House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dubsie

We're Doomed

When you thought things couldn't get worse, Economic Meltdown, Iraq......It appear that Israel are banging the war drums.

A massive training excercise is currently underway with the focus on Syria. This is going damage confidence and oils prices are going to soar.

It really feels like dooms day

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Pour yourself a drink, take a couple of Valium and the World will look much brighter place in the morning. :)

Guest Charlie The Tramp
Is that an allusion to thermonuclear war? :ph34r:

No we went through that scenario in 1962. Who was the American Statesman who wrote a book about that crisis saying we were close to nuclear Armageddon ? Well he would say that wouldn`t he to sell his book. ;)

Pour yourself a drink, take a couple of Valium and the World will look much brighter place in the morning. :)

Valium and drink at seperate times don't mix them or the next world will look like a brighter place

No we went through that scenario in 1962. Who was the American Statesman who wrote a book about that crisis saying we were close to nuclear Armageddon ? Well he would say that wouldn`t he to sell his book. ;)

it felt sstrange waiting to be nuked that afternoon wasn't it Charlie. We just carried on working as if nothing happened and it didn't

i trust Russia but the trouble is i don't trust mad dog Bush and don't think for one moment that he or his puppets, israil are going to get away with anything.

Just remember who is attacking who and also keeping the price at the pumps so high.

Nuts to that, I'm going on a panic-buying spree :lol::lol::lol:

Yes with angels playing harps in the background (assuming you have been a good boy)

Seriously valium and alcohol MUST NOT be taken together

Nuts to that, I'm going on a panic-buying spree :lol::lol::lol:

You keep smiling and remember the joke when your hungry and keep paying your 11% NI cotributions when a fraction of that could keep you alive if $hit ever happens as it does now and then.

Think i'm stupid then ask your gran

You keep smiling and remember the joke when your hungry and keep paying your 11% NI cotributions when a fraction of that could keep you alive if $hit ever happens as it does now and then.

I bowed out of that particular game around the time they brought in IR35 -- tired of being a tax slave. And I really do plan to stock up on imperishable foodstuffs tomorrow :P

When you thought things couldn't get worse, Economic Meltdown, Iraq......It appear that Israel are banging the war drums.

A massive training excercise is currently underway with the focus on Syria. This is going damage confidence and oils prices are going to soar.

It really feels like dooms day

good for them. they can do the fighting for themselves. i lack any interest in any other country and their own stupid problems.

Look when will you all get it in your heads.

As with Crime which has reduced under Labour, so its only in peoples minds "The fear of Crime" it actually doesnt exist.

So it is the case with the economy, its the fear of a meltdown.

Now go back to servicing your 450k mortgage, paying the pop star charges in Council Tax, and dont worry, Gordon has it all covered.

Gordon is the Merlin of the Global Finance System, he is The A Team, where there is a problem he will be there with the printing machine and the cash that spews out in an instant.

Debt is an abstract concept, now back to the bong.

i trust Russia but the trouble is i don't trust mad dog Bush and don't think for one moment that he or his puppets, israil are going to get away with anything.

Just remember who is attacking who and also keeping the price at the pumps so high.

I have no doubt that the USA are pulling all the strings, America prefers to fight wars this way. Just look at the private security company that protects US officials in Iraq. They are basically immune from state and military law...they can do anything where as the army has rules of engagement.

But it won't take much now for Iran, Syria, Korea to be drawn into a global conflict, Bush is pushing all the right buttons.

Excellent thread title. And of course we are all doomed. It's only a matter of time.

Our only hope is that all the BNP mob put their money where their mouth is, join up and get stuck in to save dear old blighty and the english way of life.

F :D