House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bucks hopeful

The Market Is Red Hot Here

Just checked our local agent's website - 30 properties for sale - 27 "sold" or "under offer" and 3 still available. 30 properties for rent - 25 "let" and 5 available.

Stuff is really flying, I'm all of a panic, will we ever get a foot on the ladder? :lol::lol::lol:

Question is will the sheeple still fall for this?

Oh and forgot to mention this is the red hot market our landlord is evicting us so he can sell into - seeprevious post

Edited by bucks hopeful

Just checked our local agent's website - 30 properties for sale - 27 "sold" or "under offer" and 3 still available. 30 properties for rent - 25 "let" and 5 available.

Stuff is really flying, I'm all of a panic, will we ever get a foot on the ladder? :lol::lol::lol:

Oh and forgot to mention this is the red hot market our landlord is evicting us so he can sell into - seeprevious post

....some of the 'sold' signs near us have been up for 6 months and the new people have moved in..... :lol::lol::lol:

Show us the link to that website -- now!

Its red hot here, as well people are getting burnt left right and centre. Like the late 80s last in gets burnt the most. We have seen a repeat of the 70s with the banks. Next we will see the BTL brigade queuing up outside EAs offloading their properties :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just checked our local electrical store, 50 fans for destroyed 3 under repair, can't even rent one.

Sh!t is really flying hitting fans everywhere, i'm panicking we may run out of fans what happens if we have a burning indian summer?