House Price Crash Forum

When Is Spring?

Guest consa

HOLA441

Can anyone tell me when the first day of Spring is?

I am starting to see Bulbs and crocus's in the garden now but what is the official first day of Spring.

Also does anyone know where I can go and visit the Spring Bounce or will that just be a new brand of soappowder for the washing machine? :lol:

HOLA442

Vested Intersts etc. have predicted that things will pick up in the Spring

so unfortunately Spring isn't happening this year so we go straight to Summer when things are 'seasonally' quiet due to summer holidays then onto autumn when noone is buying as they are receiving credit card statements from hols then winter when they have got Christmas coming up.

I have foreseen the excuses already!

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I am starting to see Bulbs and crocus's in the garden now but what is the official first day of Spring.

Also does anyone know where I can go and visit the Spring Bounce or will that just be a new brand of soappowder for the washing machine? :lol:

Don't ya know...It's been renamed in preparation

The Spring Squelch is coming to a town near you :lol:

HOLA446
HOLA447
The Spring equinox is on 20th March and marks the first day of Spring or at least it has for the last couple of millenia.

That's only six weeks from now and no bounce in sight.

I was gonna crack some jokes about seasonal adjustment but not even the VI's can alter the orbit of the planet!

Maybe they can't alter it but they can report it as having been altered. I guess we'll see soon.

HOLA448

We had calculated that Elvis would be found on the moon in our latest forecast, but I am happy to report that he hasn't :o(

Elvis being found on the moon would have added approx 0000000.1% to the moons trajectory around the earth and would have affected the start of spring.

Unfortunately, as Elvis has not been found on the moon, this means that we can in fact state that the spring bounce will be delayed.....

Until April 2010 :o)

HOLA449
Guest Charlie The Tramp

Every spring one of our local EAs fills his window with daffodils, if he fails this time, that will mean spring is cancelled this year. <_<