House Price Crash Forum

Ww3 Here We Come..

mobeyone

HOLA441
HOLA442
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle2497482.ece

Bin Laden 'to declare war on tyrant Musharraf '

:( scary

A Talibanised Nuclear Pakistan really is the nightmare scenario. One can only hope that the **** army can prevent nukes falling into the hands of the Jihadist. If they can't we'll have to do it for them. I suspect India would be given the green light to take whatever steps were necessary as well.

HOLA443
I've just seen some rather large military transports coming in and out of Leeds barracks in a hurry, somethings happening

about six months ago at night i saw two helicopters flying real low but what was interesting was one had it's lights switched on and the other did not have any turned on and they were flying so close that i would guess they would show as a single radar signiture. When i say low i'm talking 100 ft and thats how i could see them at night and we could say it's training but i don't know.

could not tell if they were black or dark green but i'm told that NU helicopters are dark black.

i would have asked questions but maybe i'll get $hit if i did.

HOLA444
Same thing can be said about Israel?

I find it amazing that a race that was once the victim of one of the greatest tragedies of modern times now finds itself in a role reversal situation where it is the aggressor.

You cannot expect me to believe that the army and politicans of Israel would rather have a cup of tea with all its nieghbours and live happily ever after?????

Hilarous. If Israel put down their arms they'd be destroyed very quickly by all the scummy countries surrounding them. If scummy surrounding countries put down their arms I think it highly unlikely Israel would touch them.

Sooner Israel attack Iran and take out their nuclear facilities, the better.

I say they nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure, this is 100% correct, guaranteed.

HOLA445
Hilarous. If Israel put down their arms they'd be destroyed very quickly by all the scummy countries surrounding them. If scummy surrounding countries put down their arms I think it highly unlikely Israel would touch them.

Sooner Israel attack Iran and take out their nuclear facilities, the better.

I say they nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure, this is 100% correct, guaranteed.

Indeed

Folks the middle east situation is much simpler to understand if you appreciate the religious aspect

Israel wants to exist, her neighbours don't want her to exist. Her neighbours are muslim nations who want to push Israel into the sea. They don't want peace. You can't have peace if your goal is the total destruction of Israel. Israel has fought them off before and will do so again. The jews are returning to Jerusalem for the end times, maybe.

HOLA446
HOLA447
Indeed

Folks the middle east situation is much simpler to understand if you appreciate the religious aspect

Israel wants to exist, her neighbours don't want her to exist. Her neighbours are muslim nations who want to push Israel into the sea. They don't want peace. You can't have peace if your goal is the total destruction of Israel. Israel has fought them off before and will do so again. The jews are returning to Jerusalem for the end times, maybe.

Damn, the people here start to sound like the ones on the USA forums!

Muslims HATE ZIONISM, not necessarily the Jews, there are christians and muslims(churches and places of worship) in Iran and other Countries....BTW when I say muslims, im talking about the Middle East not Pakistan(!!)

Everyone thinks they know the answers ...Yes Israel wants to exist, her neighbours dont mind israel exisiting but the Zionist movement does nothing to fervour or favour the Israeli goal.....

Only narrow minded muslims (and their are a lot) want to "push israel" into the sea as you quoted!.

What originally began as a movement to get land back that Israel "TOOK" and to be against the Zionist movment has been used by a lot of fools who use this as a weapon to "want to destroy" israel.

And remember the UK was one of the instigators of the plan to split the middle east in the first place!

Im not a muslim but looking and speaking to a lot of people from the middle east, this is what I hear......WE are quick to judge and make it sound SOOO simple when we say "nuke em" blow up iran etc etc etc that we forget the history behind it all and just write rash and emotive based judgments on a forum based on what we see on a news report.....

As if anyone "knows it all" in the first place......everyone thinks their a politician and they have the answer! yeh right!

HOLA448
And what makes your answer or opinion any better than anyone elses here? Exactly. <_<

HUH????????????????

So you think SOME or ALL of the posts here are accurate?????

I GAVE FACTS not nonsensical personal views!

get a grip and reply back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

HOLA449
HUH????????????????

So you think SOME or ALL of the posts here are accurate?????

I GAVE FACTS not nonsensical personal views!

get a grip and reply back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Wasting your time to be honest and your not going to get a reasoned debate either other than he is always right, almost as if he has NPD..

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Well it seems that Syria has murdered yet another democratically elected Lebanese politician going about his lawful business.

link

Critics of Isreal are strangely silent when Syria acts the bully boy... odd that.

If Israel had done it they'd be shouting it from the roof tops.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Sorry you'll have to enlighten me NPD?

Here you go, enlighten yourself ;)

It's not a case of being right, its just a case of having a better more thought through argument and personal stance than a few others around here. <_<

It might 'amaze' you to know this but people from either position, (if intelligent enough), will acknowledge a lap over in their respective positions on a subject no matter if they are left or centre or right of centre.

And as to saying you won't get a reasoned debate, you go silent when asked to elaborate as my question on the 20 Sept indicates:

QUOTE(mobeyone @ Sep 20 2007, 09:33 AM)

I just see no justification in the use of nuclear arms by ANY state.

Is Israel using Nuclear Arms against anyone, errrr no.

It just doesn't want mad muslims gaining them, not an unreasonable position when you view that death for a muslim fighting Jews is rather a noble way to die.

So, I take it you didn't agree with America dropping bombs on Japan to end WWII then?

So please, people which live in glass houses.....

You really do talk some bullcocks some time, answer my posts and I will reply to yours as all you do is throw your toys out whenever you are confronted and your usual reply is the old chestnut that is I am....

HOLA4414
Care to comment Mobeyone? :rolleyes:

Maybe you need to have english lessons?

To qoute from the website..

"The Syrian government has denied any involvement in the killings."

Now.. I know you are not going to get all consipracy on me are you :lol::lol: havent you dismissed 9/11??? and mr celt? but now you are both pandering to your own conspiracy theories? unbelievable!! and again, are we to believe the great BBC?? you really are clutching at straws!!!! you have actually made my saturday night with this "intellectual" DEBATE!

Get some real evidence and then come back otherwise I am more than willing to lend a hand picking up your toys as thats all you seem to be doing of late.

HOLA4415
Maybe you need to have english lessons?

To qoute from the website..

"The Syrian government has denied any involvement in the killings."

Now.. I know you are not going to get all consipracy on me are you :lol::lol: havent you dismissed 9/11??? and mr celt? but now you are both pandering to your own conspiracy theories? unbelievable!! and again, are we to believe the great BBC?? you really are clutching at straws!!!! you have actually made my saturday night with this "intellectual" DEBATE!

Get some real evidence and then come back otherwise I am more than willing to lend a hand picking up your toys as thats all you seem to be doing of late.

Hmm it seems to me to be that Syria is the most likely culprit...

"Six other leading figures in Lebanon's anti-Syria movement have been killed since Rafik Hariri's assassination in 2005. "

Coincidence? Possibly but I doubt it.

HOLA4416
Muslims HATE ZIONISM, not necessarily the Jews, there are christians and muslims(churches and places of worship) in Iran and other Countries....BTW when I say muslims, im talking about the Middle East not Pakistan(!!)

There are very very few places in the Middle East or North Africa where Christians are free to practice their religion on an equal footing with Islam. In most countries they are discriminated against by the legal sytem.

HOLA4417
I remember you now, you went off in a sulk when Mr Celt, WWW, my goodself and a few others put points across to you which you couldn't or wouldn't answer on an immigration thread.

Right from the top:

1. Sorry ole chap I don't think I'm pandering to any of my 'your own conspiracy theories'. You need to look at the Geo political forces in that region.

2. Well as I said in my opening remark, I think it was you which left with unanswered questions or was it in a state of denial, I'm not sure now. confused0006.gif

Hey, I know I'm good, but even I can't help you there, sorry. ;)

Keep looking old man, theres more ;) must be your old age getting to you!

And seeing how this has turned into the laurel and hardy show! I will leave you to relieve one another!

Just to add, since when has coincidence been considered evidence??!! :lol::lol:

Comical!!!

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
SC, do you like my new pic? It's a painting of the knights Templar.

Yes very good! :)

Deus Vult!

HOLA4420
But that is all it is, coincidence... just the same as all the "coincidences" surrounding 9/11 that you clearly do not agree with.

I would say evidence is needed??

Yes I agree but look at it this way... obviously the series of bombings have targetted anti-Syrian politicos.

Who has the infrastructure in Lebanon required to carry out the attacks?

Who gains from the attacks?

Now if you take all that into account it seems to me that Syria is by far the most likely perp.

I'm not aware of any hard evidence but in my opinion Syria is the most likely candidate. I'm willing to re-consider if evidence emerges showing another culprit.

Archived