House Price Crash Forum

Where Is Safe

HOLA441
HOLA442

drawed most of my cash out but left in a bit.

:D and got emailed this

I notice that you have recently made a withdrawal from your Bradford & Bingley account.

This may have been a planned withdrawal or a precautionary move in the light of the media speculation surrounding the banking sector. I would like to take this opportunity to personally reassure you that Bradford & Bingley remain well funded and your savings will be secure if you continue to save with us.

We continue to remain committed to providing high quality products and services and have in fact recently launched a new savings range, which you might find of interest when shopping around for a new account. This includes a new market leading six month bond, paying a fixed rate of 6.50%AER, 6.40% p.a. Gross for a minimum investment of £1000.

click here for more details.

Whatever you choose to do, we hope you will be assured that Bradford & Bingley remains committed to serving the needs of its savers and we hope you will choose us again in the future.

Thank you for your valued custom.

Ian Cornelius

Director of Retail Products

actually i might change what i have left with them into Internet Saver (Issue 1) as it is paying 6.4% now

im sure next week another bank will be in trouble lol

Edited by westlondon guy