House Price Crash Forum

A New Way Of Thinking.....

I dont know if this thread has been posted, but.....

http://community.channel4.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...41&m=9190091941

Just reading on the C4 Homes forum, and a FTB has asked about buying a property worth £163K. All the replies have advised him to aim for an offer 10% to 20% below the asking price. Would this have been the case 1 or 2 years ago? I dont think so.

The market is definitely heading down, just by the fact that the herd mentality has swung the other way. Its only a matter of time now....

I dont know if this thread has been posted, but.....

http://community.channel4.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...41&m=9190091941

Just reading on the C4 Homes forum, and a FTB has asked about buying a property worth £163K. All the replies have advised him to aim for an offer 10% to 20% below the asking price. Would this have been the case 1 or 2 years ago? I dont think so.

The market is definitely heading down, just by the fact that the herd mentality has swung the other way. Its only a matter of time now....

I was having a read of the chennel 4 forums and they were even commenting that the people on last weeks Location x3 were completely crazy for buying a 120k property with flooding history. These were regular posters like Melboy and Shoequeen. These posters only a few months ago were having a blast at Bubble Pricker and The Monkey for talking about the house price crash.

The consensus has definately changed on that forum.

I was having a read of the chennel 4 forums and they were even commenting that the people on last weeks Location x3 were completely crazy for buying a 120k property with flooding history.  These were regular posters like Melboy and Shoequeen.  These posters only a few months ago were having a blast at Bubble Pricker and The Monkey for talking about the house price crash.

and sentiment drives the market.... :D

These were regular posters like Melboy and Shoequeen.  These posters only a few months ago were having a blast at Bubble Pricker and The Monkey for talking about the house price crash.

Yeah, I can't think what's got into them, a couple of months back they were raging bulls.

It would be interesting to dig up a few of those BP/MonkeyBoy C4 threads to remind *ourselves* :P - but I guess they've all been purged by now

I was having a read of the chennel 4 forums and they were even commenting that the people on last weeks Location x3 were completely crazy for buying a 120k property with flooding history.  These were regular posters like Melboy and Shoequeen.  These posters only a few months ago were having a blast at Bubble Pricker and The Monkey for talking about the house price crash.

Even Immy21 seems a little less optimistic - and he's an EA!!! ...Though he is still clinging to the idea of a Spring Bounce. We need to set The Monkey back on him when it doesn't appear. :D

Nomadd