House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest vicmac64

Markets Tomorrow?

Will the markets stagger tomorrow, or will they go up again - your thoughts..

I think the markets will be quiet tomorrow.

All the city types will be down the EA office trying to list their BTL.

Bank shares down........... Northern Rock in freefall. Sterling continuing down particularly against the euro. Much worse to come.

Steady early on as the bulk wait to see what the big money does, possibly rallying a little as the usual players behind the scenes try to shore the whole thing up (as they have been doing for the last 6 months or so) by selling tangibles in an effort to save the system.

Tuesday will be the day.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Will the markets stagger tomorrow, or will they go up again - your thoughts..

Bank runs, property falling. These days it'll probably go up. I also predict a 0.9% spike in gold prices.

100% correct. Guaranteed.

Steady early on as the bulk wait to see what the big money does, possibly rallying a little as the usual players behind the scenes try to shore the whole thing up (as they have been doing for the last 6 months or so) by selling tangibles in an effort to save the system.

Tuesday will be the day.

I agree Tuesday will be the day - I predict the FED will keep rates on hold, which will shock the markets as they are begging for a decrease.

Bank runs, property falling. These days it'll probably go up. I also predict a 0.9% spike in gold prices.

100% correct. Guaranteed.

yup go along with that.

We had a dead-cat bounce earlier this month.

Downward trajectory firmly resumed,with financials leading the way.

conversely,FTSE listed miners/exporters I expect to rise....due to the impending collapse in sterling.Economic growth is perfectly ok if you look at the global picture....people really have got to get their heads around the BIG picture,not just the US.

I agree Tuesday will be the day - I predict the FED will keep rates on hold, which will shock the markets as they are begging for a decrease.

no chance!!!

heli-ben has said he'll inflate his way out of the problem....so it will be sub-trend growth with lots of inflation...just like the 1970's

the only deflationary scenario is a massive terrorist attack on US soil.Not impossible I know.Worth keeping a bit of powder dry just in case this does happen.