House Price Crash Forum

Hpc Best Avatar

HOLA441

What's your favourite HPC avatar?

My girlfriend says Crashingisles and the nodding animal makes her go "Aaaah", personally I think it's a risk for epileptics!

The burst bubble gum of Disillusioned is very clever and always makes me smile, as does Ethel's pink lady. For some reason I find Starcrossed's avatar heart breakingly sad.

But I guess most of the forum keeps hoping Furby will post, and couldn't really care less what he says!

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Bart of Darkness
The best cartoons on the site have to be Solvent Celt´s breakfast cereals - they always crack me up.

They are definitely in a class of their own.

Other favourites of mine are Durch, with his Clint Eastwood picture, Right Fred's Dead for a long series of often bizzare avatars, Down with the BBC for his sniper cat picture and charliemouse, who used to have a lovely picture of a shiny Brittannia coin.

HOLA445
What's your favourite HPC avatar?

My girlfriend says Crashingisles and the nodding animal makes her go "Aaaah", personally I think it's a risk for epileptics!

The burst bubble gum of Disillusioned is very clever and always makes me smile, as does Ethel's pink lady. For some reason I find Starcrossed's avatar heart breakingly sad.

But I guess most of the forum keeps hoping Furby will post, and couldn't really care less what he says!

Aww, thanks! I wasn't expected to be nominated, I'm actually here to post my nominations:

No Muggy Bear - sooo good, I can watch it for ages!

Furby - the same (what a surprise)

Realist bear - a great avatar that makes me trust his opinions (whether that's a good idea or not!)

God, there are LOADS! Will probably edit this post as I think of more!

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I love Frank Hovis's boxing kitten. And TheCrashingIsles's "house cat".

The trouble with RealistBear's avatar is that now, in my head, he actually is a polar bear with spectacles. I expect I'd be very disappointed if I were ever to actually meet him...

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest wrongmove
I hate the moving avatars, they almost give me epilepsy. I scroll down the page to get them off my screen which sometimes results in me not reading their post.

I quite like the avatars, but the signitures bore me silly. But if you go into your profile and controls, you can switch off either or both. I haven't seen a sig in 2 years. It's great!

Back on topic - No Muggy Bear.

Edited by wrongmove

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest Bart of Darkness
The trouble with RealistBear's avatar is that now, in my head, he actually is a polar bear with spectacles.

I think Realist Bear used to Advertise Foxy's Glacier mints and HPC is just a post-retirement hobby.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest wrongmove
BTW, i prefered your old avater..the swiss flag one...this star one of yours is a bit boring.

I'm sorry - it's really awful, I agree.

I changed it when my sentiment shifted to more bearish - it's ursa minor, the little bear.

I'll try to dig out my even older one - a very small bear clinging to a tree. At least it was cute!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest Shedfish
Hadn't clocked that. Impressive.

Addition: The one with the avatar hidden in the signature: "I bet you didn't notice me down here!" - sorry I can't remember who.

that'd be megaflop?

Fudge

Dog

Furby obviously... leaves me mildly distressed

HOLA4417