania trying to get underneath what was actually happening with the crime, which brings costs that you wouldn't have had before, which means something else has to give."

She added: "We've been short-changed for a number of years, losing money as the population continues to grow.

"The profile of the county has changed dramatically and this simply isn't taken into account when Government allocates funding. We now deal with people from many different countries, speaking more than 90 different languages.

"While the economic benefits of growth are clear we need to maintain the basic public services infrastructure, which means increasing the number of officers we have."

Cambridgeshire Police has produced a guide to behaving in Britain that is available in 15 languages. It warns immigrants not to touch or fondle people without their permission; not to urinate or spit in public; and that people may find it intimidating to be stared at.

Mrs Spence's concerns are shared by neighbouring constabularies and also by local government leaders who say the whole public sector in the South and East is under strain. Their principal complaint is that official population figures substantially underestimate the number of immigrants.

A report prepared by Cambridgeshire Police Authority maintains that actual population growth has been ignored by Whitehall. It predicts that the county's population will grow by 12 per cent over the next few years and that three quarters of this - 69,000 people - will be a consequence of immigration.

Liam Byrne, the immigration minister, said Mrs Spence was right to raise the social impact of immigration. But he added: "Cambridgeshire has had something like a 20 per cent boost in funding in real terms over the last decade, and crime is down significantly. So we've got to be quite careful about singling out any particular section of society and pinning the blame for crime on them."

However, similar stories have been reported from other parts of the country.

In London, more than one in five crimes committed in the capital in the first six months of this year were carried out by a foreign citizen.

One in five is an immigrant and we are the racists !

Sounds to me that it's our Goverment that has poor morals and have been constantly lieing to the British public.

Islamic state in the UK anyone

To be fair I can't think of another nation in the world where it is illegal to carry a penknife in public.

The last one I recall seeing was in a film about the British in Berlin shortly after the war, when they came down hard on people carrying even a small blade. This was about 15 years ago - I was shocked at it. Now we have the same thing here.

To be fair I can't think of another nation in the world where it is illegal to carry a penknife in public.

The last one I recall seeing was in a film about the British in Berlin shortly after the war, when they came down hard on people carrying even a small blade. This was about 15 years ago - I was shocked at it. Now we have the same thing here.

Removing weapons from a population is the first step towards a dictatorship. Carrying a knife is a perfectly sensible precaution, as is carrying a gun. The police don't like it because it gives Joe Public a chance to hurt them when they rock up to the door to collect "fines" and "taxes" and they have to take more care who they rough up in a town centre on a friday/saturday night. Imagine Blair's "march them to the cashpoint" scenario where everyone in the country had a revolver. :lol:

Second, police always attack minorities because they can be sure that they have no political clout or access to clever lawyers etc. Grab a white guy off the street and he might turn out to be the nephew of the local judge or a solicitor's best mate. He might even be an MP you never heard of. This makes bullying and power games much more difficult. White folks are also more likely to know the law or ask for representation.

Minorities are targeted more by police, are less likely to get out of jail free thus leading to more of them showing up in the crime figures. Pretty simple really.

Remmber the national express bus crash last month? Drunk driver.

I bet my mate a tenner it was an Eastern European. For such an event that usually carries a lot of repercussions the news has been eerily quiet on the story. This alone convinces me I was right. Unfortunately my mate isn't taking a lack of information as proof, so I'm going to have to wait for my tenner.

They're all at it, it's in the blood. Thugs and thieves. If saying that makes me racist I don't give a monkeys toss. I'd rather tell the truth than bow down before some bull5hit PC claptrap.

Second, police always attack minorities because they can be sure that they have no political clout or access to clever lawyers etc. Grab a white guy off the street and he might turn out to be the nephew of the local judge or a solicitor's best mate. He might even be an MP you never heard of. This makes bullying and power games much more difficult. White folks are also more likely to know the law or ask for representation.

Minorities are targeted more by police, are less likely to get out of jail free thus leading to more of them showing up in the crime figures. Pretty simple really.

This HAS to be ironic, surely? :blink:

It's so far off reality as to come from another planet. Immigrants and ethinc minorities have no access to clever lawyers? :o

5hit man, you crazy.

There's an old saying: Sometimes a goat on a mountain is a goat on a mountain. The statistics tell their own story.

This HAS to be ironic, surely? :blink:

It's so far off reality as to come from another planet. Immigrants and ethinc minorities have no access to clever lawyers? :o

5hit man, you crazy.

There's an old saying: Sometimes a goat on a mountain is a goat on a mountain. The statistics tell their own story.

Not at all. The risks to attacking a black or asian person are much less thatn attacking a white one. Therefore the police attack black and asian people more often. Simple laws of bullying mate. The more likely the victim is to fight back and the more capable he is of doing so, the less they get bullied.

You also seem to be forgetting the largest bunch of criminals, the police themselves. What's the curent tax/fine/licence rate in the country? Immigrants would have to up their stealing by a hell of a lot to match it I would have thought. If you want to see who the real threat to you and yours looks like, it's a fat scotch bloke with an army.

I don't think it's illegal to carry a penknife yet - just a fixed blade or a lock knife.

Still crazy though - the police can't protect us therefore we have the right to protect ourselves...unfortunately the government attempts to deny us the tools for the job.

I don't think it's illegal to carry a penknife yet - just a fixed blade or a lock knife.

Still crazy though - the police can't protect us therefore we have the right to protect ourselves...unfortunately the government attempts to deny us the tools for the job.

That's because we would be protected against them as well. The biggest believers in HPC are the government, look at all the measures they have put in place for when it does happen!

That's because we would be protected against them as well. The biggest believers in HPC are the government, look at all the measures they have put in place for when it does happen!

Yes I agree. Dictatorial governments don't like armed citizens.

Guest d23
Remmber the national express bus crash last month? Drunk driver.

I bet my mate a tenner it was an Eastern European. For such an event that usually carries a lot of repercussions the news has been eerily quiet on the story. This alone convinces me I was right. Unfortunately my mate isn't taking a lack of information as proof, so I'm going to have to wait for my tenner.

They're all at it, it's in the blood. Thugs and thieves. If saying that makes me racist I don't give a monkeys toss. I'd rather tell the truth than bow down before some bull5hit PC claptrap.

i reckon you owe your mate a tenner; I saw the drivers mum being interviewed on TV a couple of weeks ago and she spoke with a broad midlands accent. His names Weinburg which could mean he's of german or jewish descent I guess. Are they all thugs and thieves too?

i also reckon you're a tw*t and the statement in bold pretty much proves that.

i reckon you owe your mate a tenner; I saw the drivers mum being interviewed on TV a couple of weeks ago and she spoke with a broad midlands accent. His names Weinburg which could mean he's of german or jewish descent I guess. Are they all thugs and thieves too?

i also reckon you're a tw*t and the statement in bold pretty much proves that.

I reckon you don't like reality.

Why are their home countries in such a mess? Cause they're all thugs and thieves. Their own corruption keeps their own countries down. Now they're exporting it here.

We've got enough problems of our own with out importing more.

I reckon you don't like reality.

Why are their home countries in such a mess? Cause they're all thugs and thieves. Their own corruption keeps their own countries down. Now they're exporting it here.

We've got enough problems of our own with out importing more.

I think you don't like reality.

Who steals more from the home counties - a few thousands lithuanians and other immigranst or Gordon Brown and co?

Who does the average person in the home counties have more to fear from - Zutroy with his penknife, or Gord and his legions of taxmen, police, prison officers and other hangers on?

You live in la la land and your solutions to a minor problem is to give power to the people you should really be afraid of.

I think you don't like reality.

Who steals more from the home counties - a few thousands lithuanians and other immigranst or Gordon Brown and co?

Who does the average person in the home counties have more to fear from - Zutroy with his penknife, or Gord and his legions of taxmen, police, prison officers and other hangers on?

You live in la la land and your solutions to a minor problem is to give power to the people you should really be afraid of.

No no no.

You've set up a completely illogical argument that joins two completely different subjects.

Your argument is:

The politicians aren't running the country properly, therefore I should accept the crimes perpetrated by immigrants.

This is nonsense.

My argument is we have large numbers of criminal immigrants, this is not good for our country.

I made no claims about what the solution should be. Although I would think my solution would be the opposite of the one you suggest, i.e. take power away from the politicians and police.

And 6 million (estimated) immigrants are not a minor problem.

No no no.

You've set up a completely illogical argument that joins two completely different subjects.

Your argument is:

The politicians aren't running the country properly, therefore I should accept the crimes perpetrated by immigrants.

This is nonsense.

My argument is we have large numbers of criminal immigrants, this is not good for our country.

I made no claims about what the solution should be. Although I would think my solution would be the opposite of the one you suggest, i.e. take power away from the politicians and police.

And 6 million (estimated) immigrants are not a minor problem.

No, my argument is that politicians are criminals. They don't run the country, they steal from it. My argument thaat someone who commits a crime is a criminal. It's dead simple. A guy who takes your stuff without your consent is a thief. The majority of thieves aren't from overseas. The biggest thieves are white, upper middle class and will stick you in a rape room if you don't do exactly as you are told. They've got guns, bombs, tanks and nuclear weapons and a huge prison and theft infrastructure. They'll fund different terrorist organisations to fight each other, fund arms dealers, shoot and bomb children in foreign lands causing their parents to hate us and send their own bombers to flatten our town centres and tube stations. If you dick with them, they will shoot you in your sleep or arrange for you to commit "suicide".

Next to this overwhelming show of force and predation, you are *****ing on about a few hapless foreigners with penknives. You are completely mad.

Do I support Zutroy and his penkife wielding drunken binges? Course not. I just think it's totally irrelevent compared to total theft.

Guest AuntJess
Removing weapons from a population is the first step towards a dictatorship. Carrying a knife is a perfectly sensible precaution, as is carrying a gun. The police don't like it because it gives Joe Public a chance to hurt them when they rock up to the door to collect "fines" and "taxes" and they have to take more care who they rough up in a town centre on a friday/saturday night. Imagine Blair's "march them to the cashpoint" scenario where everyone in the country had a revolver. :lol:

That has happened to a few blacks I know, but not to any Asians, and I know from whence I speak, Having lived in an area with a high proportion of Asians.

The last thing you will have happen to you if you are an Asian, IME, is to get your collar felt. My friend's son was a policeman and he was a bit niggled at the rules they were taught. for eg. if the miscreant is Black or Asian don't manhandle him, in fact don't touch him when you warn him about his behaviour.The same rules did not apply to white miscreants.

I have seen white lads THROWN into a policevan, never seen it happened to Asians.

I was thrilled when an Asian Hindu family came to live next door to me, a few years back. As the problem we had been having with yobbos cruising the residential areas, was taken seriously when our next door neighbour also had some vandalism. The rest of us had moaned but not got much joy. The police were round at the double to my Asian neighbour and charged the lads....who were white, incidentally. The random vandalism seemed to dry up after that, thankfully.

As to lawyers: I went to one council meeting which was dominated by an Asian presence of about 7 to 1. Amongst these Asians - who were Muslims, as it was a debate close to their heart - was a very nattily dressed lawyer: an Asian is western clothes who was handing type-written sheets out to his bearded and 'gowned' compatriots. He carried a laptop and a briefcase full of notes...I know as I sat behind him.

Like the chickens in "Chicken Run: " They wus organised"

So much for not knowing any solicitors. :rolleyes:

No, my argument is that politicians are criminals.

And this has what to do with the current topic?

Next to this overwhelming show of force and predation, you are *****ing on about a few hapless foreigners with penknives. You are completely mad.
Do I support Zutroy and his penkife wielding drunken binges? Course not. I just think it's totally irrelevent compared to total theft.

So your argument IS because the politicians are corrupt I should accept crimes perptrated by immigrants? You said that wasn't your argument.

What matters most to people is what happens on the street. Sure the politicians are balls deep in every single one of us. I accept that, like I said we've got enough problems without importing more.

Ok, now I am totally lost.

Asians and so on have more protection from lawyers and don't get as often arrested but that means they cause more crime in the official figures. :blink:

And this has what to do with the current topic?

We are talking about the number of crimes commited by each racial group with in your opinion the worst group being Zutroy and co with their penknives?

And we dismissed this as irrational bobbins.

What matters most to people is what happens on the street. Sure the politicians are balls deep in every single one of us. I accept that, like I said we've got enough problems without importing more.

Like I said, completely mad. I am being raped by my own government on a daily basis but I should put my attention on the very small random chance that I might meet an armed lithuanian.

I am laughing my ass off here, I really am.

Reality <------------------------------------> You.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest AuntJess
you agree all EE's are thugs and thieves?

OK :rolleyes:

I think a greater number than we would like - of the ones coming here - probably are. Stands to reason, criminals will go where they can enter undetected and our border controls are a bloody joke.!

It is only recently that the police force has set up task forces to deal with:- child smuggling and under-age prostitution rackets; terrorism; FGM; etc. These were not problems 40 years ago...or even 20 years ago. What a cost is that to the country?

I think I read in one news article, that the crime rate has dropped in some of these EE countries since we flung open the gates to Britain.

Guest AuntJess

Asians and so on have more protection from lawyers and don't get as often arrested but that means they cause more crime in the official figures. :blink:

We are talking about the number of crimes commited by each racial group with in your opinion the worst group being Zutroy and co with their penknives?

Like I said, completely mad. I am being raped by my own government on a daily basis but I should put my attention on the very small random chance that I might meet an armed lithuanian.

I wish the rest of us could say that. A friend of my daughter's was raped and had her throat slit, by an immigrant.

Logical Argument <------------------------------------> You.

And we dismissed this as irrational bobbins

YOU brought up the subject of access to lawyers and the like. It's my opinion that the police do not stop to think about potential access to lawyers when they arrest someone as everyone is entitled to a lawyer. No? The number of people with access to 'fancy' lawyers I would argue is small relative to the sample we're talking about and therefore irrelevant.

I also NEVER claimed that immigrants were responsible for commiting the majority of crime, my argument is that given their numbers they commit a diporportionate amount. It's what I see around me and it's reflected in the official figures.

You've repeated that obviously completely illogical argument for a third time. That argument is nonsense. Both issues are worthy of attention. Dealing with one doesn't mean you can't deal with the other. The issues are not mutually exclusive.

I wish the rest of us could say that. A friend of my daughter's was raped and had her throat slit, by an immigrant.

I knew someone who was run over by an asian guy hopped up on heroin. Obviously that means we should take all of them and push them into the sea, and steal from everyone to make it happen. After all, that's the logical conclusion to one individuals act, isn't it? No, it's not. It's an emotional argument and shouldn't be followed up on, although it can be understood.

I am very sorry for your friend's loss, and hope the guy who did it was severely punished, exactly the same as any other individual should be.

YOU brought up the subject of access to lawyers and the like. It's my opinion that the police do not stop to think about potential access to lawyers when they arrest someone as everyone is entitled to a lawyer. No? The number of people with access to 'fancy' lawyers I would argue is small relative to the sample we're talking about and therefore irrelevant.

:lol:

The point is that they don't even approach in the first place, never mind arrest. White man in BMW - normal - asian guy in BMW = drug dealer. As they don't even approach the white guy it slants the figures.

I also NEVER claimed that immigrants were responsible for commiting the majority of crime, my argument is that given their numbers they commit a diporportionate amount. It's what I see around me and it's reflected in the official figures.

And it's nonsense. The vast majority of theft, murder and kidnap is done by the state. The state is predominantly white. What's so hard to see about this? It's not a handful of polish bricklayers who set a theft rate of 17.5% on all goods sold, or bomb people left right and centre, is it? It's not a few thousand asians hanging around a mosque who demand that you pay for a TV licence or you'll go to jail, is it? Nope, it's the government who do 90% of all crimes. You claim a majority of the remaining 10% are done by people from overseas. Whoop de farking do.

You've repeated that obviously completely illogical argument for a third time. That argument is nonsense. Both issues are worthy of attention. Dealing with one doesn't mean you can't deal with the other. The issues are not mutually exclusive.

:lol:

Your solution to the problem of random immigrant crime is to give more power to the largest criminal gang in the land. It's totally illogical and utter bobbins. You want to make the problem of the state worse because of a threat you are perfectly capable of avoiding yourself. Running to daddy isn't an answer to real problems.

Guest d23
Someone I personally know had their daughter killed by a Pakistani in an RTA on the M25, however, the guy has never gone to trial because he's fled to Pakistan, there's a surprise. <_<

I was unfortunate enough to be stabbed (by a white guy) throwing out some gate crashers from a party several years ago

I was taken to a hospital by a passing indian mini cab driver as my friends were all way too p*ssed to drive me

I'm not stupid enough to let this incident dictate my world view however or let it influence my opinions on white or indian people

Guest AuntJess
I am very sorry for your friend's loss, and hope the guy who did it was severely punished, exactly the same as any other individual should be.

Thank you for your concern, she miraculously survived but was very disfigured and has had years of therapy.

This vibrant, beautiful and talented girl will NEVER recover: AIR he was out of jail whilst she was still in therapy.

I do wish you'd stop with the straw man do-dah. I don't advocate chucking Asians into the sea - or even out of the country - if they are decent and law-abiding. My Hindu neighbours were amongst the best I ever had. Generous, courteous and friendly.

I just want the people who claim to govern this country and protect us ( ha bloody ha) would do their jobs and 'man' the frontiers effectively, instead of ploughing their own furrows and operating their own agendas.