House Price Crash Forum
crash2006

Supermarkets 'fixed Dairy Prices'

One of the quotes made me laugh

"Milk is overpriced"

actually I've never thought that. Bottles of Coke/Tango/Fizzy chemically saturated s**t ......ARE OVERPRICED!

Yeah that is a joke, considering everything that goes into producing the stuff, people are clueless and hoodwinked by brands £1+for 500ml of popular cola beverage is fine, yet if the price of the same milk goes much about 35p people start complaining.

Though even your chemically saturated shit is not quite so overpriced as 99% of the water one can buy in the supermarket is, the only stuff worth buying is the 2litres of sparking water for 17p at least you get something for your money that you could not have got straight out of the tap (though I admit if I am ever in London I never drink the water- good job I am rarely there)

Edited by lulu