House Price Crash Forum
crash2006

Energy Shooting

Oil is on the way up, British armed forces have gathered at Basra airport, Israel have launched pre-emptive strikes against Syria, France have said that war is a possibility, Iran have threated to launch 600 missiles at Israel, US have identified 2000 Iranian targets.

I don't like the look of this one bit. :o

Oil is on the way up, British armed forces have gathered at Basra airport, Israel have launched pre-emptive strikes against Syria, France have said that war is a possibility, Iran have threated to launch 600 missiles at Israel, US have identified 2000 Iranian targets.

I don't like the look of this one bit. :o

You take life too seriously. You need to get more fun out of life.

You take life too seriously. You need to get more fun out of life.

IN FACT...

HITLER TOOK GERMANY OUT OF AN ECONOMIC CRISIS GOING TO WAR, THE SAME DID MUSSOLINI WITH THE COLONIAL WAR, THE SAME DID THE AMERICANS ANY TIME THEIR ECONOMY WAS IN TROUBLE.......

History repeats itself never forget..

Let`s expect (hopefully not) some kind of "islam - iran motivated episodes of the scale of sept 11th" to prop up the war economy and to distract the people from the real issue..at the end the "god" cowboys will win and everything will start again while fat cats are getting fatter and fatter courtesy of innocent people blood.

IN FACT...

HITLER TOOK GERMANY OUT OF AN ECONOMIC CRISIS GOING TO WAR, THE SAME DID MUSSOLINI WITH THE COLONIAL WAR, THE SAME DID THE AMERICANS ANY TIME THEIR ECONOMY WAS IN TROUBLE.......

History repeats itself never forget..

Let`s expect (hopefully not) some kind of "islam - iran motivated episodes of the scale of sept 11th" to prop up the war economy and to distract the people from the real issue..at the end the "god" cowboys will win and everything will start again while fat cats are getting fatter and fatter courtesy of innocent people blood.

I agree but do you think that the American people are going to be stupid enough to fall for yet another 'false flag' terrorist attack? I think that a more likely trigger for an attack on Iran will be the sinking of a US vessel attributed to Iran but carried out by MOSAD.

I agree but do you think that the American people are going to be stupid enough to fall for yet another 'false flag' terrorist attack? I think that a more likely trigger for an attack on Iran will be the sinking of a US vessel attributed to Iran but carried out by MOSAD.

The USA / UK are already fighting a proxy war with Iran who fund and supply all the Shia militia - and it wouldnt surprise me if they supply sunni's aswell - just keep the bloodbath flowing

If we get a cold winter in North America or Europe we will see a super spike in oil and gas prices. Many americans use Kerosene / Diesel as heating fuel. The only reason there were not gas shortages in europe last winter was it was so mild. I dont suppose the supply situation ha changed much since then

How about destroing the eiffel tower? or ,for example exploding a bomb in St peter`s church in Rome, or blasting the big ben? The exampless are endless;Never forget that behind the various secret services there are not idiots but peolple surrounded with REAL experts of human nature, of psychology, of mass behaviour and so on .... the money available is endless the resources also ,as long as the actual system can be kept alive every mean is good.

The roman people were use to say give the common people " panem et circenses ( bread and circus games) and everybody is happy. the house price increase is a typical example: even now according to the pools labour party has got a good majority, under the light of the latest facts they could be almost destroyed but.... you know darling they are W*****ers but you now our cardboard box is now worth one million pounds at the end of the day they stole other people pensions, they killed our identity, they sold our gold reserves for a fist of lentils, but immagine.... a million pound in timber and cardboard under our asses... and life goes on.

When the shit will have a value the poor people will be born without asshole

Ciao!

How about destroing the eiffel tower? or ,for example exploding a bomb in St peter`s church in Rome, or blasting the big ben? The exampless are endless;Never forget that behind the various secret services there are not idiots but peolple surrounded with REAL experts of human nature, of psychology, of mass behaviour and so on .... the money available is endless the resources also ,as long as the actual system can be kept alive every mean is good.

The roman people were use to say give the common people " panem et circenses ( bread and circus games) and everybody is happy. the house price increase is a typical example: even now according to the pools labour party has got a good majority, under the light of the latest facts they could be almost destroyed but.... you know darling they are W*****ers but you now our cardboard box is now worth one million pounds at the end of the day they stole other people pensions, they killed our identity, they sold our gold reserves for a fist of lentils, but immagine.... a million pound in timber and cardboard under our asses... and life goes on.

When the shit will have a value the poor people will be born without asshole

Ciao!

It puts me in mind of this quote by Carl Sagan:

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It is simply too painful to acknowledge -- even to ourselves -- that we've been so credulous